PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos & Piercing

hugsy
10-21-2004, 11:49 AM
hey, lets see.. i've got 5 tattoos and 3 piercings..

i have an offspring tattoo on my leg.. i'll upload th pic soon

how about you? do you like this painfull stuff? :p

Messy
10-21-2004, 11:51 AM
3 piercing and I'm going to get a Tattoo.

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 11:52 AM
like tatoos ... but i don't think i'm going to get one :P ....

Marit
10-21-2004, 11:54 AM
I don't have any.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 11:55 AM
No tattoos, no piercings. Though I'd like to get a belly button piercing & maybe three little tattoos.. someday.. or not..

Tired_Of_You
10-21-2004, 12:13 PM
I got a piercing on my right eyebrow (also 4 on my right ear and 3 on the other.)

What
10-21-2004, 12:23 PM
I have two pairs of earholes. Been wanting a tattoo and a nose piercing for a while, but I know my parents will highly highly disapprove.

Rag Doll
10-21-2004, 12:30 PM
12 piercings. 1 tattoo.

planning on more of both.

ali_the_ballet_dancer
10-21-2004, 12:39 PM
i'd LIKE my tongue peirced and my lip and i'd like a tatoo.. but i dnt think

thats guna happen just yet!

:(

Sunny
10-21-2004, 01:37 PM
one tattoo.. black tribal phoenix wings. double navel (top & bottom). 10 earlobe/cartilege piercings (had more, took some out. tragus (my newest one!).

i'm done with tattoos. as for piercings, might get a custom industrial (don't like the straight bar ones). we'll see..

nightvision
10-21-2004, 02:48 PM
This summer when I was in Bulgaria, I woke up one morning with a piercing in my eyebrow. That was kinda fun.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 02:56 PM
lol, oh damn, what did you do.. I mean.. drink the night before?? I want the same when I go to Paris..

nightvision
10-21-2004, 02:59 PM
The night before? I'd say 3 whole days before :)
If you ever go to Sunny Beach, be prepared to drink all day long cause the party never stops. It's pure heaven :)

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 03:03 PM
lol, that's really heavy! I'd really like to do something like that too.. at least once.. :o

nightvision
10-21-2004, 03:08 PM
You'll probably feel pretty weird after that week but it's worth it, I promise :)

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I believe.. it must be really funny to wake up & see something new on oneself lol

nightvision
10-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah! :D

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 03:22 PM
*shakes-head* lol

Nina
10-22-2004, 12:14 AM
i am proud to say i have..... coughthreeholescough in my ear.
-sigh- i hate being allergic to...stuff.

badger-poker
10-22-2004, 02:21 AM
One tattoo... will soon be 2/3. Existing Tattoo is of a Bio-Hazard symbol.

The new Tattoo's will probably be in the style of A Perfect Circle Runes. Though I don't know what word to get. Any idea's, something meaningful, short and to the point. Nothing to do with anything personal, because it might go wrong and i dont want to think about it again (tattoo's are for life, unless you can afford the removal and can face the scar it leaves).

I want my lip pierced, but it doesnt really go with my Job as an accountant. Rebel accountant! hehe :cool:

Lager_Lolly
10-22-2004, 07:49 AM
I have 10 tattoos and 23 piercings :)

getting more tattoos but think I'm about done with piercings now...

Lullaby
10-22-2004, 07:55 AM
I have 10 tattoos and 23 piercings :)

getting more tattoos but think I'm about done with piercings now...

wtf????!23 piercings????dammit...thats.....woah :eek:

Subsidal
10-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Do you never watch TV? There're people who got even more piercings!

TheHulaChick
10-22-2004, 09:24 AM
I could never get a tattoo, I'd never be able to make up my mind! How do you choose one?
I got both my ears pierced (once) I want more but I had them done at least a year ago and they're still not right, don't think my body likes being pierced.
I really really want my belly button pierced, but it takes a ages to heal doesn't it? as my name suggests I'm a hula hoop performer and I guess I would have to take a break while it healed???
Anyone got any advice on belly piercing?

x_necrophiliac_x
10-22-2004, 09:53 AM
i've got one tattoo and ears pierced thrice..had my belly button done but it got infected

Gordie
10-22-2004, 09:57 AM
ive got one tattoo on my shoulder.. and no piercings, altho, i was dared for a total of $300 to get my cock pierced, i had the money in my hands, and then i decided that i really dont need my genitalia to have a bolt thru it :p

Amelia
10-22-2004, 09:57 AM
I have my ears pierced like 6 times and my nose done. Then I have 3 tattoos, One behind my ear, one on my back and one on my ankle.

xoxox
amelia

x_necrophiliac_x
10-22-2004, 10:06 AM
ive got one tattoo on my shoulder.. and no piercings, altho, i was dared for a total of $300 to get my cock pierced, i had the money in my hands, and then i decided that i really dont need my genitalia to have a bolt thru it :p

:eek: thats fuckin pain...i was gonna get my clit done, but then i saw my friend gettin it done and i thot 'fuck it'

Lager_Lolly
10-22-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm into extreme stuff tho...been getting tatts and piercings for 20+ years now.

if you're not sure about it then don't do it! even tho it's more acceptible for women now I still get funny looks so you have to be prepared to be a bit of a side-show for the rest of your life :rolleyes:

