PDA

View Full Version : Top 6 Hot People

Pages : [1] 2

Nina
04-29-2005, 10:51 AM
...off this BBS.

* why another beauty-contest thread? because i feel like expressing my opinion, because i havent seen one of those in a while, because i think its nice, and last and definitely least, because i am bored.

* why "top 6", and not top 10 or top 5? because i just happened to think of that many people when asking myself this very question. get over it please, and try to keep it to 6 people, because it wouldnt make sense otherwise (aka "hey lets count on all my friends!")

* are all the people on my own list my friends? no, certainly not. some even dispise me, or so i believe. but that doesnt change my opinion about their looks. yup, i certainly believe that this is possible.

* am i looking for attention with this thread? no, and you know why? because 99% of this board has not seen a clear picture of me (i did post a HAIR and an EAR picture, but that hardly counts). so fuck off if you think so.

* and another thing...the list can be in ordner, or not in order. i dont mind.

and now...my list.

not in order

simona
izie
tizz
ninth
sunny
skratch

..they stand out to me. get over it.

=)

RXP
04-29-2005, 10:52 AM
1) RXP
2) Sunny & Sim

No one else deserves a mention.

RXP
04-29-2005, 10:53 AM
No I eat some fruit.

Mr. T
04-29-2005, 10:53 AM
1 Me
2 Me
3 Me
4 Me
5 Me
6 Me

But never TripBoy

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 10:55 AM
I could rank 'em, but I feel really really awkward doing so. Not only would it be difficult to, but it'd just be weird for me. I know we're not ranking, but it'd be shitty to leave certain people out.

I've always said that it's almost scary how many attractive people are on this one BBS. It almost makes no sense to me.

ninth's looks are kind of scarygood though. It's almost impossible for me not to say right here right now that he is a very very good looking man. And yes, I'm heterosexual, save the PM queries.

Nina
04-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Haven't you died of stomach cancer or whatever yet?

...that just shows that you have no skills in understanding medical treatments. now let it die already, because it GETS OLD.
and why dont you answer my question if you actually CLICK on the topic and feel the need to write a reply? come on, its fun.

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Pictures lie. You haven't seen these people in real life. Nor have you seen the person's body (male and female alike) and that ought to count for more points when deciding a 'beauty' contest.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 10:57 AM
I could rank 'em, but I feel really really awkward doing so. Not only would it be difficult to, but it'd just be weird for me. I know we're not ranking, but it'd be shitty to leave certain people out.

I've always said that it's almost scary how many attractive people are on this one BBS. It almost makes no sense to me.

ninth's looks are kind of scarygood though. It's almost impossible for me not to say right here right now that he is a very very good looking man. And yes, I'm heterosexual, save the PM queries.
I never say a man is attractive, only ugly or "girls will like him", but I can't judge whether an "average" man is ugly or good looking to a girl.

Goddess, Joy and Izie are quite hot. So is Inshane, but I can't think of two other good lookers. Offspringintenselyrock has average looks - I've seen her on webcam as she is my mate on MSN.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 10:58 AM
...that just shows that you have no skills in understanding medical treatments. now let it die already, because it GETS OLD.
and why dont you answer my question if you actually CLICK on the topic and feel the need to write a reply? come on, its fun.
He needs telling.

Oh, HornyPope, that is actually me in that avatar :D and that pic doesn't lie I really do have a mohawk.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-29-2005, 10:58 AM
In no particular order.

1) Sim
2) Sunny
3) Joy
4) TheHulaChick
5) Anya82
6) Me.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 10:59 AM
I never say a man is attractive, only ugly or "girls will like him", but I can't judge whether an "average" man is ugly or good looking to a girl.

Goddess, Joy and Izie are quite hot. So is Inshane, but I can't think of two other good lookers. Offspringintenselyrock has average looks - I've seen her on webcam as she is my mate on MSN.
Oh, and how can I forget? crazy_offspring_gal is quite a looker.

And if it is her, HulaChick is quite fine too.

And I am sure "girls will like" TheUnholyNightBringer and JohnnyNemesis.

I really can't be arsed to put them in order!!

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Pictures lie. You haven't seen these people in real life. Nor have you seen the person's body (male and female alike) and that ought to count for more points when deciding a 'beauty' contest.

true...but when you see 742938293823 pictures of those people, and if at least some of them happen to be shot by other people and not themselves, you could certainly believe that you *might* be right. and its not supposed to be a real "beauty contest", there would be a lot more to it than just "wow your face is hot". at least to me.

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 11:02 AM
And I am sure "girls will like" TheUnholyNightBringer and JohnnyNemesis.
TUNB yes, but not so sure about me. I'm not the most photogenic person, and my pictures rarely receive any recognition. I win 'em over on charm, homie! Can't stop me either.

Betty
04-29-2005, 11:04 AM
I don't really wanna do this. Partly because what Vlad said is true. Some people when I see their photo I think "they can't look that good in real life" and some people I think "they probably look better in real life coupled with their personality". Also partly because I feel there are lots of people that should be included in the candidates that I have not seen any or many pictures of, or forget what they look like. Just thinking of people I HAVE seen pictures of and remember clearly nearly makes 6 right there.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 11:04 AM
TUNB yes, but not so sure about me. I'm not the most photogenic person, and my pictures rarely receive any recognition. I win 'em over on charm, homie! Can't stop me either.
Your last avatar had something "handsome" about it though, so I thought you must be attractive to girls - original_psycho referred to you as the "chick-magnet of the forum".

Look, just out of pure curiosity and since I could never work it out, what country are you actually from?

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 11:06 AM
true...but when you see 742938293823 pictures of those people, and if at least some of them happen to be shot by other people and not themselves, you could certainly believe that you *might* be right. and its not supposed to be a real "beauty contest", there would be a lot more to it than just "wow your face is hot". at least to me.

As long as the pictures are submited by whoever appears in the film, the bias is far too hard to overcome with any insane number of pictures. It's just a matter of selecting good ones and letting all see it.

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:06 AM
As long as the pictures are submited by whoever appears in the film, the bias is far too hard to overcome with any insane number of pictures. It's just a matter of selecting good ones and letting all see it.

you are the best example for how one (me, in that case) can STILL be right.

RXP
04-29-2005, 11:08 AM

Everyone's seen my body. I win.

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:10 AM
No it isn't, it's fucking retarded.

then dont pay attention to it. its quite simple.

Seriously, how come you're not dead yet?

because i never had a near death experience. but since you cannot ever understand this fact, you shall now be "disappointed" at whatever the fuck you made up in your mind.

you always ruin topics ;(

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
*squeaks* thank you, Nina =)

sim
iza
isa
tizz
the hula chick
ninth <3!

and thanks TUNB and RXP, I just scrolled up. ;x

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Everyone's seen my body. I win.

and we've seen Isa's body too, I believe (bathing suit hotness).

RXP
04-29-2005, 11:12 AM
I didn't have a bra on.

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Look, just out of pure curiosity and since I could never work it out, what country are you actually from?

I was born here in the U.S, but I'm Dominican. I'm first generation in my family, so I guess I'm Dominican-American.

As for your other comments, thanks, but my point is that I'm not saying I'm not handsome, I'm saying few will agree and that even if I am, it pales in comparison to my personality, which is what I really win people over with, if I do that at all. It all blurs together for me, which is how I think it is for most. Either way, I'm chillin'.

My list would be Sunny, DirtyMagical, Izie, JoY, Tizz, Vicky. They each get the eyes apoppin', and big time. (Hm. That wasn't so difficult after all.)

Dave, RXP, ninth, and sKratch will be the only male representatives on these lists.

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
you are the best example for how one (me, in that case) can STILL be right.

I'll admit your pictures of yourself were fairly honest of how you really look in real life. Not that I remember very much. But it isn't the same for everyone.

