PDA

View Full Version : funny little known websites

caligula
04-28-2005, 10:01 PM
I was just out perusing some christian web forums to see how the other half lives and for a good dose of down home christian entertainment. I ran across a woman going by the clever monicker: "christian soldier". She was bitterly complaining about a website that she found offensive. So Feeling an odd sense of obligation, I went to the site to see just what could be so heinous. The site I found was nothing terrible, but it was pretty funny, with some good writing and some inventive t-shirts. Anyway I thought it was something that I would share with the rest of ya, the least it will do is crack ya up:www.blackbootpress.com (http://www.blackbootpress.com)

Anya82
04-28-2005, 10:07 PM
meeeh.. boring design

sKratch
04-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Nothing Special dot Com.

HornyPope
04-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Shit I could have sworn I had registered that user name back when the boards opened. Maybe some funny feature to un-register an idle name is in place. Fuckers.

sKratch
04-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Shit I could have sworn I had registered that user name back when the boards opened. Maybe some funny feature to un-register an idle name is in place. Fuckers.
I was thinking, "Hmm this is not an HP post, what's going on here?"

Betty
04-28-2005, 11:39 PM
I am also disappointed with the username situation. Oh well, although "Caligula" itself is a classic name, I still prefer ol' Horny.

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Teh HP is still alive and at your service ladies and gents'.