PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Ireland??

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey,

Is there anyone from Ireland on the forum??
http://www.web-worthy.com/ireland/clipart/map-ireland.jpg

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 11:19 AM
...someone woke up on the wrong side of their mother!

what the hell is your problem?what did I do to you?

Talman
05-02-2005, 11:24 AM
...someone woke up on the wrong side of their mother!

what the hell is your problem?what did I do to you?

I guess trip just doesn't like the Irish. You'll get used to it though.

the_GoDdEsS
05-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Oh my God, I've never seen a map of Ireland before. Thank you!

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Actually, I love the Irish. I just hate idiots.
You see EoinDM, TripBoy's mother is Irish

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Oh my God, I've never seen a map of Ireland before. Thank you!

really? or are you being sarcastic?

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Are you in north or south Ireland?

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Are you in north or south Ireland?

south,east.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Hmm, I love your name, it sounds and looks so good

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Hmm, I love your name, it sounds and looks so good

ok,thank you... :cool:

Camilamazed
05-02-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm not from Ireland however I'd be veru pleased if you , people from ireland would tell me something about it :D

arak0r
05-02-2005, 12:29 PM
so mr irishy, what do you think of croke park being opened for soccer and rugby now?

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 12:33 PM
so mr irishy, what do you think of croke park being opened for soccer and rugby now?

well im nt really into all those sports and everything,so I dont really care that much!

arak0r
05-02-2005, 12:34 PM
not very irish :|

EoinDM
05-02-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm not from Ireland however I'd be veru pleased if you , people from ireland would tell me something about it :D

well its a small country,with about 3.7million people living in it!It always raining,and our capital is Dublin! Do you have any questions?

TripFag
05-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Is it true you can hear the wet slapping of bullets hitting the flesh of your friends and family before you hear the report of the Saracens machine-guns?
Iy your garage had rafters, I am sure you could just imagine it.

EoinDM
05-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Is it true you can hear the wet slapping of bullets hitting the flesh of your friends and family before you hear the report of the Saracens machine-guns?

ur such a wanker!

Inshane
05-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Im going to represent Ireland on a debate day in may. Its a Model European Parliament. Im supposed to have all kinds of discussions around the political ideas of Ireland. Im really looking forward to this. Im part of the Commission of Economic and Monetary matters.

I got a letter about it which made it very clear to wear appropriate clothing. its actually a really serious project. I wonder how they will react towards me, i have a real strong opinion and im honest about everything, and rather straight to the point. Im actually not allowed to participate in this debateprogramm since I dropped out.but the school specially asked me to take place in this event. Thats just weird. really weird.

Conzo932
05-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey,

Is there anyone from Ireland on the forum??
http://www.web-worthy.com/ireland/clipart/map-ireland.jpg
Yeah I am from Ireland. In Clare, the boghole

Conzo932
05-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Im going to represent Ireland on a debate day in may. Its a Model European Parliament. Im supposed to have all kinds of discussions around the political ideas of Ireland. Im really looking forward to this. Im part of the Commission of Economic and Monetary matters.

I got a letter about it which made it very clear to wear appropriate clothing. its actually a really serious project. I wonder how they will react towards me, i have a real strong opinion and im honest about everything, and rather straight to the point. Im actually not allowed to participate in this debateprogramm since I dropped out.but the school specially asked me to take place in this event. Thats just weird. really weird.
Kick ass :D

Inshane
05-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Kick ass :D

pretty kick ass indeed, I guess. -smile-

Inshane
05-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Good, you won't need to bother preparing a speech. Just get extremely drunk before you show up, scream "UP THE FENS!" and lob a molotov cocktail* at the stage.

* You might want to use water instead of gasoline, so as to help play it off as a harmless prank instead of attempted murder.

haha funny you'd say such a thing. My best friend participated in this debate last year and he forgot to prepare himself. He started talking, and everything he said seemed to be great, he won. He's the leader of my -group- now. we are seriously thinking about giving liquor a serious part in our discussion. and its a sure thing we are going to bring some serious alcohol to the house of province.