I cheated the camera myself. Remember the pics I would post earlier with my webcam? It's just a matter of the right angle. It looks barely like me. IRL, my nose sticks out, my eyebrows are short and deformed when observed from a closer distance, I have a slight hunch, my hair is extremly ugly and balding on the back of the head, and the camera flash always manipulates my skin tone (sometimes its too dark other times its too light). I'm not saying i'm ugly or anything, but if I took the pictures at different angles they could come out as extremly unflattering. Of course, i'd never let those pictures be seen. And same thing goes to most people here.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Dave, RXP, ninth, and sKratch will be the only male representatives on these lists.
I didn't know sKratch was male, and I suppose "girls will fancy" ninth (please note that I am NOT in love with you, ninth, if "JimFag <319" was directed at me)

I honestly can't judge whether I'm ugly or not - I guess some girls will find me sexy, some won't.

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:19 AM
RXP - that's true.
Hell I'd post a body pic, but I'd get called a whore. I came close to posting an art project pic where you can see my superbutt in underwear.. but, eh. Don't like being called names, to tell you the truth.

HP is right, I must say. I'm not really photogenic, but I post pics that don't focus on my imperfections (I have a potato nose and small eyes, for one). So we all cheat, in a way. ;p

At the same time though, HP, you're more attractive IRL than you are in pics, so I just don't know.

RXP
04-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Yeah HP IRL is hotter. In those recent pics he posted he looked like a munter.

Also Sunny POST THE PICS. I won't take the piss. I'm a whore too. Who cares.

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:22 AM
I cheated the camera myself. Remember the pics I would post earlier with my webcam? It's just a matter of the right angle. It looks barely like me. IRL, my nose sticks out, my eyebrows are short and deformed when observed from a closer distance, I have a slight hunch, my hair is extremly ugly and balding on the back of the head, and the camera flash always manipulates my skin tone (sometimes its too dark other times its too light). I'm not saying i'm ugly or anything, but if I took the pictures at different angles they could come out as extremly unflattering. Of course, i'd never let those pictures be seen. And same thing goes to most people here.

but why do automatically say that this cannot be the case in real life?
there are different angles in real life as well, and i dont see how it can not be. when you hug somebody really tightly, for instance, you will be really close to his or her face when slightly turning your head, and the nose will -in most cases- look bigger than it actually is. i dont know if many people are like myself, but these instances are sometimes stuck in my head as well, at least if they are special to me. so i would define them as pictures.
of course it is a matter of angle, ESPECIALLY with a webcam (noticed that too? real cameras have less of such an effect than webcams) but...i still dont think that a person can possibly lie when posting so, so SO many pictures, over four/five years.

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:22 AM
I think our fellow bbsers will live without my n00dz. I'm contemplating posting the artsy butt, however, cuz the pictures are pretty.

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:24 AM
hehehehe sunny, remember that butt picture you took once and always linked the pic whenever you told a stupid bbser to "fuck off and lick your ass"? fun times =D

RXP
04-29-2005, 11:24 AM
PM me the nudes. I swear on the next NHL Season that I won't post them anywhere.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 11:25 AM
RXP - that's true.
Hell I'd post a body pic, but I'd get called a whore. I came close to posting an art project pic where you can see my superbutt in underwear.. but, eh. Don't like being called names, to tell you the truth.

HP is right, I must say. I'm not really photogenic, but I post pics that don't focus on my imperfections (I have a potato nose and small eyes, for one). So we all cheat, in a way. ;p

At the same time though, HP, you're more attractive IRL than you are in pics, so I just don't know.Hmmm...you are average looking - not DROP DEAD gorgeous, but I wouldn't say "no"

crazy_offspring_gal
04-29-2005, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=Jimbob2005]Oh, and how can I forget? crazy_offspring_gal is quite a looker.[QUOTE]

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/crazy_offspring_gal/Picture12.jpg

:D

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Hmmm...you are average looking - not DROP DEAD gorgeous, but I wouldn't say "no"

that sounds really rude.
its probably honest, but still rude. blah. was it necessary? yeah just a question, but a serious-meant one.

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Sunnies is tiny. Remember we were walking the three of us on Saint Denis and I had you under my arm and we were singing "date rape". Hahahah. Fun times.

Sunny
hehehehe sunny, remember that butt picture you took once and always linked the pic whenever you told a stupid bbser to "fuck off and lick your ass"? fun times =D

AHAHAHAHAHA oh my god i forgot about that. *runs off*

Jimbob, it's good to know that you wouldn't say "no". However, rest assured that you will never be asked.

RXP
Blah she ain't average from the pics anyway. As HP says she could be a munter in real life. But from pics alone she';s not average. Who has the biggest rack on here? No one posts profile shots bar Bella. I can't really tell rack size which is very important to me.

Mota Boy
04-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Ah, reminds me of the time I posted "my" picture, only it was really a rotating gallery of my (minority) friends and one shot of Killboy_Powerhead_2009.

I got so many compliments too.

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 11:28 AM
I know it's just an opinion, but Sunny average? Oh no. U. Di'nt!
He may have been rude, but I've dealt with harsher comments concerning my pics elsewhere. Sunny seems way too confident to let that get to her. No harm no foul I predict, but she can speak for herself.

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 11:29 AM
that sounds really rude.
its probably honest, but still rude. blah. was it necessary? yeah just a question, but a serious-meant one.
I didn't mean to be.

By DROP DEAD gorgeous I meant not like, Pamela Anderson style, and Goddess is better looking, but I never said she was ugly. By wouldn't say no, I meant I wouldn't say no to GOING OUT WITH HER not GOING DOWN WITH HER.

I am sorry, Sunny, I wasn't being nasty. Just for your information.

HornyPope
but why do automatically say that this cannot be the case in real life?

Because in real life you can see a person from whichever angle you wish. Duh.

Well good thing you agree. I wasn't gonna mention names before, but you're a prime example of girls who can cheat the camera real well to their favour.

Jimbob2005
AHAHAHAHAHA oh my god i forgot about that. *runs off*

Jimbob, it's good to know that you wouldn't say "no". However, rest assured that you will never be asked.
I have explained that, and I didn't mean to be rude. But so sorry anyway. By average I meant not TOO good looking, and DEFINATELY not ugly - I think I am ugly, to be honest, and would probably be in no position to imply anything like that anyway.

Nina
He may have been rude, but I've dealt with harsher comments concerning my pics elsewhere. Sunny seems way too confident to let that get to her. No harm no foul I predict, but she can speak for herself.

which still doesnt change the fact that i can express my own opinion concerning that issue, tho :]

HP - i can choose which picture to look at as well. remember, i talked of people who post many pictures? they certainly dont all look the same.
blllaahhh. to each their own. i disagree with you! nuff said.

Sunny
Sunnies is tiny. Remember we were walking the three of us on Saint Denis and I had you under my arm and we were singing "date rape". Hahahah. Fun times.

I'm pocket-sized and I love it. ;p
..well, sometimes!

I'll be in Montreal in August, by the way. *nudge* *hint*

RXP
Mota i've never seen a pic of you. Post fucker.

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 11:31 AM
which still doesnt change the fact that i can express my own opinion concerning that issue, tho :]

Of course, of course, I never implied otherwise; twas only a response. :]

Mota i've never seen a pic of you. Post fucker.
Word up.

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Nina - thank you. =)

Jimbob, no offence taken. Pamela Anderson is nasty though.

Johnny, all my confidence is bullshit. I'm a shivering little bundle of insecurities and misery. Seriously. ;p

Jimbob2005
04-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Actually, Sunny, having seen your profile picture, you are quite hot.

I hang my head in shame for being downright rude to you. Terribly sorry.

Mr. T
04-29-2005, 11:34 AM
I am hot you Turkey fools!

RXP
Jim Bob wants to lick Sunny out.

HornyPope
I'll be in Montreal in August, by the way. *nudge* *hint*

Dunno if i'll be home during summer. Gimme a call or something. We'll see until then.

And don't ask Mota for his picture, fools. He lives for this attention, duh. I remember me and him talked and then he brought up the fact of how he really was handsome (and i believe him) despite him never showing it, and I just know that the guy wanted for me to ask him for a pic or proof, but nope, I wouldn't budge.

