PDA

View Full Version : Ruroken.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-29-2005, 08:07 PM
I notice you have me in your signature:

________

I'm smart because I bitch about people!

:rolleyes: Forever and a Day, my friend.

________

I just wanted to say..

You misspelled TheUnholyNightbringer.

Dumbass.

Omni
04-29-2005, 08:24 PM
I haven't seen him in awhile. Maybe you should lay off the poor guy?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-29-2005, 08:25 PM
If we keep on him, he won't be able to resist coming back.

Shit, maybe you're right.

Omni
04-29-2005, 08:27 PM
I've always ignored him anyways. I just go to his topics to see him lose arguments against people.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Indeed, 'tis always fun.

Homer
05-01-2005, 11:46 AM
hmmmm maybe he finally comited suicide? nah...

coke_a_holic
05-01-2005, 11:47 AM
He wouldn't. He's about 12 years old, or has the mind of a 12 year old, he's not going to commit suicide.

Flexing Wings
05-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Why does everyone want to argue? What is it with people's preoccupation with being 'on someone'... i don't get it... please explain?

Flexing Wings
05-01-2005, 11:50 AM
And know someone who has commited suicide or tried and you'll realise it's a really fucking stupid thing to joke about

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh, trust me. If ruroken comes back, you'll learn to dislike him too.

Jack the Tripper
05-01-2005, 11:59 AM
He told me he's coming back in about a week.

Homer
05-01-2005, 12:01 PM
He wouldn't. He's about 12 years old, or has the mind of a 12 year old, he's not going to commit suicide.

And know someone who has commited suicide or tried and you'll realise it's a really fucking stupid thing to joke about

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Homer/Joke.jpg

coke_a_holic
05-01-2005, 12:01 PM
LOCK YOUR DOORS!

Homer
05-01-2005, 12:09 PM
I ain't no fucking hero.... are you?

Jack the Tripper
05-01-2005, 12:15 PM
LOCK YOUR DOORS!
http://metalgypsy.com/Wasp/forums/images/smiles/boid.gif

coke_a_holic
05-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Could you repeat that so the picture is visible? Thanks. I want to see what horrible thing you have to say about me.

Homer
05-01-2005, 12:18 PM
yeah, JtT, those smilies don't work.

Jack the Tripper
05-01-2005, 12:55 PM
They were working earlier.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2005, 05:05 PM

*Rubs hands together eagerly*

All hands on deck.

Amanda
05-02-2005, 05:14 PM
ha, im guessing poor ruroken is gonna have alot to deal with when he comes back. This should be fun... :D

Jack the Tripper
05-02-2005, 05:16 PM
I can't wait to see what happens. I'm also gonna make a welcome back thread for when he comes back.

Amanda
05-02-2005, 05:17 PM
I can't wait to see what happens. I'm also gonna make a welcome back thread for when he comes back.
Lol! Oh the evil that runs in this place...

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2005, 05:20 PM
ha, im guessing poor ruroken is gonna have alot to deal with when he comes back. This should be fun... :D

Nah. His posts are kind of fun to read, anyway. Sort of.

Amanda
05-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey, they always work for MY entertainment...But if people wanna trash him, I'd rather not get in the way. :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2005, 05:25 PM
No doubt Jack will. I probably will too, in time. He has a way of getting under my skin. But I won't jump on him as soon as he's come back, just because he has.

Amanda
05-02-2005, 05:30 PM
He divides my opinion. Half of the time he's fun to talk to, and the other half he pisses me off so much i wanna put an end to his existence. But watching other people trash him is just fun, anytime.

Fly White Guy
05-02-2005, 05:31 PM
But you will jump on him if he makes his meaningless threats? Just wondering.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Most probably. His "death threats" annoy me.

Amanda
05-02-2005, 05:32 PM
But you will jump on him if he makes his meaningless threats? Just wondering.
Haha! Those are the funniest ones!

Fly White Guy
05-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Haha! Those are the funniest ones!

Yep .

_Amanda_
I acually find it funny when he makes them dumb threads about how he's really mad for no reason.

Dexter_Kyle
Don't forget, they are also very annoying...

Amanda
05-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Don't forget, they are also very annoying...
It does get annoying after a while, but usually I just laugh my ass off. lol

ruroken
05-03-2005, 07:41 AM
GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! This thread wasn't as funny as the other one you made for me!!!!!!!! :D :D

I don't give a rat's ass what anybody (that is conceited) says.

No shit. It's an insult. But I guess you're too conceited to see what I meant.

Kodama
05-03-2005, 07:44 AM
He has his reasons (for doing and acting the way he does) which he will explain in time. However, you should also consider that he may have changed.

*Catcher In The Rye*

Who was I talking about? :confused:

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2005, 07:45 AM
GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! This thread wasn't as funny as the other one you made for me!!!!!!!! :D :D

I don't give a rat's ass what anybody (that is conceited) says.

No shit. It's an insult. But I guess you're too conceited to see what I meant.

I didn't read the whole thread, so calm down. I have an honest, sincere question for you ruroken, so don't go crazy on me.

In your sig, you call TUNB conceited because he thinks he's smart and bitches about people.

Now, seriously, look at almost all of your threads and posts. One thread you made is about you BITCHING about people ganging up on you. Another is BITCHING about there being so many guests online and none registered and posting. Another 50% is you BITCHING about your Mom, and 97% are you BITCHING about being ignored even though you're totally famous on the BBS.

Explain the logic there, please.

Just stop being such a goddamn hypocrite already. I'm not insulting you this time, not coming down on you, I'm being honest. Cut it out, that's my suggestion. And don't come calling me conceited either. There's a difference between being confident and conceited, and I hope you get the former soon enough.

I know I said I'd stop trying to help ruroken, but I guess I was wrong.

Kodama
05-03-2005, 07:48 AM
I didn't read the whole thread, so calm down. I have an honest, sincere question for you ruroken, so don't go crazy on me.

In your sig, you call TUNB conceited because he thinks he's smart and bitches about people.

Now, seriously, look at almost all of your threads and posts. One thread you made is about you BITCHING about people ganging up on you. Another is BITCHING about there being so many guests online and none registered and posting. Another 50% is you BITCHING about your Mom, and 97% are you BITCHING about being ignored even though you're totally famous on the BBS.

Just stop being such a goddamn hypocrite already. I'm not insulting you this time, not coming down on you, I'm being honest. Cut it out, that's my suggestion. And don't come calling me conceited either. There's a difference between being confident and conceited, and I hope you get the former soon enough.

Again, he may have changed. But the other thread was funny.

Famous? Really? *wishes I were* :p

ruroken
05-03-2005, 07:50 AM

You did?!?!?!?! But I was going to be serious, finally, because you are so kick ass!!!! I just need a little shove from time to time!!! I'm sure you understand!

ruroken
05-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Seems like ruroken not only has a crush on me, but JohnnyNemesis.
No way. Johnny's just so cool.