Nina
10-22-2004, 10:35 AM
I'm into extreme stuff tho...been getting tatts and piercings for 20+ years now.

if you're not sure about it then don't do it! even tho it's more acceptible for women now I still get funny looks so you have to be prepared to be a bit of a side-show for the rest of your life :rolleyes:

i want pictures. :D

Lager_Lolly
10-22-2004, 10:39 AM
i want pictures. :D

LOL I'll have to take some new pics then coz I've got a couple of new ones but you can see a couple of then on www.faceparty.com/sugarglider :)

hugsy
10-22-2004, 12:24 PM
f**k i cant upload my pictures :mad:

well i've got this "twister guy" from the conspiracy of one booklet (the one where is the LIVING IN CHAOS lyrics)

Stoffey
10-22-2004, 02:53 PM
ears pierced..but just normal 1 hole in each ear and thats it. always tempted to get a tatoo though!

and looking forward to seeing pics of yours! :p

tle_punk
10-23-2004, 07:26 AM
well, i've got 3 ear piercings on each ear, the last 4 i did myself. i'd like a tattoo but i don't know what of.

Julie
10-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Mine - My initials (modified pic tho, looks rad that way)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/dahui13/J2C_tat_wht.jpg

Zugg Island Convict
10-28-2004, 06:13 AM

A damn sexy side show.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Anyway I have four ear piercings and a half sleeve on my right arm, the other one is being started in november. If you really wana see my tatt its here (http://www.faceparty.co.uk/start_today) :cool:

Billy Joe(Thomas)
10-28-2004, 06:28 AM
I don't have any tatoo but I'll have maybe in the future and I don't have any atraction for piercing.Everyone has got one and it doesn't mean anything.
And I hate children or teenagers who do it to show that they're independent ... I am no saying that I hate u but this wot I think about most of the people.

eye_pennies
10-28-2004, 06:56 AM
I have my conches pierced and 7 other random ear piercings.
Also my nose. I want my madison done next.

I don't have any tattoos. I don't think I could ever have one, something I think is ace one year would probably have left my favour by the next.

And in reply to you, Mr Thomas. I don't agree that piercings don't mean anything. Personally I usually tend to get a piercing when something significant happens to me. Admitedly my earlobes were just done on a wim but anything that hurts, if only slightly, was done with reason and with thought to a sitatution that it represented.

Sunny
10-28-2004, 07:36 AM
Billy Joe, that was a really dumb generalization. Sure, some people get piercings because they just "WANT SOME NEW CUTE PIERCINGS OMG". BUT some other people get them for profound emotional reasons. Same goes for tattoos, really. Many of them have no meaning, and many people are just like "all my friends have tattoos so it's time for me to get one... hmmm what should i get". And yeah that's pretty lame... but you can't say that ALL piercings are meaningless. Simply because you can't read people's minds ^^

Ezz
10-28-2004, 03:51 PM
I have two piercings in each ear and my nose pierced. I don't have any plans to get a tattoo, i couldn't decide what i wanted!

Eccentric Sara
10-28-2004, 04:21 PM
I did have three piercings in each ear lobe,but one of the holes has closed up now,so now I have three in one ear and two in the other.Don''t want any tattoos as I am too indecisive and wouldn't want to get one incase I hated it afterwards.Also,I would be spoilt for choice and wouldn't be able to make up my mind which tattoo(s) to have in the first place.

~|Vredina|~
07-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I think tatoos and piercings are becoming banality, but although i've got 4 piercings=) Tongue,nose both sides,upper lip. And tunnels in ears, in the left 10mm,in the right 8 mm. And tatoo i don't want to make...

-Sheree-
07-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I just have my ears pierced...Got them done for my communion like when I was 8 XD

I got my nose pierced because I wanted to do something that I would have done, if I had have still been living where I was born :P

Mart2Play
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM
When woman say they have 23 piercings my imagination always gets the better of me))

This one time i pierced my own nipple with a needle, it took me about an hour of pain(& a few smoke breaks in between) to get the damn thing through...it was a custom in my group of friends,crazy))
Then i have one piercing in my left ear.......i didn`t want to over do it with tatoos, but i had to get one because all my siblings have, so i opted for 2 small & simple tatoos, one on each arm....i`ll post them later when i can.

tle_punk
07-03-2007, 09:11 PM
3 piercings on each ear and The Living End's logo tattooed on my left shoulder blade.

Iamstupid
07-04-2007, 02:04 AM
I have one piercing at my rught eyebrow and I don't want another one for the moment. And I got tattoed there is a couple of months, it's a tribal drawing by my brother, but I have to see again the tattoer for the retouches. I'd really love to have another tattoo(s), probably again one of my brother's drawings. But I'm not hurried so I'll see that later.
Mart2pPlay, do you mean that you just get tattoed because your siblings were tattoed :confused: ?

Whiplash
07-04-2007, 07:47 AM
I have two tattoos, and I used to have a piercing in my left eyebrow.

H1T_That
07-04-2007, 08:45 AM
I have 9 tattoos. That is all.

Mart2Play
07-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Mart2pPlay, do you mean that you just get tattoed because your siblings were tattoed :confused: ?