Nina
you're quite welcome Sunny!
and yeah, that mota boy... i saw his pictures :P three, to be exact. i'm all special.

RXP
04-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Mota's a munter?

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Johnny, all my confidence is bullshit. I'm a shivering little bundle of insecurities and misery. Seriously. ;p
Bah, I say! :P

Act confident long enough and you'll start to believe it. Fake confidence turns into real confidence when you start realizing how awesome you are. I'd been a little pussy of an insecure self-loathing little *expletive deleted* most of my life, but over the past few years I've been untouchable.

It all seems so trite, but it's totally true. Hell, YOU of all people have plenty reason to be confident.

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:37 AM
I hang my head in shame for being downright rude to you. Terribly sorry.

As I said, no offense taken. I don't consider myself to be attractive anyways. ;p

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 11:38 AM
HP - i can choose which picture to look at as well. remember, i talked of people who post many pictures? they certainly dont all look the same.
blllaahhh. to each their own. i disagree with you! nuff said.

No you can't just pick pictures to look at. Once you have met the people in question in real life, come talk to me.

Betty
JimBob, you MUST get over your homophobia.

I'd say Nina's comments probably apply well to Bella, she posts lots of pics from different angles and I think they probably represent pretty well how she looks. But then again, I think seeing her facial expressions in real life would be totally different.

I'd imagine Vlad would be hotter in real life, Rick probably too.

Jimbob2005
As I said, no offense taken. I don't consider myself to be attractive anyways. ;p
Ooops, I didn't read that post. OK, good.

Jim Bob wants to lick Sunny out.
Shut up you rude boy.

Sunny
04-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Bah, I say! :P

Act confident long enough and you'll start to believe it. Fake confidence turns into real confidence when you start realizing how awesome you are. I'd been a little pussy of an insecure self-loathing little *expletive deleted* most of my life, but over the past few years I've been untouchable.

It all seems so trite, but it's totally true. Hell, YOU of all people have plenty reason to be confident.

<3

i'm the kind of person who disregards compliments and only takes the bad comments to heart. So if 10 people call me attractive and 1 person calls me ugly, I'll think I'm ugly. just because. ;x so.. it's hard. =/ thank you though.. =)

Camilamazed
04-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Not necessarily in this order
*Joy
*Sim
*Izzie
*Anya
*Sunny
*Latino punk unidos (Maria)

*Meaning_of_life
*WCM
*Johnny
*TripBoy
*bd007h
*Arakor

:D <3

HornyPope
04-29-2005, 11:48 AM
I'd imagine Vlad would be hotter in real life, Rick probably too.

You do realize that you have zero facts to support your opinions? How can one say i'll look better IRL when they haven't seen me IRL. You people confuse me. I think i'll just stop arguing and start waving my hand and smiling and saying 'thanks yous'.

Nina
04-29-2005, 11:51 AM
...she said she could IMAGINE it. see, its all about imagination.
something you obviously lack when it comes to these things. :P

ninth
04-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Hello, I currently look like shit. 'K thanks.

Vicky
04-29-2005, 12:10 PM
My list would be Sunny, DirtyMagical, Izie, JoY, Tizz, Vicky. They each get the eyes apoppin', and big time. (Hm. That wasn't so difficult after all.)

^_^ thanks! by the way - i'm going to add you to my myspace, if you don't mind?

<3

i'm the kind of person who disregards compliments and only takes the bad comments to heart. So if 10 people call me attractive and 1 person calls me ugly, I'll think I'm ugly. just because. ;x so.. it's hard. =/ thank you though.. =)

I'm exactly the same, willem gets annoyed at me a lot for it :/

Mota Boy
04-29-2005, 12:25 PM
You do realize that you have zero facts to support your opinions? How can one say i'll look better IRL when they haven't seen me IRL.
She earlier stated that she imagines some people would look better in real life because you'd factor in their personalities. I can see from where she's coming too - I hold people I know in real life and people I know from pictures to different standards.

And don't ask Mota for his picture, fools. He lives for this attention, duh. I remember me and him talked and then he brought up the fact of how he really was handsome (and i believe him) despite him never showing it....
Ha, I think you might've asked me how I looked... or at least we were talking about my predilection for privacy when it came up, my memory's pretty hazy so I won't disagree too much. For one, it's a practical matter - my previous hd with pictures of myself crashed and I'm now photo-less. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it when people talked about me, but I'd get more attention by cam-whoring than cam-hiding. I just like that people assume I must be hideously deformed... though I suppose the jig's up.

Oh, and sorry about running out so suddenly on that conversation - all the computers in the lab apparently reboot at 3 a.m. Also my roommates had locked the front door and gone to bed, so I had to climb onto my 2nd story balcony and go in the sliding door.

ninth
04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Am I in anybody's listing?
Such a simple question deserves a simple answer, which is no.

the_GoDdEsS
04-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks for mentioning. It'd feel pretty awful to make a list althought there's quite a few people I think are very hot, beautiful and charming but I've told them many times and they know.

Also, I've been blessed by Mota's hot sex appearance and I can tell you you're missing out on something. He's about as hot as he's brilliant.

ninth
04-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Also, I've been blessed by Mota's hot sex appearance and I can tell you you're missing out on something. He's about as hot as he's brilliant.
That's probably the best compliment I've ever read.

RXP
04-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah but his brilliance level is like 1/100. So not too good. Post a pic fucker

Noodles is gay
04-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Jackish. :p

This BBS is biased in favor of ppl who are not me.

Maria

yes, i quite agree...:(

ninth
04-29-2005, 12:42 PM
I enjoy the fact that Mota never posts pictures, it makes me feel shallow.

the_GoDdEsS
04-29-2005, 12:45 PM
A well-deserved one.

His brilliance level is much higher than average, Dushylove. He is one of the people I've been talking to and really want to get to know in real life as well.

RXP
04-29-2005, 12:47 PM
I demand pictures.

Betty
04-29-2005, 01:31 PM
He is one of the people I've been talking to and really want to get to know in real life as well.

I agree. I'd also imagine he is good looking even though I've never seen any pictures... possibly due to the confidence?

And Vlad, I think others corrected you already, but yeah, maybe I'm saying that your recent photos are sub-par but from those I have seen and what I know of you, I'd imagine there is potential. Could be wrong, most certainly.

Vera
04-29-2005, 01:42 PM
I'd lesbian-do Sunny but I think I've said that enough times.

I'd non-lesbian-do Mota, too, but I think I'd prefer to be a friend of his and am not too into getting it on with random friends, lesbian or no.

In this slightly drunk state I'd probably lesbian-do a lot of people. So I'll just go now.

panzor41
04-29-2005, 02:13 PM
o god lol ^

Mota Boy
04-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Ha! You're too good to me Sim.

One in a hundred? You grossly underestimate me. I'm one in a million, baby.

Michelle - you just never asked.

Sanni, let me guess... you've had half a beer.

Anya82
04-29-2005, 03:03 PM
No order:

MirandaV, theunholynightbringer, meaning_of_life, Joy, Tijs, BuddyHolly, latinospunkunidos

yeah.. they're 7, so?

nitropenguin!
04-29-2005, 03:09 PM
He outranks every member - male and female - on this board. You know I've brought you to that understanding.

Sean thank me for opening Rick's eyes, he has seen the God in you.

Jackish
04-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Jackish. :p

yes, i quite agree...:(

Omg! I got a mention? Thats so stupidly cute, I'm not even an established member! :)

Anya82
04-29-2005, 03:20 PM
i find jackish "cute".

Jackish
04-29-2005, 03:21 PM
haha! Its weird everyone knows what I look like... In a nice way!

Anya82
04-29-2005, 03:23 PM
oh! does it mean that... you're not the one in your avatar???

hehehehehehe ;)

Jackish
04-29-2005, 03:27 PM
haha! No thats my cat, charlie! He is the ultimate in CUTE.

