PDA

View Full Version : idiot america

Zugg Island Convict
11-03-2004, 07:15 AM
its quite stupidly pathetic how so many people in america have voted for bush again even after four years of total shit under this twat and also especially as so many people supposidley hated him when he became president by fixing his own election! I have to ask myself are the majorty of america that stupid? or do you like being ruled by an idiot even after all of the positive stuff that has been put out against him? i.e f/11, actors and musicians being against him aswell as the majority of politicians in america? o dear......

samr
11-03-2004, 07:19 AM
The worst part about bush being re-elected, is that NOFX will continue to make more albums.

oh and yeah, all those celebritys against him, like the dixie chicks? Cameron Diaz? please...

lousyskater
11-03-2004, 07:22 AM
i've been ranting about that all fucking night all over the internet tonight because of that. WTF is wrong with us america? everyone jumps on the "i hate bush" band wagon, but when election day came, they all pusied out and voted for the retard just because he is president and because they would rather keep the same person in office to run a "smoother" war instead of focusing on AMERICAN problems. the war is not gonna get any smoother. why cant people get that through their puny little heads? ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!
*out of breath*
________
LoveAnalSexx (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/LoveAnalSexx/)

wheelchairman
11-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Do not fall into petty Anti-Americanism. There are several reasons for why people would vote for Bush again even if they hate him.

How many conservatives have you met who hate Bush but voted Republican because they couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican?

It's disappointing I agree though. I've been in the darkest mood today than I have been for a long time.

lousyskater
11-03-2004, 07:38 AM
but voted Republican because they couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican?

that doesn't make sense.

How many conservatives have you met who hate Bush but voted Republican because they couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican?

you'd be suprised how many did in california and new york.
________
VAPORIZERINFO (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

samr
11-03-2004, 07:39 AM
How many conservatives have you met who hate Bush but voted Republican because they couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican? - Wheelchairman

did you mean Democratic on the end?

Jesus
11-03-2004, 07:42 AM
There are several reasons for why people would vote for Bush again even if they hate him.

stupidity, ignorance and hmmmm lack of common sense

That's 3

peer pressure!

that's 4

jimmyjimjimz
11-03-2004, 07:48 AM
its quite stupidly pathetic how so many people in america have voted for bush again even after four years of total shit under this twat and also especially as so many people supposidley hated him when he became president by fixing his own election! I have to ask myself are the majorty of america that stupid? or do you like being ruled by an idiot even after all of the positive stuff that has been put out against him? i.e f/11, actors and musicians being against him aswell as the majority of politicians in america? o dear......

I don't know what's wrong with the majority of America. Once again, I voted for John Kerry, so when this is finally over, you can't blame me. I don't understand why anyone would even think of voting for Bush. Ever since he took over, the economy sucked, so many people lost jobs, the national debt keeps going up, and he mislead us to an unjust war. Osama Bin Laden is still alive, too. Wasn't this whole war on terror about getting him?

wheelchairman
11-03-2004, 07:48 AM
did you mean Democratic on the end?
Yes.

Jesus, may I ask, do you live in America?

Jesus
11-03-2004, 09:16 AM
Yes.

Jesus, may I ask, do you live in America?

Nope, Belgium.... as you may have notice in the political parties in your country thread.

Flanders is also full of ignorant idiots, Vlaams Blok (flemish block), the neo-nazi party getting around 24% of the votes in Flanders. Lucky currently no party is willing to even talk with them, although there are some people on the right who want to talk with them (the liberal democracts, because of neo liberalism economic policies).

The flemish block supported George Bush ofcourse completely, claiming: "his (Bush's) presidential term showed that America is 10 years ahead of Europe"

The future is backwards!

wheelchairman
11-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Yes well I can't say I know much of Belgian parties, although it would sound like the Flemish block would be similar to Bush in many ways.

However, it seems to me like you would be in no place to be judging the choices of Americans. Unless there is something I don't know.

lousyskater
11-03-2004, 09:26 AM
"his (Bush's) presidential term showed that America is 10 years ahead of Europe"

holy crap i don't even wanna know how far europe is behind then! :eek:
________
SWEETALISONX live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/SWEETALISONX)

vnzla_sh4dow
11-03-2004, 09:37 AM
I don't know what's wrong with the majority of America. Once again, I voted for John Kerry, so when this is finally over, you can't blame me. I don't understand why anyone would even think of voting for Bush. Ever since he took over, the economy sucked, so many people lost jobs, the national debt keeps going up, and he mislead us to an unjust war. Osama Bin Laden is still alive, too. Wasn't this whole war on terror about getting him?

