Mr. T
05-01-2005, 02:48 AM
Goes to TripBoy.

Racist Faggot.

Har Har I am so hilarious aren't I?!

Jimbob2005
05-01-2005, 03:01 AM
No you're not funny.

I choose you to degrade for utter idiocy!

Punky Dudess
05-01-2005, 03:19 AM
No you're not funny.

I choose you to degrade for utter idiocy!

i second that.

does mr. T stand for mr. Twat?

Punky Dudess
05-01-2005, 03:25 AM
dunno, why?

Punky Dudess
05-01-2005, 03:34 AM
oh, i've never read the book though i've seen the animation too many times and i now realise how bloody annoying it is!!! *cinge and shudder*

Sunny
05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Goes to TripBoy.

Racist Faggot.

it's funny that you'd condemn someone for being a racist and proceed to make a homophobic remark, which is just as bad.

Jack the Tripper
05-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Goes to TripBoy.

Racist Faggot.

you're an idiot.
Consider suicide.

Noodles is gay
05-01-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm sure Noods would care about Carroll. And I've a question for her.

Why is the number 42 of special significance to him?

Maria

Well tis the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. :D

But Carroll - didn't he just like that number or something; he includes a load of really odd references to it.

crazy_offspring_gal
05-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Goes to TripBoy.

Racist Faggot.

so funny i forgot to laugh!

arak0r
05-01-2005, 01:05 PM
id say racism is far worse :p not that being a homophobe is good, but uh in general id say racists have done far more damage to the world than homophobes.

then again how much of what trip says is him just fucking with people

Jimbob2005
05-01-2005, 02:51 PM
id say racism is far worse :p not that being a homophobe is good, but uh in general id say racists have done far more damage to the world than homophobes.

then again how much of what trip says is him just fucking with people
Maybe I took TripBoy too seriously then.

Noodles is gay
05-02-2005, 04:41 AM
"you are a racist, mam, you are a racist" (south park quote) HAHAHA !! :D

Jimbob2005 looks pretty fucking white to me...

Noodles is gay
05-02-2005, 04:49 AM
but his name is James, he doesn't want to be a doctor, he looks white and has a mohawk.

JoY
05-02-2005, 05:23 AM
but his name is James, he doesn't want to be a doctor, he looks white and has a mohawk.
what? I'm Asian?

JoY
05-02-2005, 09:03 AM
well, my name isn't James, I don't have a mohawk & I want to become a doctor.

Jimbob2005
05-02-2005, 12:12 PM
You're perpetuating racial stereotypes now, not all gooks study real hard to become doctors and drive really bad. A lot of them bang with the street tongs, smuggle heroin in from the Triangle and slang it on the streets while they pimp their whores, most of whom are their illegal immigrant sisters who're busy sewing quilts when they're not turning tricks.

And Jim or James is one of the most common names for an Anglesized gook to adopt, or name their Anglesized child. And he doesn't look white at all, I was surprised to find he was only halfcaste. And that's not a fucking mohawk, that's just a gelled-up comb of hair. Calling it a mohawk is an insult to anybody whose ever had the responsibility of maintaining a real mohawk.
My last name is Kerr, which is of Scottish origin. And so is James, that is a Scottish name. How the fuck could you know for a fact that most "anglesized gooks" are called James? I can't even imagine you being in a "gooky" country to ever find out if you hated Asians so much. People like you are so pathetic. And you think you have moral high ground to degrade Mr. T for being homophobic.

arak0r
05-02-2005, 12:21 PM
My last name is Kerr, which is of Scottish origin. And so is James, that is a Scottish name. How the fuck could you know for a fact that most "anglesized gooks" are called James? I can't even imagine you being in a "gooky" country to ever find out if you hated Asians so much. People like you are so pathetic. Abd you think you have moral high ground to degrade Mr. T for being homophobic.

there are alot of asians in aussie land, check out romper stomper.

oh and whats the scottishness got to do with anything? angelicized doesnt mean a thing. ie, my last name is irish, still angelicized. as it is id say 90% of all scottish people are descendants of irish settlers in northern england

TripFag
05-02-2005, 12:35 PM
This is NOT your country!!!! We hate you gook, we'll never let you go! Let's break us some fingers....
Yes so do I!

arak0r
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
This is NOT your country!!!! We hate you gook, we'll never let you go! Let's break us some fingers....
russell crowe was fuckin vicious :o

Jimbob2005
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes so do I!
An imposter?

TripFag
05-02-2005, 12:37 PM
An imposter?
That is right, gook. I am in fact a fag!

arak0r
05-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Russel Crowe? Hope he doesn't talk like him... or look like him, either.

Maria

russell crowe was a skinhead in the movie, and lead "racist"

arak0r
05-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Pity about Daniel Pollock though. Poor cunt died just before the movie was released. There should be signs on railway tracks saying "PLEASE DO NOT LIE ON THE TRACKS TO INJECT HEROIN, K THNX"

jesus :X didnt know that

coke_a_holic
05-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Why aren't I ever nominated for this award? I mean, shit, if I'm going to waste my time here, I want to get SOMETHING out of it.