This is me...

http://img223.echo.cx/img223/6392/p10400229ke.th.jpg (http://img223.echo.cx/my.php?image=p10400229ke.jpg)

No way near as cute as charles, I am afraid!

Anya82
04-29-2005, 03:30 PM
yeah, i've already seen a pic of you before... :)

Jackish
04-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Ohhhhh!

Sorry... I'm very naive at this hour!

the_GoDdEsS
04-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Ha! You're too good to me Sim.

Too good to you? Nah, I was just trying to say that I only want to grope you and then probably have sex with your wonderful ego as abstract as it sounds.

RXP
04-29-2005, 04:16 PM
I will not rest until I see a picture.

nitropenguin!
04-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Just as attractive as he is brilliant, you say? I'm first to see the picture! I can hyperventilate like no other. And you will forever shimmer once you indulge my flattery.

Betty
04-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Michelle - you just never asked.

Well, for one, apparently you don't HAVE any. And two, I generally don't ask. If I do, it would only be after somebody asked me. But I do accept all offers when I make hinting comments. So you can consider this a hinting comment.

RXP
04-30-2005, 01:10 AM
We all want to see the brilliant Mota Boy.

notoriousdoc
04-30-2005, 02:10 AM
adriann
original psycho
izie
tizz
the goddess
nitro penguin
katie (probabley)
sunny
crazy offspring gurl
camilamazed

And of course, the one, the only.... PUNKY DUDESS!

Vera
04-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Mota, three ciders to an empty stomach, plus a few nicked beers.

And I did say "slightly drunken". I'm never all that pissed.

RXP
04-30-2005, 07:23 AM
You were fucking wasted last night. You were telling me how you'd take a load in the mouth.

the_GoDdEsS
04-30-2005, 07:25 AM
Dush, under influence people can tell you anything and you don't even realize they're kidding. Stop taking everyone seriously.

Vera
04-30-2005, 07:28 AM
I believe my answer was "I don't know, I guess" because I quite simply don't know if I spit or swallow. And anyway, you ASKED me. You also asked me another bunch of dirty questions, hoping to exploit my drunk state to maybe cyber sex0r with your or whatever, but yeah, I really wasn't that drunk.

RXP
04-30-2005, 07:45 AM
Hahaha yes.

ninth
04-30-2005, 12:35 PM
RXP is going to degenerate into Matt Vore the Second and it's going to be awesome.

Vera
04-30-2005, 01:54 PM
He's very, very nearly there. Trust me.

RXP
04-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Who's Matt Vore? He sounds like a cool guy.

Vera
04-30-2005, 01:59 PM
His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

the_GoDdEsS
04-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Who's Matt Vore? He sounds like a cool guy.

Holy shit! That's a classic.

Mota Boy
04-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, for one, apparently you don't HAVE any.
All I said is that I don't have any on my harddrive...

I will not rest until I see a picture.
...and I bet that in just a couple hours the Sandman will call your bluff for the second night in a row.

RXP is going to degenerate into Matt Vore the Second and it's going to be awesome.
Ha!

And you will forever shimmer once you indulge my flattery.
I am sure, m'lady.

Mota Boy
04-30-2005, 02:18 PM
Act confident long enough and you'll start to believe it. Fake confidence turns into real confidence when you start realizing how awesome you are.
True 'dat. Confidence is all about believing the lie yourself - that's all it takes for others to follow along. 95% of humanity spend their whole lives looking for leaders.

RXP
04-30-2005, 02:18 PM
Who's Matt Vore. Is he really cool?

Sunny
04-30-2005, 02:28 PM
Matt Vore is a morbidly obese sleazeball from PA who never ceased to attempt to lure innocent young girls (such as myself) into his cyber lair and then proceed to cyber-sex them up.

ewe.

RXP
04-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Hahah awesome.

4eh
04-30-2005, 02:32 PM
hm, that's mine:

DM
Baby Devil
The Hula Chick
Sim
Sunny
Izie
Camilamazed
Nitropenguin
Origanal Psycho

Sunny
04-30-2005, 02:33 PM
Hahah awesome.

I believe he also stalked Rag Doll and KittyPryde, who doesn't post anymore. yep. he sure was a charmer.

RXP
04-30-2005, 02:34 PM
In real life? or cyber stalk?

Sunny
04-30-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't know much about the case, but I think there was a real life element involved... somehow.

at any rate, *cringe*. not a good role model.

RXP
04-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh shit I'd only cyber stalk and leave cum stains on your bed. Nothing REALLY bad.

ninth
04-30-2005, 02:52 PM
The legacy continues.

JoY
04-30-2005, 03:18 PM
I feel crappy for doing an impersonal thank you, but.. thanks to everyone, who mentioned me. I know I don't have to thank anyone for having an opinion, but if it's as nice as that one, it's goddam sweet to express it & it's very lovely to hear it. especially when you don't like your own looks all that much.

it's hard for me to make a list purely concerning people's looks. I'm afraid I'm way too biased after seeing at least a bit of their personality. for most of the people I have in mind, personality & looks go hand in hand. it just matches somehow.

here comes a list with things I see in people. maybe I see things differently than others, or maybe I just see them wrong, but whatever.

you can see in Tizz her taste, smile & eyes, that she's a colourful person & has an extremely kind heart. the kind that easily gets trampled, because not all are so sweet. but of course I also know this from talking to her. her style shows she's pretty creative & we all know creative people are emotional little shits.<3
you can see in Mags' eyes, in her poses, her daring style, that she's got a fighter-attitude. I love that about her. I've seen pictures & posts in which she was confident & strong, but I've also seen pictures & posts, in which she showed she can be insecure, too. isn't that just deliciously human?
it's clear & obvious Sim is blessed with an fabulous natural beauty, which she shows in a pretty natural way. with natural poses (yes, to me your poses don't look forced at all) & she comes across just as naturally beautiful as she looks. & I think she knows this, which is good.
sweet, sweet Iza with your pale, pure skin. your bumpy nose betrays you have a giggly side, the way you look at the camera shows you can spark like a fucking fire. you can look sexy, serious, outright sweet.. I love your pictures equally as much as your posts.
Rickrickyrickrick. what can I say? dark eyes, big lips, who wouldn't go for that? & they suit you so well. there's more behind that mysterious smile. there's more to you than a set of dark eyes & big lips & it's obvious in your pictures & posts.
I'm afraid to say I find RXP attractive, because with his sudden increase of confidence, his head might blow out of proportion, which would be such a waste of a rather intelligent, interesting & also good hearted person.
Vlad, with those relaxed, layed back eyes, witty smirk, you are exactly what you are. or at least, what you seem to be to me. you could be a stoic if you weren't not entirely careless. but your seemingly carelessness makes people want to make you care. I like that.

I'm taking this too far. I think I've made my point. I could say so much about not so much others I really love & adore for their pictures & posts, but I don't see the need. I think most do know quite well how I feel about them.

there's also a category of people I could -never- find ugly, simply because their personality already seems beautiful to me. then there's a category of people, who I haven't spoke enough to, but who I know are physically stunning.

RXP
04-30-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm afraid to say I find RXP attractive, because with his sudden increase of confidence, his head might blow out of proportion, which would be such a waste of a rather intelligent, interesting & also good hearted person.

Very true. I'm afraid to say that it's coming over in real life too. I'm turning into an arogant SOB and I gotta stop that. But I think it's all joky arogance. Cause really i know I'm not as smart and good looking as I make out to be. But I am fucking smart and good looking though :-)

Thanks for the kind words.

Also I'm still short which keeps my head from exploding too high.

the_GoDdEsS
04-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Aw, that was beautifully written and straight from the heart. Only you can do that. <3

HornyPope
04-30-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm not gonna beat the dead horse. Let us just agree that i'm a hot sex. Problem solved.

