PDA

View Full Version : No more life...

coke_a_holic
04-30-2005, 07:43 PM
I've just realized what little life I have left. I have just stared at the forum, and refreshed it about 8 times before deciding I had to share this with the world. My weekdays are now comprised of 6 things.
1. School
2. Guitar/friends (I spend around the same time per week with both)
3. BBSing (mixed with guitar and homework)
4. Homework
5. Random TV shows for when my brother plays computer games (3 hours)
6. Sleeping

I am such a loser. I know there are some kids at my school that would laugh at me because they have so much more homework... But I laugh at them.
Thanks for wasting your time with my boring life.

GreenTerror
04-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Coke sucks.

Isolated Fury
04-30-2005, 07:47 PM
It sounds uneasily familiar to my life. Mine contains more sleep, though. And you'll have to substitute "singing" where you have "guitar".

coke_a_holic
04-30-2005, 07:48 PM
Coke sucks.

Wow, thank you for enlightening me. Why don't you go tell someone who cares? Thanks.

GreenTerror
04-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Why, you're welcome! :D

0r4ng3
04-30-2005, 07:55 PM
My life is more boring:

school/homework
BBSing
guitar
XBOX
homework
friends (yeah, right)
BBS
guitar
XBOX
etc...

coke_a_holic
04-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Mine wasnt exactly in order, but yeah mines pretty similar. TV goes along with playing TimeSplitters 3. Which is ungodly addictive.

Isolated Fury
04-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Mine wasnt exactly in order, but yeah mines pretty similar. TV goes along with playing TimeSplitters 3. Which is ungodly addictive.

Not as much as Dynasty Warriors 5...

satitania
04-30-2005, 07:57 PM
as long as you all arent like 40 years old that life seems pretty normal to me

and if you are 40...get a hooker!

i think i need to buy my brother a hooker, i mistakingly told him id get one if he was still a virgin when he turned 20, i need to start saving my pennies

0r4ng3
04-30-2005, 07:58 PM
there's a 3? anyway, ive been playing Morrowind, which is also addictive, despite it being terminally boring.

SkunkIt
04-30-2005, 09:24 PM
1. School
4. Homework
6. Sleeping

Here's my schedule for the week:

I usually do these things:

Mon: School
T.V.
Internet
Bed

Tues: School
More school
Homework
Bed

Wed: School
T.V./ internet
Homework
Bed

Thurs: School
More school
Homework
Free time
Bed

Fri: School
T.V.
Internet
Free time
Bed

Sat: Piano lessons
T.V.
Homework, dishes or free time
Free time
Bed

Sun: Free time or homework
Bed

Eccentric Sara
04-30-2005, 09:38 PM
I've just realized what little life I have left. I have just stared at the forum, and refreshed it about 8 times before deciding I had to share this with the world. My weekdays are now comprised of 6 things.
1. School
4. Homework
6. Sleeping

I am such a loser. I know there are some kids at my school that would laugh at me because they have so much more homework... But I laugh at them.
You don't sound boring or like a loser! You sound like a typical teenager. (Not sure how old you are- sorry.) Hell,you do more activities than I do. I don't even have a job anymore. :( And I don't have any mates that live near me,so yeah,I stay in the house waaaayy too much.
And I had an even duller life at school,consisting of homework and telly.:( Homework took me so long,I never had time to do much else. Trust me,you are not boring.

ASP
04-30-2005, 10:17 PM
1. School
4. Homework
6. Sleeping

I am the same way, my friend. I feel sorry for us both. Damn it, you bummed me out. Fuck you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-01-2005, 07:53 AM
I have no responsibilities besides work, and I love it. Infact, one might say..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Cake.jpg

RXP
05-01-2005, 08:32 AM
a

i think i need to buy my brother a hooker, i mistakingly told him id get one if he was still a virgin when he turned 20, i need to start saving my pennies

Wow what a fucking bitch of a sister you are.

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Ooh, I have no life either. Kinda.

Weekdays:
1. I wake up
2. I move my ass to school
3. I do nothing during school but to listen to music
4. I stay a bit after school with my friends doing absolutely nothing
5. Either I go to tutoring or at home
6. I watch tv until I get bored
7. I stay at the computer to post or to listen to music. Yes, I open the damn computer just to listen to music
8. I go to sleep

Weekends:
1. I wake up around noon
3. I stay in bed for a couple of hours watching tv cause I'm lazy
2. I do stuff at the computer while I listen to music and with the tv running in the background =/
3. I go to bed at about 3am

You could say that I'm the typical 14 year old, buuuuuuuut none of my friends who are 14 years old are not like me. Dammit.
Weeeeeeeooooooooh. =/ Okay, I'm done with being happy. Dammit.

JoY
05-01-2005, 08:41 AM
you control your own life, just go out more.

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Let me just tell you that parents suck. At least at my age they really tend to suck. Damn them.

Eccentric Sara
05-01-2005, 10:55 AM

Weekdays:
1. I wake up
7. I stay at the computer to post or to listen to music. Yes, I open the damn computer just to listen to music
8. I go to sleep

Weekends:
1. I wake up around noon
2. I do stuff at the computer while I listen to music and with the tv running in the background =/

You could say that I'm the typical 14 year old, buuuuuuuut none of my friends who are 14 years old are not like me. Dammit.
Don't your school give you homework or exams or anything? If you want to move to Amsterdam and go to uni,you might wanna actually study a bit! Sorry to preach here,but you have to do work to be able to get into uni!