Yeah, in a way.....i`m not really into tats, but my 3 siblings are and were continiously hasling me to go get one done with them. My two tats do have a lot of meaning attach to them though....the ones patriotic and the other a remembrance for a girl that past away.

I forgot to mention i have two brandings.....a cross on my chest and a haert on my inner thigh.....although they aren`t very visible.

nightvision
01-13-2008, 02:55 PM
So... I woke up this morning, still pretty fucked up from drinking the night before, and I felt this urge... Andreas has an ugly ass radio tattooed on his back so I wanted an ugly ass TV. Andreas called some friends and eventually found a guy willing to make it right away.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/nightvision84/20080113007-001.jpg

When the TV was done, we kinda felt that something was missing. Suddenly someone said that we should put Mr Linea there and that worked out really good.

What? Oh... Yes. Yes, I'm an idiot :o:)

Rag Doll
01-13-2008, 03:16 PM
um, wow. bad idea.

were you still under the influence of alcohol? i don't even know anyone that will tattoo someone that is under the influence of something...

nightvision
01-13-2008, 03:20 PM
No no, I wasn't drunk at all. Just a little hungover (ok, really hungover). I wouldn't tattoo something like that on an arm or anything that's always visible. Since it's on the back, it's easy to hide and I don't even have to see it myself :)

Camel Filters
01-13-2008, 03:22 PM
your on my heart just like a tatoo.

JoY
01-14-2008, 03:26 AM
No no, I wasn't drunk at all. Just a little hungover (ok, really hungover). I wouldn't tattoo something like that on an arm or anything that's always visible. Since it's on the back, it's easy to hide and I don't even have to see it myself :)

dude.. you are never going to get laid again. & you better stay away from public beaches & swimming pools from now on. what a tragedy.

mrconeman
01-14-2008, 03:28 AM
You guys are obviously on crack.
That's amazing.

nightvision
01-14-2008, 04:40 AM
dude.. you are never going to get laid again. & you better stay away from public beaches & swimming pools from now on. what a tragedy.

It'll be ok.

JoY
01-14-2008, 05:46 AM
please, explain to me how.

Sunny
01-14-2008, 05:58 AM
man... from what i've seen on this board, swedish people are seriously fucked in the head. like, bad.

JohnnyNemesis
01-14-2008, 06:32 AM
Oh sweet jesus, I hope that's not real.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a cassette tape on my shoulder. Something like this (http://i13.tinypic.com/8e5rpmw.jpg). Haven't decided though.

Vera
01-14-2008, 06:59 AM
This board makes Finns look so good compared to Swedes. My national pride is getting bigger than an enlarged penis.

Splinter[PI]
01-14-2008, 08:13 AM
man... from what i've seen on this board, swedish people are seriously fucked in the head. like, bad.

I totally agree... but I only know 1 swedish guy in real life, and he seems quite ok to me...

nightvision
01-14-2008, 08:17 AM
I don't actually see the big problem here. Except for getting intimate with ladies every once in a while, not many people will even see it for the biggest part of the year.

Could I get in some sorta trouble for having that tattoo? I can't see how.
You are all entitled to your opinions though and I respect them. I just don't feel that it's such a big deal.

Sunny
01-14-2008, 08:21 AM
it's not a *huge* deal, like, at least you didn't get it tattooed on your forehead. it is, however, kinda stupid to put something that huge and pointless on your body completely on impulse.

JoY
01-14-2008, 08:59 AM
it's not a *huge* deal, like, at least you didn't get it tattooed on your forehead.

ohmy, duuuude! *chuckles*

my problem with it are the same as Sunny's; it's pretty damn huge &.. it's a tv, man. a TV. & it's not a temporary thing, you're stuck with a massive gigantic tv on your back for the rest of your life. prnk on u!

edit; but if you're happy with it, I'll just zip it.

nightvision
01-14-2008, 09:01 AM
my problem with it are the same as Sunny's; it's pretty damn huge &.. it's a tv, man. a TV. & it's not a temporary thing, you're stuck with a massive gigantic tv on your back for the rest of your life. prnk on u!

Yes, it's a tv.

JoY
01-14-2008, 09:07 AM
you missed the point, didn't you?

either that, or you REALLY don't care. which is weird to me, because it's your body.

nightvision
01-14-2008, 09:11 AM
I got the point alright.

or you REALLY don't care.

Might be something like that.

H1T_That
01-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Oh sweet jesus, I hope that's not real.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a cassette tape on my shoulder. Something like this (http://i13.tinypic.com/8e5rpmw.jpg). Haven't decided though.

That's pretty sweet.

Sunny
01-14-2008, 09:44 AM
nightvision - ultimately, the only issue is that whoever sees it will most likely think "ok, this dude has a huge tattoo of a tv that looks like it was drawn by a drunk 5 year old with poor hand-eye coordination". if you're a-ok and cool with that, then more power to you. or something like that.

nightvision
01-14-2008, 09:52 AM
nightvision - ultimately, the only issue is that whoever sees it will most likely think "ok, this dude has a huge tattoo of a tv that looks like it was drawn by a drunk 5 year old with poor hand-eye coordination". if you're a-ok and cool with that, then more power to you. or something like that.

There we go, case closed.

Jakebert
01-14-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm considering getting my ears pierced. The main thing stopping me is money. I don't want to pay 40+ dollars for something that I'm not sure if I would look good having.

