PDA

View Full Version : I too just came back from a Green Day concert

Little_Miss_1565
04-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Wow, a real live mosh pit. They don't have those at the shows I've been going to for the last three years. And my eyeliner didn't budge one bit. I can't believe I've been following them for 12 years.

I feel like I'm 8 years old again. And I want to see Offspring a second time, hehe.

HornyPope
04-30-2005, 11:50 PM
I just came back frpo, a party whre we all got reallly drunk and hehe we danced the entire night to hkickass hardocore music and we wenrt afraid to be oursekves, we would just kuje dance. really dnce i mean, theow arms and stufff and moshpit and really fucking awesoime thing. at the end everyone said that it wasr the best nightt they ever hgad!!!

notoriousdoc
04-30-2005, 11:54 PM
a friend's GF is going to see green day. I wish i was going with her, they're good live

HornyPope
04-30-2005, 11:56 PM
b ut when i say moshpit i dont mean we was like jumpijng around like idiots. well imean we were, maybe idiots and maybe big even idiots even, bit it wasnt like only moshpit you know. it was just baisicly about being yourself and its good for me bcuase i reallt get to act like myself an i reallty really appriciate those few times when i cna act like msyelf so tis definatly great time spent and im happy ive done it!!!

Little_Miss_1565
05-01-2005, 10:26 AM
b ut when i say moshpit i dont mean we was like jumpijng around like idiots. well imean we were, maybe idiots and maybe big even idiots even, bit it wasnt like only moshpit you know. it was just baisicly about being yourself and its good for me bcuase i reallt get to act like myself an i reallty really appriciate those few times when i cna act like msyelf so tis definatly great time spent and im happy ive done it!!!

omg liek that is soooo kewl iwish i wuz there 2!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 10:41 AM
I wasn't sarcastic when I wrote this, I was drunk. Don't you make fun of me, missy!

JoY
05-01-2005, 10:45 AM
sounds like how I feel after every Racoon-concert. makes me a bouncy teenager every fucking time.

RXP
05-01-2005, 10:52 AM
I refuse to grow out of the teenage phase.

Little_Miss_1565
05-01-2005, 07:22 PM
I say we all get together, listen to pop-punk, and bounce around like children. And love every fucking second of it.

Except we won't have to leave when our moms come pick us up.

Sunny
05-01-2005, 07:35 PM
*turns green with envy* :[

Betty
05-01-2005, 07:37 PM
I don't know if anyone appreciated Vlad's entry like I did, but I know I loved it. Awesome drunk post.

Camilamazed
05-01-2005, 07:39 PM
I need to see Greenday one more time before dying ...... :D

Mota Boy
05-01-2005, 08:14 PM
What I love is that Vlad shitfaced now reads the same as Vlad sober five years ago.

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Only hard alcohol releases my inner self. Beer is piss. I just tire myself out and go to bed. I need more of those experiences. Man does it feel good.

To clarify the incident, I was reminded of the convo we once had, Michelle, about being totally yourself. Remember sitting naked in the room? Well we weren't naked, but we did the former. Some buddies had their loft lease expire and threw one last party, so we had people arrive early, but most were modern sucker teenagers looking for a place to "chill", drink and meet pussy. When they tired out (it was barely one o'clock), there was a dozen and a half of people remaining. One dozen smooking weed in the bedroom (to whom I joined for an occasional puff), and the half others (5 people to be exact) remained in the main room with speakers blasting to the fullest. A little side note, the loft is located in an industrial zone with no permanent residents and serves a practice studio for a band and incidently contains a microphone. So we started singing along with the songs (the rotation included awesome hits by Beatles, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, the Doors etc) and just jumping around like a bunch of monkeys without a slightest regard to what's outside this room. And really in those moments, one has to ask himself, is there anything of him left outside of what he lets out between those four walls? We spent an hour or two just trashing without a break--we threw chairs at the walls, rolled on the floor and any other fun idea that came to mind. Nothing was taboo. When our arms and legs no longer responded, we called it a night; and all parties agreed that it was a fucking good one at it. I could further explain the way it made me feel but probably it's too person-specific and you folks will have a harder time relating to it, so i'll just further reiterate that it was a relieving experience and leave it at that.

Betty
05-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Some random comments:

Those very few moments in life rock. Sometimes I think it's sad that often you need alcohol to initiate them.

And in all seriousness, the only think you were missing was to get totally naked.

HornyPope
05-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Well, we did get shirtless at some point--all except the girl.

Little_Miss_1565
05-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Vlad, I toast you with my bottle of red wine.