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Don't your school give you homework or exams or anything? If you want to move to Amsterdam and go to uni,you might wanna actually study a bit! Sorry to preach here,but you have to do work to be able to get into uni!
Well, I do have homework. But I don' exactly do it =/
And I do have exams. And I study. But not everyday. Meh...
I know that I really have to study, buuuuuuut, I just can't. Somehow nothing gets inside my head. I'm st00pid.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-01-2005, 11:03 AM

Weekdays:
1. I wake up
8. I go to sleep

Weekends:
1. I wake up around noon

You're a fucking idiot. You don't know anything about me, nor about my life. Who the fuck are you to tell me if I have friends or no?! I said that the people around me suck more than the people here, not that I don't have any friends. You don't know me, idiot. What?! If I had 70+ posts per day means that I have no life?! Pffft, get over yourself. I just happened to have insomnias so all I did was post all night long. Was that wrong?! Fuck no.
And shut the fuck up. I don't care what you think. I will learn how to skateboard. I don't need you to tell me that I can't. Fuck you.

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Well, as you can see, I don't stay and post all day, now do I?

Mannen som blev en gris
05-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Maybe you're on another forum? :eek:

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 11:11 AM
No, I'm not.
I sleep dammit. I need to sleep after I have to wake up at 6am in the fucking morning. So I sleep in my free time cause I'm sleepy. Now, leave me alone, fucker.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Why? Hate me!

No, everybody can and everybody should hate me!

Hate me, fuckers!

There ya go!
But you voted for pie, not fair! *stomps feet*
*runs crying to mommy* Mommy, mommy, people don't hate me, whyyyyyyyyy?!

And that's just from one thread :p

Eccentric Sara
05-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Well, I do have homework. But I don' exactly do it =/
And I do have exams. And I study. But not everyday. Meh...
I know that I really have to study, buuuuuuut, I just can't. Somehow nothing gets inside my head. I'm st00pid.
I doubt that you are stupid. Maybe you just aren't using the right method of revision. When I revised for exams,I would read each sentence of my notes repeatedly,and read them ALOUD aswell.This helped me remember them better.Then I would cover up what I'd just read and write it out a few times from memory. Worked like a dream. I did really well at school. :) Also, breaking your workload up into little bits helps. Split each subject into topic areas and try to do a small topic area each day. You will get a lot of revsion done without feeling like you've done any work! And reward yourself every so often,even if it is with something small,like a bar of chocolate. This helps to keep you motivated.

As far as homework goes,if you can't be bothered to do all of it,just do the pieces of work that are the most important or concentrate on the subjects that you like/ feel you can do the best in.

Hope that was remotely helpful.

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 11:21 AM
You're an idiot. Fuck off.

original_psycho
05-01-2005, 11:23 AM
I doubt that you are stupid. Maybe you just aren't using the right method of revision. When I revised for exams,I would read each sentence of my notes repeatedly,and read them ALOUD aswell.This helped me remember them better.Then I would cover up what I'd just read and write it out a few times from memory. Worked like a dream. I did really well at school. :) Also, breaking your workload up into little bits helps. Split each subject into topic areas and try to do a small topic area each day. You will get a lot of revsion done without feeling like you've done any work! And reward yourself every so often,even if it is with something small,like a bar of chocolate. This helps to keep you motivated.

As far as homework goes,if you can't be bothered to do all of it,just do the pieces of work that are the most important or concentrate on the subjects that you like/ feel you can do the best in.

Weeeh, thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to try that =)
Thanks!

Mannen som blev en gris
05-01-2005, 11:25 AM

Honestly? Is that what you do? I must be a wonderchild ( :rolleyes: ) or something, because I pretty much always get the best results at tests in my class, and I don't study very hard....

Homer
05-01-2005, 11:25 AM
I know, I'm being used. That's okay man, cause I like the abuse.

Isolated Fury
05-01-2005, 11:27 AM
I have no responsibilities besides work, and I love it. Infact, one might say..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/Cake.jpg

Cake or death?!

(Any Eddie Izzard fans out there?...)

Eccentric Sara
05-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Weeeh, thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to try that =)
Thanks!
Glad to help! :)

Honestly? Is that what you do? I must be a wonderchild ( :rolleyes: ) or something, because I pretty much always get the best results at tests in my class, and I don't study very hard....

Yeah,that's what I used to do when I revised. I'm not studying at the moment,so have no need to do it anymore. I used to get the top marks or be near the top too,but through hard work,rather than due to being super-bright. I would say I am reasonably bright,but if I want to succeed at something,I still have to work bloody hard! You my friend,are a lucky git! :D Don't get an ego about it though. There's nothing more unnattractive than ppl who are bright and know it. :-/

arak0r
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow, thank you for enlightening me. Why don't you go tell someone who cares? Thanks.

the same could be said of this thread.

arak0r
05-01-2005, 02:04 PM
aw after reading the thread, i see there sure are alot of emo attention whores in this topic.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah,that's what I used to do when I revised. I'm not studying at the moment,so have no need to do it anymore. I used to get the top marks or be near the top too,but through hard work,rather than due to being super-bright. I would say I am reasonably bright,but if I want to succeed at something,I still have to work bloody hard! You my friend,are a lucky git! :D Don't get an ego about it though. There's nothing more unnattractive than ppl who are bright and know it. :-/
There's nothing attractive about me at all..... :p It really isn't :o :(