Offspring-Junkie
01-14-2008, 12:38 PM
-I wouldn't tatoo anything on my skin just because you don't know if it's gonna annoy you in a week. And then you don't get it off!
-I'm not into piercings.

Flexing Wings
01-14-2008, 07:22 PM
I love that someone replied saying that they had no tattoos or piercings...

Llamas
01-14-2008, 07:23 PM
-I wouldn't tatoo anything on my skin just because you don't know if it's gonna annoy you in a week. And then you don't get it off!
-I'm not into piercings.

I thought you're 11 years old? You can't even legally get tattooed or pierced.

WebDudette
01-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm not even going to lie, I like the TV tattoo. I would never get anything like it my self (though I likely will never get any tattoo) but I still thinks it's cool.

As far as the piercing/tattooing of children go, with parents consent it can be done. I had an earing when I was 12 (lulz fag) and a girl from my schools parents tattooed her when she was 3 or something.

Llamas
01-14-2008, 07:55 PM
a girl from my schools parents tattooed her when she was 3 or something.

What the fuck is wrong with people? This is even more annoying than having your baby's ears pierced.

WebDudette
01-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Better yet, it's a fucking mushroom.

Llamas
01-14-2008, 08:17 PM
That poor, poor girl. I hope they tell her it's a birthmark.

Sunny
01-15-2008, 06:04 AM
Better yet, it's a fucking mushroom.

LOLS.

prnk on her!

i'm generally freaked out by parents who pierce their newborn's ears... and tattoos are a whole other fucked up thing. everything else aside, the girl is gonna grow (like, a LOT) and the tat is going to stretch into a blurry fugly mess that doesn't look anything like the original.

Meg
01-15-2008, 07:10 AM
I've only got one pair of piercings in my ear lobes.

I did have my navel done, but I took it out one day and couldn't get it back in for some reason, so eventually it closed up. I'd like to get it done again though.

I also want to get my seconds done in my ears. More odd earrings I can wear!!!!!

As to tattoos, I have none, but there are a few i'm pretty keen on getting.

Sinister
01-15-2008, 07:27 AM
I like the idea of a tattoo, but I don't have any idea what I would get, and I haven't found any place that does henna. And I'd get henna done first and if I find myself looking forward to it disappearing, I'll know I better not get a tattoo.

Autonomist
01-15-2008, 07:57 AM
I don't actually see the big problem here. Except for getting intimate with ladies every once in a while, not many people will even see it for the biggest part of the year.

But what're you gonna do come beach season? You can't very well explain that one away as a birthmark.

Meg
01-15-2008, 08:00 AM
It reminds me a stupid amount of "Whose line is it anyway?"

And for that reason I actually like it =]

JohnnyNemesis
01-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Any other thoughts on my possible tattoo? I know Steven liked it. Anyone else?

sKratch
01-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Get a tattoo of an anal sphincter on the shaft of your penis. Like around it.

H1T_That
01-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Get a tattoo of an anal sphincter on the shaft of your penis. Like around it.

I always thougth sphincter was spelt sphinkter. Then again, i don't think i've ever needed to use the word in a serious manner.

nightvision
01-15-2008, 10:22 AM
But what're you gonna do come beach season? You can't very well explain that one away as a birthmark.

What I'm gonna do? What I always do. What's the difference? Sure, there's a TV on my back but it doesn't bother me. If it bothers someone else, it's their problem.

Offspring-Junkie
01-15-2008, 12:35 PM

Tomorrow I'm twelve and I make a fine birthday party with baloons and clowns. That's going to be very funny.

H1T_That
01-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Come to think of it. One of my tattoo's in particular won't go down very well come 'beach season'.

Pics tomorrow.

Sham
01-15-2008, 02:08 PM

I'm not trying to judge or anything, but I really, really think that tatoos aren't worth it in the long run. I would never get one.

WebDudette
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
The cassette is really good looking. If you got something like that done by a competent artist I think it could look really good.

mrconeman
01-15-2008, 02:32 PM
I think I'm going to stay indecisive about tatoos long enough to never get one.
I really don't know how to feel about them.

batfish
01-15-2008, 03:16 PM
I got my ears pierced in Claire's Accessories :o after getting turned down from "Pierced Up" after being 16 and ID-less.
But at 7 it's a pretty fair deal, I just had to replace the blue sparkly kiddie-style diamante with something a little more restrained when I got home...

Rag Doll
01-15-2008, 06:44 PM
i like it, ricky. you just need someone good to do it for you...

i can recommend a GREAT shop where all the artists would do an awesome job. it's just a little pricey. they do all my work and sarah is getting ink from there =)

HornyPope
01-15-2008, 08:38 PM
I like the TV tatoo. It's original, it's daring. For the record, I don't really like "artsy" or fashionable stuff or some abstract drawings.

irishpunkrockgirl
01-16-2008, 05:55 AM
i have none at the monent. Up until last week i had my nose pierced. And up until a few years back i had my ears done...But nothing at the mo.
PLan to get lip pierced and a tattoo in summer

HeadAroundU
01-16-2008, 08:05 AM
PLan to get lip pierced and a tattoo in summer
Why would such a cute girl like you want to have a tattoo? Are you planning to be a rock star, *cough*bitch*cough*, buddhist monk or pirate?