Now, onto the next issue, I want to bring up the body factor. It insults me to no end watch girls pick guys strictly for his face. Not to take anything from Ninth--i'll use him as an example because I know he won't take my comparision personal--who I think is a very handsome young fellow by all means, but the guy's fucking 5"7 and 125 pounds (or something) for crying out loud. Same goes for many guys on here. Some lack in height, others carry excessive weight etc... Not me. I'm 6"2 and weight 180 pounds. I train hard 4-5 times a week and I have a body of an athlete that only further develops with each practice. I'm not a muscle-builder mind you, so i'm not trying to pump my chest or impress anyone with my muscles. But I am built better than most men and i'm proud of it. Does it not weight (excuse the pun) in your decision, girls? No, I don't give a shit if you now added my name to any of your lists, i'm merely curious to learn your way of thinking.

JoY
04-30-2005, 04:02 PM
Aw, that was beautifully written and straight from the heart. Only you can do that. <3
naw, I don't think only I can do that. but thank you. *smiles*

ninth
04-30-2005, 04:12 PM
140 yo, and even though as of late I haven't been keeping up with exercise/eating right I have done so in the past (2-3 mile run and martial arts for cardio {also for getting hit in the face and hands with sticks repeatedly because I am teh suck at martial arts} daily and occasional gym visits). I've gotten complacent and lazy and my job consists of sitting and eating so I'm kinda getting out of shape. As soon as it isn't rainy and such outside I'll be running and/or skating to work and I've recently busted my resistance band out. I just have to actually go to the gym if I ever want to actually develop my chest/abs/whatev.

But I can completely see where you're coming from and you are hot sex.

HornyPope
04-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Good luck on your training. It can make a difference between a body and a sexy body. Can't make you taller though. I'd still totally fuck you though.

Vlad, with those relaxed, layed back eyes,

I have brown eyes! My drivers licence agrees.

Oh and Mota, it's ok about that time. I found several others to continue the cyber sex with.

ninth
04-30-2005, 05:28 PM
I'd still totally fuck you though.
And that's all that matters.

RXP
04-30-2005, 07:51 PM
hahaha use my stats you fucking cunt HP!

But hey. I'm skinny n hot and hsort. Some women like tall guys (alot do) so stop your whining.

And post some body pics. I wanna see this good athletic shape of yours.

HornyPope
04-30-2005, 11:54 PM
I didndt use your stats case no one thinks ur hot so why bother bring up an example that isnt rleevant, right?

I' mifht poost some pics sometimes oir at least should. I just beed a reasion uin my head to do you know.

And its good thta women like tall guys, or at least supposedlt thats what they do, becuase htehey should. Beig tall rules. It's a sign of real masculinty. Short guys for mstot part are homsoexuals because hethey look like girls hahahaha,

RXP
05-01-2005, 01:49 AM
You wasted?

JoY
05-01-2005, 04:24 AM
You wasted?
completely.

I adore tall guys. as in.. very, very tall. as in, they have to reach for their knees to shake my goddam hand. alright, alright, slight exageration, but still.. can't resist a tall, skinny guy.

_ߥ_vil_
05-01-2005, 04:29 AM
1. Kimmeh
2. Sim
3. JoY
4. Izie
5. Simmoney
6. DexterB

JoY
05-01-2005, 05:14 AM
aw, thanks to you too. *blush*

Nina
05-01-2005, 07:06 AM
HP -

my bf is two meters tall.
end of discussion.

JoY
05-01-2005, 07:33 AM
HP -

my bf is two meters tall.
end of discussion.
hahaha, yay Nina! my boyfriend is almost 2 m. tall, too.
& he's got big feet of course. *wink nudge*

omg, it's true! I AM pervy. *bows head in shame*

Inshane
05-01-2005, 08:53 AM
I shall join the two of you. my bf is 1.95m.

RXP
05-01-2005, 08:54 AM
pffft women liking tall guys. My gf (ex perhaps) is 1" taller than me. But then again as HP says I am a midget.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-01-2005, 08:57 AM
High heels? =P

RXP
05-01-2005, 08:58 AM
She has to wear flat shoes when she's with me and I act all big by making my chest look huge by inhaling in. (not that it's not fucking HUGE anyway)

Nina
05-01-2005, 09:32 AM
-huggles Izaness-

...what, maybe your ex, RXP? =(

RXP
05-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah we both have insane work loads right now and no time for each other. On a break see how we feel in a month. Hopefully it will be alright. She's too stressed and acting all weird to everyone.

Nina
05-01-2005, 09:36 AM
well, that sounds pretty rational...i expected drama, so this is a "good" thing to hear compared to what i expected.
but not good in general, tho. meh.

RXP
05-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Yeah with me it's usually some big emo thing but I was pretty proud of myself for not being an emo fucker for once and acting rationally.

6 months ago I would have started smashing stuff up, not do any uni work and generally taken a nose dive.

Nina
05-01-2005, 09:41 AM
heh. nothing wrong with being what you call "emo" when a relationship might be over, though.
-huggles you too, just for the heck of it-

_ߥ_vil_
05-01-2005, 10:00 AM
hm, that's mine:

DM
Baby Devil
The Hula Chick
Sim
Sunny
Izie
Camilamazed
Nitropenguin
Origanal Psycho

Awwww...thanks. - Hugs-

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-01-2005, 10:01 AM
4eh can't count. Obviously when he made his username he was planning to be 6eh.

RXP
05-01-2005, 10:02 AM
heh. nothing wrong with being what you call "emo" when a relationship might be over, though.
-huggles you too, just for the heck of it-

I'll watch Felicity as my therapy if it ends. Their love lifes are always messed up.

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 11:11 AM
It's not only about height, it's also about the body and broad shoulders.

Post pictures of your significant others, girls. You can blur the face if you're really ashamed.

RXP
05-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Broad shoulders are rather over rated. I'd rather have delts than broad shoulders. But of course delts with broadshoulders is better.

coke_a_holic
05-01-2005, 12:06 PM
I love being skinny and tall. I'm 6'0" and I weigh only 135 ibs. People used to think I was anorexic when I was only about 115 ibs and 5'10". But not anymore, now that I have SOME meat on my bones.

JoY
05-01-2005, 01:31 PM
no, indirectly you were in my list too. you're included in the category of people, who I haven't talked (much) to, but who is physically beautiful. right now you only look very sweet & cute to me, but I'm sure you'll become one incredibly hot female in a few years. with some young girls it's just obvious.

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
05-01-2005, 01:45 PM
1. Kimmeh
2. Sim
3. JoY
4. Izie
5. Simmoney
6. DexterB

Thanks babe! I miss you :(

Eccentric Sara
05-01-2005, 01:45 PM
This thread is hugely depressing and denting to the self-esteem. :(

JoY
05-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Sarah, I've told you so many times I think you're beautiful. you don't need a topic like this to hear that from me.

arak0r
05-01-2005, 01:56 PM
why does it seem this topic is made every other damn on this board? i NEVER see these kinds of threads on other boards for the most part

Eccentric Sara
05-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Sarah, I've told you so many times I think you're beautiful. you don't need a topic like this to hear that from me.
Aw,thankies! :) Likewise! Guess I'm just feeling a bit invisible at the mo. Sorry bout the rant! I haven't pulled in a while,and it's kinda getting to me!:(

ninth
05-01-2005, 02:22 PM
why does it seem this topic is made every other damn on this board? i NEVER see these kinds of threads on other boards for the most part
Because we're incredibly touchy-feely, duhzorz.

JoY
05-01-2005, 02:29 PM
I can't believe this. actually being mentioned & not even once.

thanks!! thanks thanks thanks. =D

I'm so lame for actually letting this topic boost my ego. :x

ninth
05-01-2005, 04:46 PM
I actually liked what hp said about me the most out of everyone as it seemed to be the most sincere and honest.

nitropenguin!
05-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey hey. Appreciate my glorification! What I said was totally sincere.

Maybe I shouldve added, Id totally fuck you aside from your flaws as well...

ninth
05-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Yes, you should have.

Betty
05-01-2005, 07:19 PM
It's not only about height, it's also about the body and broad shoulders.

