PDA

View Full Version : how do you want to die????

voodoomagik
04-27-2005, 02:27 PM
i wanna die in my sleep....i guess it's the easiest way out.....

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Drowning. They say it's the most beautiful death. I was drowning once when I was nine and was not struggling at all. Very strange. Till they saved me.

Mr. T
04-27-2005, 02:53 PM
I wanna die pitying the fools!

Jimbob2005
04-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Anything as painless and quick as possible.

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 03:00 PM
this is weird i know but the more i think about it the more it seems like the way i want to die is to be stabbed or shot. i have no idea why.

coke_a_holic
04-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Chinese water torture until I lose my mind and then go shoot myself in the mouth in my backyard...

Isolated Fury
04-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Umm...I don't?

wheelchairman
04-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Young, high, famous, and decadent.

Mentally_Challenged
04-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Fall out of a tree, block my windwipe and suffocate.
Maybe i'll get noticed then :P

satitania
04-27-2005, 03:11 PM
if i was a man i know id want to die when im like 90 years old mid-orgasm with a 25 year old blonde chick

as a woman...i guess id go for the blonde chick too :p

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 03:13 PM
if i was a man i know id want to die when im like 90 years old mid-###### with a 25 year old blonde chick

awsome....just brilliant i love it. :D

satitania
04-27-2005, 03:17 PM
lol...wow..you cant say o r g a s m in here

and thanks ;)

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 03:20 PM
i think the guys were kinda shy to say that but you just came right out with it. awsome

satitania
04-27-2005, 03:25 PM
hehe
you win some, you lose some

im usually not very subtle, ive been well behaved so far though :cool:

burning-the-high-life
04-27-2005, 03:26 PM
hehe
you win some, you lose some

im usually not very subtle, ive been well behaved so far though :cool:

that just makes things more fun when you just get right to what you think.

0r4ng3
04-27-2005, 05:29 PM
when i die, i hope it's a sniper bullet to the head. im always playing silent scope, and i always wondered what it would be like to be a bad guy...

Amelia
04-28-2005, 05:23 AM
In my sleep in the arms of my lover!

Chainsaw
04-28-2005, 05:44 AM
if i was a man i know id want to die when im like 90 years old mid-orgasm with a 25 year old blonde chick

That would be awesome :p but i'd like it to happen when i'm 60 or something.

JoY
04-28-2005, 06:27 AM
I never think of it. not as long as I'm so alive & kicking. I'd want to die peacefully, though. drowning is indeed a peaceful death, as Sim said.

I once was trapped underneith a big floating playmatrass. (we were playing around & I dropped off, so I didn't have time to breathe in & then the thing floated over me like a massive black cloud) I remember I struggled to find a way to get up again. I remember my hands desperately searched for the edge of the matrass & how I pressed my face against it, so I was as close to the surface as I could get. water kept flowing through my nose & mouth. then everything stopped. my muscles relaxed, I felt real calm & tired in a heavy, unstoppable, peaceful way. then someone saw my arm coming from under the matrass & grabbed it.

I could go for that. either that, or just fall asleep & never wake up.

satitania
04-28-2005, 06:33 AM
once the water got into your lungs im not sure if that would feel very peaceful :confused:

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Shot in the heart by an insane stalker during a massive crack-cocaine and alcohol overdose in a hot tub with eight gorgeous naked A-list celebrities. On live television. On fire.
haha that's awesome

JoY
04-28-2005, 06:40 AM
once the water got into your lungs im not sure if that would feel very peaceful :confused:
at first you try to cough it up, but it keeps flowing back in. as soon as you start coughing, reflexes make sure you inhale even more, than you cough out. when the water has reached your lungs, diffusion of oxygen to the blood becomes impossible. CO2 builds up in your blood real quickly, which makes you feel numb, powerless, but peaceful at the same time. powerlessness makes a person peaceful, because you can't resist anyway. you stop coughing (if you even were coughing, because coughing makes you quickly lose all air in your lungs, aswell as the water) & slowly lose all function of your body, because your CO2 level keeps getting higher, while your O2 level is decreasing. it doesn't make you "high" as someone else said somewhere, but it is a peaceful death.

satitania
04-28-2005, 06:44 AM
at first you try to cough it up, but it keeps flowing back in. as soon as you start coughing, reflexes make sure you inhale even more, than you cough out. when the water has reached your lungs, diffusion of oxygen to the blood becomes impossible. CO2 builds up in your blood real quickly, which makes you feel numb, powerless, but peaceful at the same time. powerlessness makes a person peaceful, because you can't resist anyway. you stop coughing (if you even were coughing, because coughing makes you quickly lose all air in your lungs, aswell as the water) & slowly lose all function of your body, because your CO2 level keeps getting higher, while your O2 level is decreasing. it doesn't make you "high" as someone else said somewhere, but it is a peaceful death.

interesting.
hope i never find out though :p

satitania
04-28-2005, 07:40 AM
I'm hoping you burn instead.

awwwwwwwwwwwww does trip boy need a group hug?????

its ok, we're here for you....share love-brother!

satitania
04-28-2005, 09:08 AM
Learn the differance between TripBoy and Trip Boy. I am the original and the best. Trip Boy is just a sad little boy who wants to be like me.

And shorten that fucking signature.

*yawn*
no

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 09:13 AM
wtf are garage rafters anyway?

foxy
04-28-2005, 09:35 AM
somethig quick and in cold blood so my killer will feel regret for the rest of his life until the guilt is to much and he commits suicide

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 09:37 AM
yeah i just rememebered what garage rafters were...

i feel so stupid today...

Mannen som blev en gris
04-28-2005, 09:40 AM
All that headbaning might have caused damages to your brain.......

Aimeht
04-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Old.

Ten characters.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Old.

Ten characters.
This is all I need to say....... :p You know what I mean. hahahahah I'm kidding!

Punky Dudess
04-28-2005, 10:23 AM
even if its scientifically impossible, i would prefer to die laughing.
failing that i'd OD on morphine.

want_you_bad2100
04-28-2005, 10:29 AM
i'd probably shoot myself or hang myself.

Betty
04-28-2005, 11:08 PM
You know what? I was gonna make a post about this, and now it's probably wasted. Oh well...

Anyway, I decided that dying in a plane crash would rock.

But not like a, plane has a rough landing and then explodes kinda crash, but a plane crash where the plane plummets from the sky, and crashes hard enough for a fairly instantaneous death for all involved.

Seriously, it would be like the best rollercoaster ever, but one where you actually did die at the bottom, and didn't just think you were going to die.

Or you could have the plane crash in a body of water, and not be able to escape before water fills it, and drown to death. Best of both worlds there.