Dr.evil
01-16-2008, 07:25 PM
i've got a monster hole in my ear (used to have a tunnel but i ditched it)in which i have a 7mm solid steel navel ring through it.

GreenTerror
01-16-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm considering getting my ears pierced. The main thing stopping me is money. I don't want to pay 40+ dollars for something that I'm not sure if I would look good having.

PAYING for ear piercings? Nonsense. It's not that hard, do it yourself (or if it's too creepy for you, make a non-retarded friend do it). I have each of my ears pierced 5 times, 2 of which I had done professionally because I was little. The other three were done with a clean safety pin and surprisingly have not been infected once. I just made sure everything was clean before I stabbed myself. I'd feel weird trying to do that to anyone else, though.

Actually, a friend of mine wanted her septum done while she was slightly drunk and at my house. I don't know how, but she convinced me to do this. We used a needle from my sewing machine instead of a safety pin, though. I made sure I told her if her nose falls off, it's entirely her fault. I had an old nose ring hoop that we cleaned and she used. No infections or anything (yeah I was surprised), but a few months later she decided to take it out anyway.

I was 12 when I got my nose pierced, but I had both of my parents with me, and their permission to do it, but I don't know how things are with that now/anywhere else.

I don't want anything else as far as piercings go. I remember wanting my lip done a while back for some reason, which I really am glad never happened. Maybe more on my ears, but definitely no more on the face. Too many is just tacky and pointless.
Also, huge gauges are fucking disgusting and look horrible and creepy.

WebDudette
01-16-2008, 08:02 PM
True, huge gauges are the worst thing ever. But if you get gauges that are relatively small then can be pretty awesome. I've considered getting gauges a couple of times, but I don't think there the type of thing that would fit me.

GreenTerror
01-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, they're not horrible if they're small. If you are able to put your finger through your ear... Eew. Just eew.

WebDudette
01-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Maybe 6 or so years ago I bought a boa constrictor from a pet store. The guy whop was working there had the biggest gauges I had ever seen. I could probably fit my arm though them. It was ricockulous.

Llamas
01-16-2008, 08:49 PM
I hate guages. Big ones are so nasty. My sister is going for 1" :eek:

http://a471.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_75347f0f9e4738fb51b22cfd35e0a93e.jpg

iPunk247
01-16-2008, 09:42 PM
My ultimate goal to accomplish and achieve is to get my body inked (not on my special private parts) though; like my actual limit of tats is 13 and no piercings whatsoever because is painless teehee and yeah tats are dope when it comes to hardcore pain nonetheless. But I am one picky punky bitch!

coke_a_holic
01-16-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm really into getting myself stabbed with needles that change the pigment of my skin.

Also, I like stabbing holes into myself in my skin in order to dangle metal and rocks from the openings.

?

sKratch
01-16-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm not gonna bother applying that same type of logic to a thousand normal things you do every day to make them sound terrible.

JohnnyNemesis
01-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Holy crap I was just gonna post that.

I'm like, the sKratch to your Mota Boy, amirite? I am.

Seriously though, I was just about to do that.

Nacirema anyone? lololol.

coke_a_holic
01-16-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm not gonna bother applying that same type of logic to a thousand normal things you do every day to make them sound terrible.

Fair, but body modification is just kinda gross. I don't like the idea of putting needles into my skin to alter it when it's fine as it is.

Llamas
01-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Fair, but body modification is just kinda gross. I don't like the idea of putting needles into my skin to alter it when it's fine as it is.

I am with you. I think certain piercings can accent a look well, for guys and girls. But I think tattoos just look junky. There are too many times when I see people who have tattoos, where I can't tell upon meeting them if they have tattoos or they just drew on themselves with a permanent marker. And even if the design is cool, usually the color looks nasty after a bit. I honestly just personally think tattoos look gross.

Oh, and at least with piercings, most of the time, if you change your mind, they'll close up after a short amount of time with no jewelry in them.

Vera
01-17-2008, 02:22 AM
I wouldn't get a tat because I can't think of a place where it wouldn't be subject to blowing up. Sigh, fat girl worries. Maybe I'll change my mind but as of now, not my thing.

I do fully understand body modifying or body art, though. I don't understand it when it goes to extremes - like scarring or really big, really ugly tattoos (of course this is purely subjective). But in general I'm a big fan of good-looking tats on good-looking people.

Mike - it's an act of decoration, really. Why would I wear a necklace when my neck is fine as it is? To make it prettier, to draw attention to it. Piercing and tattooing is slightly different but same logic applies. You're free to find it gross, of course, but the logic IMO is pretty understandable.

Sunny
01-17-2008, 05:59 AM

bahahah for srs.

and of course one's skin is "fine as it is". it's not like people get tattoos because they don't like the skin they're in.

JohnnyNemesis
01-17-2008, 06:05 AM
I don't think I want a tattoo anymore. (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mis/539628864.html)

Jakebert
01-17-2008, 10:51 AM
The look on his face implies that he stuck something up his ass.

Markus
01-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Two Piercings.....

http://a539.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_afdcaa55892825fd78d85e01a147a132.jpg

I dont use them anymore but they are still open

GreenTerror
01-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Did you HAVE to post a picture?

Markus
01-17-2008, 07:49 PM
homosexuals are fags

GreenTerror
01-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Yes, but you're fucking hideous and that doesn't make you any more pleasant to look at.