Post pictures of your significant others, girls. You can blur the face if you're really ashamed.

My boyfriend is hot. Just sorta worked out that way. I have a few pictures of him, but none of him, like, shirtless or anything. He's 6'2", maybe 175 lbs? He doesn't work out so he's got a pretty scrawny upper body. No chest, no abs, no arm muscles. But he's not fat. And he's got huge built legs from running/skating (hockey). I wouldn't mind a bit of upper body, but am not overly concerned. He has an adorable face so that matters more than body anyway.

Here's a pretty cute picture of us, I was drunk (as usual, yes) and was wearing a Tim Horton's visor.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Wildbetty/IM000079.jpg

Little_Miss_1565
05-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Here's why I should post more often---you fuckers forget how hot I am. ;)

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 07:47 PM
I totally agree with Vlad on the whole RL vs Pictures thing.
But then again, people's opinion on my pictures couldn't neither boast nor destroy my ego, since I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm a total "shape-shifter". So every picture of me looks entirely different from any other one.

concerning the list:

Sunny: I like the way the pictures she takes are artistic. And combined with the posts it all creates an intrigueing impression. I'm highly amuzed by her.

Bella: The only people I know that apear to be as kind, caring and optimistic as bella are ravers... What I'm trying to say is... im not sure actually. But it makes me extremely happy to see people whose intentions are that good. And combined with the pictures I've seen, bella apears to be rather attractive.

Ninth: I'm also highly amuzed by ninth. Something interesting about the style..
The whole arogant attitute shows he's capable of self irony...Or maybe Im reading into it too much. + love that red shirt....

Duskygrin: I'm not sure what my opinion on her looks is, but the personality just amuzes me to no end. Maybe she's crazy but entirely way too amuzing. Which is a good thing in my book.

Johnny: I don't think I've seen any pictures of him that were big enough to acdtually see what he looks like, but his personality that shows through the posts is awesomeness.

Tizz: Once again I cannot quite recall how exactly she looks but I like her style and I liked that little "picture tour" of her neighbourhood she did. i'm pretty sure it was her that posted that... if it wasn't, pardon my memory.

My list isn't exactly what was asked for originally... It's more of a list of the people that amuzed me greatly and I also only mentioned people that I never had any long conversations with.

Camilamazed
05-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Some people mentioned RXP and HP....... I've never seen a picture of them before :rolleyes:

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Some people mentioned RXP and HP....... I've never seen a picture of them before :rolleyes:

would you like to? *evil grin*
i don't have any of RXP, but I have some of Vlad..hahahhha

Camilamazed
05-01-2005, 08:04 PM
would you like to? *evil grin*
i don't have any of RXP, but I have some of Vlad..hahahhha
You'd show me if Vlad doesn't mind...... :D Hehe

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 08:13 PM
You'd show me if Vlad doesn't mind...... :D Hehe

There is one he said doesn't mind people seeing lol...

http://public.fotki.com/SpecialKate/webcamhappy/picture3_026.html

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 08:15 PM
That's not true. I said, if you had to post one picture of you and me in your album, which you already did prior to my consent, I rather have this one over anything else.

And Michelle, thanks a lot for the initiate and all, but next time you shared a pic, please post somethng I can actually make out.

Camilamazed
05-01-2005, 08:16 PM
He's cute :D
Are you the girl??
hehehehehe

Betty
05-01-2005, 08:24 PM
And Michelle, thanks a lot for the initiate and all, but next time you shared a pic, please post somethng I can actually make out.

I thought you said we could blur? And this one was conveniently pre-blurred.

Anyway, no shirtless pictures. I was like "can't post the conservative convention ones"... the other ones have lots of other people in them... some have ugly me in them... etc.

And, I should really not post pictures of people without asking them.

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 08:32 PM
That's not true. I said, if you had to post one picture of you and me in your album, which you already did prior to my consent, I rather have this one over anything else.

hahah. you're forgetting the original point of the posting of that other picture)
so yeah. take a chill-pill.

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 08:34 PM
He's cute :D
Are you the girl??
hehehehehe

No, I'm not ...

TheHulaChick
05-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks to the people the mentioned me :D

Aww I don't like trying to pick six people, there's so many lovely people on the bbs, but I'll give it a go.

Here's my list, in no order:

1-4eh
2-TheUnholyNightbringer
3-Tizzalicious
4-Izie
5-The Goddess
6-Sunny
7-Joy

Sorry just couldn't cut it to six.

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 08:43 PM
hahah. you're forgetting the original point of the posting of that other picture)
so yeah. take a chill-pill.

You talk like a gangster now?

And Michelle, when I said blur, I assumed I still could make out the rest of his body. On this one I only see his legs, his folded arms, his rather large head, and a coffee cup. Whatever remaining parts of body I can make out seem rather ordinary, which is what I had hinted at all along.

Mota Boy
05-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Here's why I should post more often---you fuckers forget how hot I am.
Psh, I'm just not the type to make lists.

Betty
05-01-2005, 08:54 PM
And Michelle, when I said blur, I assumed I still could make out the rest of his body. On this one I only see his legs, his folded arms, his rather large head, and a coffee cup. Whatever remaining parts of body I can make out seem rather ordinary, which is what I had hinted at all along.

Well, a clothed body would seem rather ordinary in any pose I'd imagine, so I guess I can't help you out much there.

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 08:54 PM
You talk like a gangster now?

Only for you baby.)

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Aww I don't like trying to pick six people, there's so many lovely people on the bbs, but I'll give it a go.

Here's my list, in no order:

1-4eh
2-TheUnholyNightbringer
3-Tizzalicious
4-Izie
5-The Goddess
6-Sunny
7-Joy

Sorry just couldn't cut it to six.

Sure you could, how about you dropped out the two ugly guys from there? Both 4eh and UnholyNightBringer are nothing close to being handsome. Stop returning favours to your friends and start being honest. This goes to nearly all of you. Lying, favouritist assholes. Of course, I stopped giving a damn about such topics a long time ago, but it still enfuriates me to watch this circle jerk of friendship-sluts.

nieh
05-01-2005, 08:56 PM
I need to get a digital camera so that I can start taking random pics of myself so everyone will tell me how hot I am.

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Stop returning favours to your friends and start being honest. This goes to nearly all of you. Lying, favouritist assholes. Of course, I stopped giving a damn about such topics a long time ago, but it still enfuriates me to watch this circle jerk of friendship-sluts.

I sooo didn't do that. In fact I made it a point to not mention anyone I actually ever talk to.

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes but you also ignored entierly the concept of this topic and instead concentrated on one's likeness and personality instead of looks.

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Yes but you also ignored entierly the concept of this topic and instead concentrated on one's likeness and personality instead of looks.

Because in real life, personality ussually makes up for most of what I consider hot)

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Hahahahahah i'm so ugly then.

ninth
05-01-2005, 10:41 PM
it still enfuriates me to watch this circle jerk of friendship-sluts.
Best.statement.ever.

Mota Boy
05-01-2005, 10:58 PM
...it still enfuriates me to watch this circle jerk of friendship-sluts.
Years ago I started a topic called "people that you would save from eternal damnation" and forced board members to choose two people that they would save, knowing that everyone else would suffer for all eternity. I intended this is a satirical topic, in part because of the annoyance at people listing everyone they knew in "friend" or "attractive" topics.

People ended up taking it seriously. I still can't get over that.

DirtyMagical
05-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Hahahahahah i'm so ugly then.

you confuse me.

ninth
05-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Years ago I started a topic called "people that you would save from eternal damnation" and forced board members to choose two people that they would save, knowing that everyone else would suffer for all eternity. I intended this is a satirical topic, in part because of the annoyance at people listing everyone they knew in "friend" or "attractive" topics.

