PDA

View Full Version : Down with prez Bush!

Mariachi_pinguin
04-30-2005, 08:09 PM
What a lowlife schizophrenic bastard!! I hope he gets haunted by the late pope(may he rest in peace)'s spirit and get tied by his fingers with piano wire from a tree and is forced to get his feet licked by fat chicks for all of eternity!!

Omni
04-30-2005, 10:56 PM
get his feet licked by fat chicks for all of eternity!!

Lol.......

ASP
04-30-2005, 11:40 PM
What a lowlife schizophrenic bastard!! I hope he gets haunted by the late pope(may he rest in peace)'s spirit and get tied by his fingers with piano wire from a tree and is forced to get his feet licked by fat chicks for all of eternity!!
Dude, thats fucking harsh man.

T-6005
05-01-2005, 01:10 AM
I'd settle for having him shot.... but do it your way.

Dead Cheerleader
05-01-2005, 01:18 AM

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Nevertheless...if you have a problem with Bush, what are you doing about it? Are you writing letters? Leading protests? Going to business school to have a chance at becoming a politician to bring the system down from within? What?

wheelchairman
05-01-2005, 04:18 AM
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Nevertheless...if you have a problem with Bush, what are you doing about it? Are you writing letters? Leading protests? Going to business school to have a chance at becoming a politician to bring the system down from within? What?
What the fuck does business school have to do with becoming a politician?

phoenix
05-14-2005, 03:06 PM
bush is a fuckwit but dude....thats harsh on the fat girls

the original pyro
05-15-2005, 09:55 AM
What the fuck does business school have to do with becoming a politician?

Ex: Earn a buisness degree, move up the corporate ladder, become CEO of Haliburton, then later leave to serve as vice president.

Although it is probably better to take classes in political sciences or law.

2stoned2care
05-15-2005, 11:18 AM

i agree with Marachi_pinguin he is just a stupid and more annoying puppet of his father and dosn't have a clue about being a president let alone carrying out a war.

T-6005
05-15-2005, 11:07 PM
I've considered becoming completely opinionless on Bush. It's just not worth it - too many stupid arguments pop up from either side as soon as he is mentioned.

wheelchairman
05-16-2005, 03:09 AM
Ex: Earn a buisness degree, move up the corporate ladder, become CEO of Haliburton, then later leave to serve as vice president.

Although it is probably better to take classes in political sciences or law.
Dick Cheney never went to business school, and does not have a business degree.

Italia311
05-16-2005, 08:43 AM
However...Pierre Trudeau on the other hand. Very Very Intelligent.