Markus
01-17-2008, 08:25 PM
lets see a pic of you......

homosexuals are queer

GreenTerror
01-17-2008, 08:28 PM
I have nothing to prove to you. And there's already a thread for pictures.

Markus
01-17-2008, 08:37 PM
exactly you're worthless, Im glad we got that straightened out.

Llamas
01-17-2008, 10:15 PM
I don't think I want a tattoo anymore. (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mis/539628864.html)
lololol my secret identity is Debbie :(

Did you HAVE to post a picture?
quoted for truth.

Markus, she did post pictures in the pictures thread... and she's pretty. Many people complemented her.

Also, GreenTerror >>>> Markus. :)

mrconeman
01-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Peircings, in the right situation, are absolutely fine by me. I won't get one though.
Tatoo's I've yet to make my mind up on, but there are some that I definitely approve of. If I find the right one, I'm open to the possibility of getting one.

However.

Gauges are fucking horrible and should be stricken from existence. Pasty white kids tend not to pull off the tribal look so well.

sKratch
01-18-2008, 07:51 AM
+50 points to GreenTerror for the way she handled that.

Camel Filters
01-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Also, GreenTerror >>>> Markus. :)

How does that work? GreenTerror doesn't live in Wiconsin. Any one who's from Wisconsin is >>>> then anyone.

H1T_That
01-19-2008, 05:46 AM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4337/picture30zl8.jpg

A girl blowing her head off. The blood turns into butterflies as it goes up onto my shoulder.

spleef
01-19-2008, 11:47 AM
My only one (for now)... I've had it for about 21 years...
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/spleef_photo/spleef_tat.jpg

WebDudette
01-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Hit that, I've got to say the idea and design are cool and all. But one out of every 1000 people has a tattoo like that. It's immensely cliche.

H1T_That
01-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Hit that, I've got to say the idea and design are cool and all. But one out of every 1000 people has a tattoo like that. It's immensely cliche.

Yeah, you're right.

ninthlayer
01-20-2008, 04:13 AM
A girl blowing her head off. The blood turns into butterflies as it goes up onto my shoulder.
Gayest, most played out, scenester-ish faggotry ever.

H1T_That
01-20-2008, 05:29 AM
Much appreciated.

ninthlayer
01-20-2008, 05:43 AM
srsly, I've met no less than three sceney girls with that exact same tattoo. One of them had two of it back to back.

Sunny
01-20-2008, 05:50 AM
H1T_That, what is the meaning of that tattoo? i mean aside from the obvious, what made you get it?

wheelchairman
01-20-2008, 05:50 AM
His mom shot herself in the head and turned into a butterfly.

H1T_That
01-20-2008, 07:08 AM
H1T_That, what is the meaning of that tattoo? i mean aside from the obvious, what made you get it?

the phrase "good things from bad situations" could have been applied to my life around the time i got it.

Also, i just simply liked the design. I think the way the girl is sort of silhouette like looks pretty cool.

Also, what WCM said.

JoY
01-21-2008, 04:53 AM

I don't like tattoos, period. I know people who have tattoos & they are fabulous, but the concept of a tattoo just doesn't work in my head. that doesn't mean, by the way, that I can't find some of the tattoos I've seen gorgeous looking, or pretty, or well made, or whatever. I don't entirely dig the fact the thing is on a person, but I can still appreciate the thing itself.

that being said, I like the picture of the casette you showed. on its own like that, it looks really cool. & if you can get someone to make that on you close to the way it looks in the picture, then he's very skilled & a good artist.

Meg
01-21-2008, 04:58 AM
My only one (for now)... I've had it for about 21 years...
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/spleef_photo/spleef_tat.jpg

Is it just me, or does look like the sort of thing that should look like one thing the right way round, and something else upside down? Because it really reminds me of those.

H1T_That
01-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Is it just me, or does look like the sort of thing that should look like one thing the right way round, and something else upside down? Because it really reminds me of those.

Like that picture of a mans head, that when put on it's side is a naked woman.

I agree.

HornyPope
01-21-2008, 03:34 PM
bahahah for srs.

and of course one's skin is "fine as it is". it's not like people get tattoos because they don't like the skin they're in.

I hear people get tattoos to take the attention away from their face?

Sunny
01-21-2008, 03:43 PM
aw, screw you!

Bazza
01-21-2008, 07:16 PM
JN, I think the tat would look cool, as long as it's done well. Personally I'm not up for a tattoo, jus not my kind of thing, but if it's what you want then go for it, you only live once and why not explore all options to ya!

Meg
01-22-2008, 09:55 AM
I've already designed one of the tattoos i'm hopefully going to get. So i'll upload that soon. I decided a long while back that if I get any at all, I want to design them all myself.

Sunny
01-22-2008, 10:04 AM
maria, you're not going to get any more popular if you keep spouting inane bullshit like that.

meg, what is your tattoo going to be of?

Meg
01-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I've been drawing for years, and a friend suggested to me the other day that I should look into becoming a tattoo designer.

There's a picture I drew awhile back that i've been using as a phone wallpaper, and he said it'd make a nice tattoo. And since he said it I started to seriously consider getting it done.