People ended up taking it seriously. I still can't get over that.
That's a topic that I'd like to see.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:41 AM
adriann
original psycho
izie
tizz
the goddess
nitro penguin
katie (probably)
sunny
crazy offspring gurl
camilamazed
joy
live fast gurl
.tripgirl

Punky Dudess
05-02-2005, 12:52 AM
adriann
original psycho
izie
tizz
the goddess
nitro penguin
katie (probably)
sunny
crazy offspring gurl
camilamazed
joy
live fast gurl
.tripgirl

last but not least, eh? nah just kidding! thanks for including me at all.
i know someone loves me. *giggles and hides under desk*

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 01:18 AM
adriann
original psycho
izie
tizz
the goddess
nitro penguin
katie (probably)
sunny
crazy offspring gurl
camilamazed
joy
live fast gurl
.tripgirl
amanda
LeMoNaDe
baby devil
girl

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 01:19 AM
last but not least, eh? nah just kidding! thanks for including me at all.
i know someone loves me. *giggles and hides under desk*

you are most welcome *giggles and hides under desk as well*

arak0r
05-02-2005, 01:25 AM
hp, you almost look like jean reno in Leon.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 01:28 AM
http://www.kino.de/pix/newspics/114712_2.jpg

Who looks like Jean Reno in Leon? Who the hell is HP? Is it type of sauce?

wheelchairman
05-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Who looks like Jean Reno in Leon? Who the hell is HP? Is it type of sauce?
Stop trying to converse with other people.

I'd name 6 people, the problem is I think it's only about six people who I've seen and would actually remember their names. So it wouldn't make much of a competition thing.

Happy I was mentioned once though. r0ck.

RXP
05-02-2005, 01:56 AM
I ain't done one of these lists but here goes (guys only)

1) Ninth
2) RXP

Oh shit that's it.

wheelchairman
05-02-2005, 01:59 AM
I ain't done one of these lists but here goes (guys only)

1) Ninth
2) RXP

Oh shit that's it.

Amen to that, I masturbate over your Muscles. And the fact that I'm blood-related to Ninth only makes him all the more sexy.

Not Ozymandias
05-02-2005, 02:10 AM
Eh, I'd rather include a list of people I've jerked off to:

Sunny
Joy
Nina
Vera
Goddess
Dirty Magical

I'm know there's many more, but they're all I can remember since they posted in this thread.

Punky Dudess
05-02-2005, 02:25 AM
notoriousdoc,
M.S.B.E.G,
and just about everybody else! :D

Not Ozymandias
05-02-2005, 02:27 AM
I can already tell you're never going on my list.

Punky Dudess
05-02-2005, 02:29 AM
*weeps sarcastically*
oh, the pain of not being respected by some random dude i don't even know, the pain and utter torture!

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 02:56 AM
notoriousdoc,
M.S.B.E.G,
and just about everybody else! :D

Lovely! I love you too Punky Dudess!

http://www.love-n-happiness.com/smiley.jpg

Punky Dudess
05-02-2005, 03:00 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/totallooser/kiss.bmp

:D :D :D

JoY
05-02-2005, 04:20 AM
TheHulaChick - thank you. I'm aware that you're rather fucking pretty, but you're included in my list of people, who I hardly ever talk to.

& so is DM. definitely. my goodness. your labret piercing suits you like no other. I once wanted one of those little fuckers, but I decided it'd look hideous on me. people like you are the reason I once considered it four/five years ago. I remember your older pictures impressed me the most, somehow. maybe something with your hair..
& thank you for such an indepth analyses. *smile*

Ozy - I still wish you'd come to Amsterdam one day. bwah. does it help when I say four of the people on your list might possibly come, too? I mean, that's fucking LIVE jack off material, man.

notoriousdoc - I'm surprised. I'm very surprised. I guess you can't possibly base your opinion on the fact I've been nice to you, because I actually haven't. if someone wouldn't have quoted you, I wouldn't even have known that you listed me. but I appreciate it. I do.

TheHulaChick
05-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Sure you could, how about you dropped out the two ugly guys from there? Both 4eh and UnholyNightBringer are nothing close to being handsome. Stop returning favours to your friends and start being honest. This goes to nearly all of you. Lying, favouritist assholes. Of course, I stopped giving a damn about such topics a long time ago, but it still enfuriates me to watch this circle jerk of friendship-sluts.

Fuck off asshole. This isn't about who *everyone else* thinks is the hottest people on the BBS it's who *I* think are the hottest people on the BBS and I honestly think 4eh and TheUnholyNightbringer are hot.

And I'm not just picking my friends, as I have never actually spoken to most of the people on my list, ever.

I know there are many other hot people that I've seen on the BBS, but I can't remember their names and I ain't gonna go search through a couple hundred pages of photo album to find em.

Nina
05-02-2005, 08:19 AM

what he said. ^

and it is really not difficult to just name six. jesus christ, hahaha.
forget it. it was just a fun thing but i guess i'm the only one who is able to judge the LOOKS without the personality (never fully, since it is something i consider impossible...but this shows that i am closer to being at least a little more objective about it than the lot of you)

FOOYAH.

p.s. OMGOZYISBACK hi ozy and thank you :]

JohnnyNemesis
05-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Stop returning favours to your friends and start being honest. This goes to nearly all of you. Lying, favouritist assholes. Of course, I stopped giving a damn about such topics a long time ago, but it still enfuriates me to watch this circle jerk of friendship-sluts.

Although I agree with this, I do appreciate the nice comments from you folks here. It's cool that most of the comments I got here are very very similar (identical, actually) to the ones I always get offline. Great personality, looks inconsequential but not bad. Interesting parallel, and I appreciate it muchly. Oh, and Isa Isa's comments were lovely, and I'd tapkiss her on the forhead for 'em if I could.

JoY
05-02-2005, 09:14 AM
you're welcome, Ricky. *smiles*

objectively, I do find all the people I mentioned extremely beautiful. but I wanted to mention them for more than that. objectively.. fuck, it's my opinion. how on earth can that be objective anyway.

Vera
05-02-2005, 09:58 AM
I think all of my BBS friends are teh pretties (it's weird, I don't think I have an unattractive friend, not even offline) but I'd still just do Sunny (any time, any place) and Mota (when intoxicated, which says more about my shyness then it does about his looks).

Sorry.

JoY
05-02-2005, 10:03 AM
that's quite alright.

you should post some pictures of yourself soon again. I saved some, just for the hell of it, & they're fucking brilliant. there's something about Sanni, I suppose.

Vera
05-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Nah, I don't photo well because I'm fat. It takes a really good angle and a damn good angle to make me look good.

JoY
05-02-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm rather certain you're the only one to feel that way about yourself. but it's alright. I suppose I know what it's like not to be comfortable with a camera. I may be a major picture-slut, but only when *I* do the picture-taking & the posting of them.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Fuck off asshole. This isn't about who *everyone else* thinks is the hottest people on the BBS it's who *I* think are the hottest people on the BBS and I honestly think 4eh and TheUnholyNightbringer are hot.

Don't even try and use the "its my opinion, you can't tell me im wrong" trick, you lying fucking cunt. Aien't gonna pass with me. Admit that you added some people simply because they added you first with zero integrity to who actually deserves the nomination.

JoY
05-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Don't even try and use the "its my opinion, you can't tell me im wrong" trick, you lying fucking cunt. Aien't gonna pass with me. Admit that you added some people simply because they added you first with zero integrity to who actually deserves the nomination.
my god, don't give her crap. you'd give me the same shit, if I hadn't added you.

FINE Vlad, you're a fucking hot piece of ass. anyone who'd seen you in real life would say that.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Whaaaat? This isn't about that. Don't think I care the slightest for petty things such as one's lists.

TheHulaChick
05-02-2005, 10:26 AM

I won't admit what isn't true.

Before I even clicked on the link and found out who had nominated who in this thread my list had allready been decided in my mind and that's what I posted.

I know you still don't believe me, but you can think whatever you want, I really don't care.

Vera
05-02-2005, 10:27 AM
This to HornyPope:

Then take that pole out of your arse, pretty boy, and quit your fucking whining.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 10:32 AM
You're still lying.

Then take that pole out of your arse, pretty boy, and quit your fucking whining.

