PDA

View Full Version : just a thought.

DirtyMagical
04-30-2005, 12:28 PM
People in subways are so ugly, blank and empty.
It's painful to see.
And to think they actually made a consious effort to seem that way.
*shudders*

Jimbob2005
04-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Don't go there then. Simple.

Milk-Man
04-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Just a thought?

panzor41
04-30-2005, 01:55 PM
dude^ what is that in your pic...it's just so random.

Camilamazed
04-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Not in here :rolleyes:

RXP
04-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Subway? There's this good looking guy that works in my local one. Mmmm sweet onion.

Milk-Man
04-30-2005, 03:02 PM
dude^ what is that in your pic...it's just so random.
My daughter.

MisfitGirl!
04-30-2005, 03:05 PM
GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Im bored

offspringintenselyrock
04-30-2005, 03:16 PM
My daughter.
I love that picture!

Chris
04-30-2005, 05:04 PM
well i'd say the the staff and customers are a sure improvement on mcdonalds at least

willferno
04-30-2005, 05:10 PM
there's a lot of hot pretty girls in the subways of montreal... I don't really look at the people stone and talking to the windows...well sometimes when they're screaming at the window because the window is always arguing him it's hard to look at him... yeah there's a lot of people like that in subways of montreal... but I'm sure it's the same everywhere in the world...

satitania
04-30-2005, 05:14 PM
there's a lot of hot pretty girls in the subways of montreal... I don't really look at the people stone and talking to the windows...well sometimes when they're screaming at the window because the window is always arguing him it's hard to look at him... yeah there's a lot of people like that in subways of montreal... but I'm sure it's the same everywhere in the world...

hello fellow montrealer, cant say i ever saw anyone screaming at windows, there was a skitzo once though on the bus.

HornyPope
04-30-2005, 05:18 PM
I never saw anyone screaming at a window in Montreal either.

coke_a_holic
04-30-2005, 07:46 PM
I saw a crazy hobo in a KFC. He had two broken arms, yet they weren't so broken that he couldnt hold a beer bottle in one hand, and his cigarette in the other. He was walking around muttering to himself and laughing hysterically. Also, in McDonalds, there was a guy who told people that they're shirts were owned by communism. Then he filled up 8 ketchup bowl-things and left without buying anything. I hate my town so much.

satitania
04-30-2005, 07:50 PM
I saw a crazy hobo in a KFC. He had two broken arms, yet they weren't so broken that he couldnt hold a beer bottle in one hand, and his cigarette in the other. He was walking around muttering to himself and laughing hysterically. Also, in McDonalds, there was a guy who told people that they're shirts were owned by communism. Then he filled up 8 ketchup bowl-things and left without buying anything. I hate my town so much.

LOL
why do you hate your town? that sounds entertaining to say the least
although i hate hobos

Isolated Fury
04-30-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't think people in subways are odd. I get really depressed when I see them. They have no home, family, or friends. Personally, I don't think I could live without any of those things. Every time I see them, I want to go over and help them somehow, but I'm too timid.

coke_a_holic
04-30-2005, 07:59 PM
LOL
why do you hate your town? that sounds entertaining to say the least
although i hate hobos

Those are the two most exciting things that have happened here since those sniper shootings two years ago. That's why I hate my town.

satitania
04-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Those are the two most exciting things that have happened here since those sniper shootings two years ago. That's why I hate my town.

oh, i see, well thats still much more exciting than my home town, thats probably why i never stay in my home town/

satitania
04-30-2005, 08:09 PM
I don't think people in subways are odd. I get really depressed when I see them. They have no home, family, or friends. Personally, I don't think I could live without any of those things. Every time I see them, I want to go over and help them somehow, but I'm too timid.

itd be the odd case where you'd actually be able to help, trying to solve all of one person's complicated problems, i know i have enough trouble figuring my own self out.

my roomate always smiles and says hello to those types, and it really cheers people up, you could try that. I've sometimes done it myself either, so although their problems cant be solved, something small like that can make a big difference to someone like that.

Dive
04-30-2005, 09:01 PM
I once knew a gentleman named Cobbler John who ran a massive shoe fixing operation underground. A couple years ago they dragged his body out of the Ohio river. He fucked up someone's Guccis. A couple days ago I saw someone with his appellation and countenance fixing some boots in a space beneath a bank. Spooky. But I haven't been in a subway for a while.

coke_a_holic
04-30-2005, 09:02 PM
That was relevant.

Dive
04-30-2005, 09:05 PM
That's what they tell me, Pablo.

SkunkIt
04-30-2005, 09:09 PM
People in subways are so ugly, blank and empty.
It's painful to see.
And to think they actually made a consious effort to seem that way.
*shudders* Not all of them.

Tired_Of_You
04-30-2005, 09:48 PM
I never saw anyone screaming at a window in Montreal either.
Never saw that either.

But once a guy told me he waited for the metro during 4 days.Once I also saw this guy who was saying "prout, prout, prout" like he was trying to fart. Wonderful. Or this guy who was imitating a bird and the other who imitated an ambulance. I love subways.

St-Catherine's street and St-Denis are the best. The other day there was that 60 years old man with loooong white hair who was masturbating in the middle of the street.

Those are my Montreal stories. I have more to tell, but I don't think anyone is interested in hearing them.