I've wanted a guardian angel type-thing on my back [on the right shoulder blade area] since I was about 9 years old, so I redesigned it. Originally it was just a woman sat down with wings, so i've redesigned it a bit. If I can i'll upload both the original and the new version tomorrow.

One of the main reasons I made a new version is because I no longer have the original picture, only the photo of it on my phone.

Meg
01-31-2008, 09:27 AM
Here's a fake "tattoo" I drew on my friend's back using liquid eyeliner.... Original huh?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/MLloyd/Tatdragon.jpg

This was the original version of the tattoo I want to get. I even painted this one. But I sent it to a friend in wales, so all I have left of it is this picture from my phone, which is why I drew the new version

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/MLloyd/Angel-finitminuspaint.jpg

This isn't a brilliant photo of the new version, but I haven't taken another one yet

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/MLloyd/Aa.jpg

ninthlayer
01-31-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm vaguely considering a mirrored version of right hand home-row keys for my right wrist.

Andy
01-31-2008, 10:20 AM
Abbie's first design of the winged lady looks like Chun-Li from Street Fighter.

Meg
01-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Abbie's first design of the winged lady looks like Chun-Li from Street Fighter.

Apart from the massively muscly legs of course =P

H1T_That
01-31-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm vaguely considering a mirrored version of right hand home-row keys for my right wrist.

Got a pic of what that might look like?

JohnnyNemesis
01-31-2008, 11:32 AM

DO it!!!

WebDudette
01-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Opinions on smaller gauges? I'm seriously considering them and would appreciate some input.

Meg
01-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Stretchers right? You're meant to start off on a 3mm as far as I know. Depending on the person, I think that anything above 10.5 looks terrible.

I considered getting stretchers for myself, but i've never got any money. So I used a navel ring instead, and I have that in my ear most days.

Speaking of navel piercings I want to get mine redone again =[

H1T_That
02-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Opinions on smaller gauges? I'm seriously considering them and would appreciate some input.

I think they look pretty good, but keep it small. Larger ones look lucking dumb.

ninthlayer
02-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Got a pic of what that might look like?
Just look at your keyboard.

DO it!!!
I'm going to consider it a little longer. I have text on my left wrist and I'm not sure if I want to put anything on my right wrist yet.

Meg
02-02-2008, 10:38 AM
What do you have on your left wrist?

ninthlayer
02-02-2008, 02:04 PM
The best part of Bladerunner.

Icy Chic
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
I have 9 piercings---4 on each ear and my navel.

I have 4 tattoos---an angel, a dolphin, a Japanese character, and a rose with a C.

Rag Doll
02-12-2008, 08:49 PM
eep. 4 done by 18? did you get some done earlier, or just all right after you turned 18 in a quick burst?

ninthlayer
02-12-2008, 09:09 PM
4/5, gogo butterfly tattoo

H1T_That
05-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Some of you may remember i have these tattoos. The first of which ninth gave me a constant reminder wasn't the best decision...
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4366/picture30mp5.jpg

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1140/picture33nx4.jpg

So anyway, i got some cover-up work done, and am super happy with my new tattoos!!

Covering of the tribal on my left shoulder
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3986/picture40rr5.jpg

Covering of the tribal pheonix i had on my left wrist (done today, 9/5/08)

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/9328/picture45jz7.jpg

I plan to have my left arm as a complete sleeve.

ninthlayer
05-11-2008, 08:45 AM
I have an appointment on Wednesday to get a home row tattoo. JKL:

Duskygrin
05-11-2008, 09:31 AM
I want my lip pierced, but it doesnt really go with my Job as an accountant. Rebel accountant! hehe :cool:

Ha. *thumbs-up* I should think not.

iPunk247
05-11-2008, 02:05 PM
I remember I posted about me wanted like 13 tats but no piercings and stuff but I guess it ain't gonna happen because my parents will disown me forever.

NEOCON99
05-11-2008, 06:07 PM
I have one tattoo, and my eyebrow pierced and I want more:D

Little_Miss_1565
05-11-2008, 06:25 PM
http://offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=47&pictureid=267

Woooo.

ninthlayer
05-11-2008, 06:41 PM
my eyebrow pierced
That's disgusting.

H1T_That
05-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Sarah's 1/2 sleeve is awesome.

Assassinated_Beauty
05-15-2008, 03:35 PM
my latest piercing was my tragus which i've had nothing but trouble with since i got it pierced last july. seems to be healing (again!) slowly tho! hoping to get my star tat done on my back in the next few months

Little_Miss_1565
05-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Sarah's 1/2 sleeve is awesome.

Thanks! punk4lyfe!

GreenTerror
05-15-2008, 04:23 PM
my latest piercing was my tragus which i've had nothing but trouble with since i got it pierced last july. seems to be healing (again!) slowly tho! hoping to get my star tat done on my back in the next few months

Tragus? I might be retarded, what is that, exactly? I'm curious and I think I've heard that term before.

Sunny
05-15-2008, 04:45 PM
it's this: http://www.tribe.se/pics/piercingar/big/Tragus.jpg

i have mine pierced and lovelovelove it.

sneedo
05-15-2008, 04:58 PM
that looks like some weird fleshlight attachment how are you Sunny, still smokin hot?

GreenTerror
05-15-2008, 05:08 PM
it's this: http://www.tribe.se/pics/piercingar/big/Tragus.jpg

i have mine pierced and lovelovelove it.