Who the fuck is whining? You sit quiet and don't talk to me.

JoY
05-02-2005, 10:35 AM
Whaaaat? This isn't about that. Don't think I care the slightest for petty things such as one's lists.
I actually scared you, didn't I? omg, this is so much fun. *laughs hysterically*

I'm in a rather typical mood.

JohnnyNemesis
05-02-2005, 10:35 AM
Less bickering, more showering me with praise while rubbing my back and shoulders, everybody.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I actually scared you, didn't I? omg, this is so much fun. *laughs hysterically*

I'm in a rather typical mood.

A little bit. I was gonna give you one more chance at a reply before I came out guns blazing at'choo. You passed. Atta girl.

Vera
05-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Well, you ARE acting rather like the girl whose boyfriend didn't tell her, "No honey, those pants don't make you look fat!".

Yap-yap-yappity-yap.

Johnny, re: shoulders.
Cannot reach.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Non applicable. Try a better analogy.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Johnny, you gotta explain me something. Why don't Dominicans consider themselves black? Every Dominicano I see (mostly from baseball games- Pedro and Guerrero are my two favourites ever) have all the traits of a modern African-American (i'm not using the term to be PC, only because its a gender of looks in my mind) and yet they refuse to be associated to the Black groups.

JohnnyNemesis
05-02-2005, 11:07 AM
That's because there are just as many light Dominicans as there are dark Dominicans. I kid you not, it's purely coincidental that the most famous ones lately have been dark.

What's crazy is that I'm often mistaken for white (actually, "white boy" comments have haunted me my entire life), yet my brother is about as dark as Pedro Martinez, and he's not my half or stepbrother either.

Anyway, we're not classified as black because most of us just aren't black. There's also the huge difference in culture and language.

And as far as the features go, my huge lips are also coincidental.

JoY
05-02-2005, 11:12 AM
you know what is freaky? I know one guy & he's as white as can be. he looks as much as a little cheese-boy with wooden shoes, living in a windmill with a tulip up his ass as any of us. his mother was half-white, I think, & his father negro. his brother is as black as the night.

Vera
05-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Non applicable. Try a better analogy.
Perhaps, but you're still a bitchface.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 11:39 AM
I'll accept that.

And thanks for the clarification, Johhny. I wasn't aware there were "whiter dominicans". I am of course aware of the culture, but then again Jamaica is only an island hop away (well almost) and they're as black as kettle.

JohnnyNemesis
05-02-2005, 11:44 AM
And thanks for the clarification, Johhny. I wasn't aware there were "whiter dominicans". I am of course aware of the culture, but then again Jamaica is only an island hop away (well almost) and they're as black as kettle.
You're welcome. As prevalent as your Jamaica mention is, how about the Haitians? Haitians are usually really dark, and Dominicans share the very same island! It can all get quite confusing.

DirtyMagical
05-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Ooo... geography lesson!))

Not Ozymandias
05-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Johnny, you gotta explain me something. Why don't Dominicans consider themselves black? Every Dominicano I see (mostly from baseball games- Pedro and Guerrero are my two favourites ever) have all the traits of a modern African-American (i'm not using the term to be PC, only because its a gender of looks in my mind) and yet they refuse to be associated to the Black groups.
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/baseball/mlb/specials/postseason/2004/10/28/bc.bbo.worldseries.mvp.ap/p1_1027_manny_ap.jpg

You're fired.

HornyPope
05-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Suck on a penis.

http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/8x10s/vguerrero.jpg

Not Ozymandias
05-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Suck on a penis.

http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/8x10s/vguerrero.jpg
I know the player but...I don't recognize that unifrom :confused:

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 06:05 AM
Montreal Expos, homie. They no longer exist though.

RXP
05-03-2005, 06:11 AM
I think he was joking. Cause everyone rips the expos. I'm a hockey fan and I constantly hear people ripping them.

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 06:17 AM
Ah, makes sense. My radar is off because I've actually been asked similar questions while they WERE in existence, believe it or not.

ruroken
05-03-2005, 08:19 AM
me
me
me
me
me
me

Yay..................

JoY
05-03-2005, 08:20 AM
me
me
me
me
me
me

Yay..................
well, that hasn't been done before.

ruroken
05-03-2005, 08:21 AM
well, that hasn't been done before.
really.................? :confused:

JoY
05-03-2005, 08:22 AM
really.................? :confused:
really not.

ruroken
05-03-2005, 08:22 AM
really not.
I was being sarcastic anyway (about me being "hot")

Just a Girl
05-03-2005, 08:25 AM
i think it's hard to pick. I have the same problem as DirtyMagical in that peoples personalities are part of what makes them attractive to me. and i, for some reason, find people who were quite pretty from the old board but are now suddenly gorgeous, like Joy, Tizz, Izzy, more attractive because of the fact that they've sort of... i dunno, blossomed? i can't think of a non-cheesy way of saying that

JoY
05-03-2005, 08:36 AM
that was a real sweet way of saying it. & I'm flattered. very, very flattered. *smile*

Not Ozymandias
05-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Montreal Expos, homie. They no longer exist though.
Montrael had a baseball team??!!! Bullshit, they don't even have indoor plumbing yet.

_ߥ_vil_
05-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks babe! I miss you :(

Awwww...I miss you too. :(

satitania
05-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Montrael had a baseball team??!!! Bullshit, they don't even have indoor plumbing yet.

awww
how....deliciously ignorant of you, you even spelled montreal adorably with the a before the e
have a cookie

voodoomagik
05-04-2005, 01:23 PM
duskygrin :p

JohnnyNemesis
05-04-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm not hatin' on anyone, and as such, I probably won't mention specific names, but it is funny to see guys who would normally be placed into the "foxy Jack the Tripper Homer Skate Rat" (well, maybe not that far, but close) category get praise in this thread because they're so attractive.

_ߥ_vil_
05-04-2005, 01:42 PM
oooh....Jonny...you are on my list aswell....:D

voodoomagik
05-04-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm not hatin' on anyone, and as such, I probably won't mention specific names, but it is funny to see guys who would normally be placed into the "foxy Jack the Tripper Homer Skate Rat" (well, maybe not that far, but close) category get praise in this thread because they're so attractive.
really..i don't get it

DirtyMagical
05-04-2005, 02:06 PM
hahahah. hahaha.ha.hh...a.!!

notoriousdoc
05-04-2005, 02:11 PM
notoriousdoc - I'm surprised. I'm very surprised. I guess you can't possibly base your opinion on the fact I've been nice to you, because I actually haven't. if someone wouldn't have quoted you, I wouldn't even have known that you listed me. but I appreciate it. I do.

I'm just a nice guy!

notoriousdoc
05-04-2005, 02:13 PM
adriann
original psycho
izie
tizz
the goddess
nitro penguin
katie (probably)
sunny
crazy offspring gurl
camilamazed
joy
live fast gurl
.tripgirl
amanda
LeMoNaDe
baby devil
girl
DuskyGrin

DirtyMagical
05-04-2005, 02:17 PM
adriann
original psycho
izie
tizz
the goddess
nitro penguin
katie (probably)
sunny
crazy offspring gurl
camilamazed
joy
live fast gurl
.tripgirl
amanda
LeMoNaDe
baby devil
girl
DuskyGrin

you fucking idiot.
choose 6.
then post.
no. wait. First read this entire thread.
Then hang your self.))

HornyPope
05-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Ozy's only trying to be pick on my wound. Fucking cry-baby, whiny, selfish, motherfucking annoying, piviliged Sox fans. "Waaaah, waaah, we have the 2nd or 3d highest payroll in the MLB, owners with deep pockets, we don't shy to snatch away major free agents from poorer teams, but everyone please feel pity for us because we couldn't win the world series until last year".

Just a random picture I shot in Le Stade Olympique. Snif, snif.

http://tinypic.com/4ujfig

JohnnyNemesis
05-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Preach it, HP! Too, too true.

I'll buy you a drink in order to express my support and compassion, if you wish.