It WAS about getting him, but i guess some people still think that the war is doing some good and that they are fighting for terrorism and for a free America or some stupid shit like that, they think they are the greatest nation!
they dont get it, war = bad bush = war bush + war = ??

SuperKnux
11-03-2004, 09:49 AM
It doesn't hurt as much for me, maybe it's because I voted for Kerry in a state where Bush/Religious fanatics roam in large numbers. But, it's good to know that I voted for Kerry. I tried to make the world a better place. I really did, and I got my friends to go out and vote for him as well.

Even if Bush won, it's okay, because I know I fought hard, and I did not pussy out, like so many did. (Shit, I voted last week, not November 2nd.)

We tried.

HornyPope
11-03-2004, 10:23 AM
The confederacy wins!

jimmyjimjimz
11-03-2004, 10:26 AM
The confederacy wins!
haha yeah. the confederacy won this time. fuckin rednecks.

Vera
11-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Some Americans act like abused housewives.

"He'll change, he still loves me!"

NO, he doesn't, GET THE FUCK OVER IT BITCH.

Jesus
11-03-2004, 10:57 AM
However, it seems to me like you would be in no place to be judging the choices of Americans. Unless there is something I don't know.

If you say so divine one, although i disagree... It's quite ignorant to say that a foreigner shouldn't judge about the choices about the Americans since they have such an impact internationally. For instance; going from preventive war to harboring terrorists like Emmanuel Constant and refusing their extradition...

Besides it's not difficult to follow it all anyway, since their are in reality only 2 "similar" candidates that had a chance to become/stay CEO.

wheelchairman
11-03-2004, 11:02 AM
Well you will never get into the head of an American from living in Belgium. The presidential elections are run in a completely different way, because, let's see umm.... gee it's the Americans who are voting. So there is a whole nother world which most Europeans don't know about during elections, campaigning etc. etc.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have an opinion. Just don't be so quick always to call Americans ignorant when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

The Cheshire Cat
11-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Well technically it's the electoral college doing the voting, not the Americans. Although the electoral college is comprised of Americans, it's a hell of a lot less of them than say, America.

Vera
11-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Tch, like everyone isn't thinking the same thing right now. Many Americans don't even feel like including disclaimers about "Oh, I don't mean everyone, not even every Bush voter" when they're asking why Americans can be such fucking idiots.

Because THIS = JUST NOT COOL, yo.

Idiot
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I was half-expecting Noodles to post something in here, with the elections and all.

Jesus
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I'm not saying you shouldn't have an opinion. Just don't be so quick always to call Americans ignorant when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes.

I don't call Americans idiots (why would you automatically assume that i generalize anyway), which would be retarded anyway, since they aren't a special kind of species which would consist of only idiots.

Besides, Chomsky, Vidal and funny monkey Jon Stewart are Americans too.

selfrighteoussuicide
11-03-2004, 02:03 PM
plus offspring are american

Zugg Island Convict
11-04-2004, 02:28 AM
on the other hand who says he hasn't rigged this election? its quite amazing no one else has bought this up after last time.......!! :confused:

jimmyjimjimz
11-04-2004, 07:05 AM
on the other hand who says he hasn't rigged this election? its quite amazing no one else has bought this up after last time.......!! :confused:
Actually, that's kinda hard to say, because he won both the popular vote and the electoral vote. Last time he just won the electoral vote. I really think the electoral college is stupid, because the reason they did it was because back then, the people didn't really know who the candidates were, because there were no TV's or radios. So, they felt the American people weren't educated enough to vote for the right man.

Zugg Island Convict
11-05-2004, 06:16 AM
he only one the first time cause his brother and campaign manager managed to get votes cause they strickened off black people in florida who would have voted for gore, as he would have otherwise won florida by a landslide, florida bein a democrat state (majoritly) and thus would have won the election. o well another 4 years in america of high tax's, benefits cuts and job losses to the average american to accommodate bush and his dirty rich freinds. not that i am american but him being president is not good for anyone in any country unless your bush's rich freinds...anyone for another war?

samr
11-05-2004, 06:50 AM
haha yeah. the confederacy won this time. fuckin rednecks.

Thats funny because it was Lincoln and Republicans who worked for abolishing slavery, and womens rights, like voting. When the confederates wanted to keep it their way.

Zugg Island Convict
11-06-2004, 10:55 AM
well that was then and this is now, and bush is nothing like lincoln....

samr
11-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Your right, Lincoln is much taller.

Unnatural Disaster
11-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Actually Lincoln was only 2 inches taller than bush

Dirty Sanchez
11-07-2004, 09:16 PM
I have to ask myself are the majorty of america that stupid?

yes, yes we are :(