Ooooh, that thing. That part of your ear is really thick. It would seem painful. I kinda want to get an industrial (http://z.about.com/d/tattoo/1/0/s/i/1/ear4.jpg), But I'm undecided about that for now. Not something I'd try to do myself, though.

Sunny
05-15-2008, 05:12 PM
i heard lots and lots of horror stories about tragus piercings (horrible pain to the point of passing out, loud crunching sound, etc) so i was literally trembling with fear when i went to get mine. lol. i have to tell you, though, it was by far the least painful of my piercings (hurt less than my belly button). i actually couldn't believe the needle went through it when it did... i was all like.. what do you mean you already did it? huh? it didn't hurt!

industrials are awesome, but i hear they are a bitch to heal as well, and apparently it's hard to get the holes all... lined up perfectly. but i don't know first hand.

GreenTerror
05-15-2008, 05:24 PM
I could believe the loud crunching sounds, but pain to the point of passing out? It seems like it would hurt, but probably not that bad. Yeah, it's best to not believe crazy stories like that. But now at least you know firsthand it's not true.

That's the reason I wouldn't want to even consider doing the industrial myself. I've had my ear pierced once up there and it didn't heal right and I ended up having to take it out and letting it close up. That was at least well over 5 years ago. The only ear piercings I have now are in my lobes, but I've ran out of room there, and I want something different!

Assassinated_Beauty
05-16-2008, 06:27 AM
i heard lots and lots of horror stories about tragus piercings (horrible pain to the point of passing out, loud crunching sound, etc) so i was literally trembling with fear when i went to get mine. lol. i have to tell you, though, it was by far the least painful of my piercings (hurt less than my belly button). i actually couldn't believe the needle went through it when it did... i was all like.. what do you mean you already did it? huh? it didn't hurt!

yep, i was like that too. when the guy said 'now for the hard bit' i got ready for the pain until he said 'oh no, just putting the ball on your bar, i pierced it ages ago!'. the freezing was more uncomfortable than the actual piercing

Komaschwarz
05-16-2008, 10:48 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2070y07.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/2vkkksp.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/f9lidi.jpg

No Offspring tattoo as of yet, though it's on my agenda.

Komaschwarz
05-16-2008, 10:52 AM
So... I woke up this morning, still pretty fucked up from drinking the night before, and I felt this urge... Andreas has an ugly ass radio tattooed on his back so I wanted an ugly ass TV. Andreas called some friends and eventually found a guy willing to make it right away.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/nightvision84/20080113007-001.jpg

When the TV was done, we kinda felt that something was missing. Suddenly someone said that we should put Mr Linea there and that worked out really good.

What? Oh... Yes. Yes, I'm an idiot :o:)

You. Are. Awesome.

Rag Doll
05-16-2008, 12:57 PM
I have an industrial. it took around a year to heal correctly. and i got it done at a VERY good shop.

at the moment, i have 5 tattoos, a bunch of ear piercings (including my industrial), and a tongue piercing. used to have....rook piercing, nipple piercings, and nape piercing. plan to get the rook redone and the nipples redone. i realllllly need to take/upload pics of 2 of my tats =\

Szandi
12-25-2008, 06:19 PM
http://www.foundshit.com/images/baby-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

Szandi
12-25-2008, 06:21 PM
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/081226/2156522751_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Jakebert
12-25-2008, 11:59 PM
I have one tattoo. Greek letters on my left ankle.

Alison
12-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I've got me lip pierced and a tattoo of a horse on my hip. I may post a picture later...but i'll prob forget

Alison
12-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Ok here's my tattoo, which i got in september. I designed it meself.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/irishpunkrockgirl/phone.jpg

Camilamazed
12-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Haha

I can finally post here. I gotta a tattoo and I plan on getting more. I'm waiting when I meet my mom again because we are getting stars together. I don't do piercings though.

=/

nightvision
12-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Nice one Alison!

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-27-2008, 05:50 AM
Nice Alison ... I have been planning for a while now to get a tattoo on my lower back ... but I keep changing my mind about the design. But one day soon :D

come out swinging
12-27-2008, 10:07 AM
i have an Offspring CO1 logo my back. It is sick!
As for piercing, i used to have my left top ear pierced. I had a diamond in it and when i was playing basketball i got hit in the ear and lost it. I was pissed cuz my friend got it for me.

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-28-2008, 09:57 AM
i have an Offspring CO1 logo my back. It is sick!

Are you talking about the official logo or the art work from the album? Post a picture so I can see :D

come out swinging
12-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Are you talking about the official logo or the art work from the album? Post a picture so I can see :D

The logo. Tomorrow night i might go over my friends house and if i do i bring my camera.

Blitzkrieg Bop
12-29-2008, 06:17 AM
The logo. Tomorrow night i might go over my friends house and if i do i bring my camera.

Deal ... :)

Blitz!
12-22-2009, 11:57 AM
I have been planning for a while now to get a tattoo on my lower back ... but I keep changing my mind about the design. But one day soon :D

Finally, the picture was taken just after completion today.

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp70/m_rogue/MTattoo1.jpg

Rutegard
12-22-2009, 12:00 PM
u already know it...but i loved it!! quite simple but still with a lot of meaning!