PDA

View Full Version : Real change in the world

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:37 PM
How can we make a real change in the world, to rid ourselves of the stench oh the Illuminati; the powers that be as such. Converge, brothers and sisters.

Noodles is gay
05-02-2005, 12:41 PM
I don't think we could; people have power and aren't likely to give it up for anything. Something big would have to happen - such as a disease which kills, say, 90% of the human population, or a nuke, or meteorite etc.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:48 PM
What about a large EMP device such as a large nuclear bomb detonated in the atmosphere? That would destroy global communications and everything electronic without hurting anything but the stock markets in the end and it may spell the end for globalised corporations seeking power over the world

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't think we could; people have power and aren't likely to give it up for anything. Something big would have to happen - such as a disease which kills, say, 90% of the human population, or a nuke, or meteorite etc.

such as a disease similer to the supposed bubonic plague known as the "black death". This disease may be likely to strike again as it is near impossible to destroy or quarantine

Noodles is gay
05-02-2005, 12:52 PM
yes yes! good idea, but i think that we'd still have too many people for democracy to work beautifully.

Right so let's start work on an EMP bomb (it is actually possible to make one, i found instructions once)

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
yes yes! good idea, but i think that we'd still have too many people for democracy to work beautifully.

Right so let's start work on an EMP bomb (it is actually possible to make one, i found instructions once)

Oh god, I suppose we'll have nuke the US then... and maybe China or what about south America?

But first let's steal the nuke I told of in my previos reply, we could use that

Noodles is gay
05-02-2005, 12:55 PM
such as a disease similer to the supposed bubonic plague known as the "black death". This disease may be likely to strike again as it is near impossible to destroy or quarantine

similar to the black death yeah, but one that cannot be vaccinated against - i think (only think!) that they have actually got a cure for the bubonic plague...coincidentally a plague struck Athens during the Peloponnesian war causing them to lose!

I think such a disease is possible because of the way that a lot of diseases are becomming resistant to antibiotics.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 12:58 PM
similar to the black death yeah, but one that cannot be vaccinated against - i think (only think!) that they have actually got a cure for the bubonic plague...coincidentally a plague struck Athens during the Peloponnesian war causing them to lose!

I think such a disease is possible because of the way that a lot of diseases are becomming resistant to antibiotics.

no, no, the black death wasn't bubonic plague as all the history books say, but a long burn virus which gives no indication of it's presence for weeks, therefore infecting large numbers of people

Noodles is gay
05-02-2005, 01:05 PM
no, no, the black death wasn't bubonic plague as all the history books say, but a long burn virus which gives no indication of it's presence for weeks, therefore infecting large numbers of people

oh wow, really? well...learn something new everyday. You got a link for a website where it says that please?

Something like:

"As a rule, however, there was no ostensible cause; but people in good health were all of a sudden attacked by violent heats in the head, and redness and inflammation in the eyes, the inward parts, such as the throat or tongue, becoming bloody and emitting an unnatural and fetid breath. These symptoms were followed by sneezing and hoarseness, after which the pain soon reached the chest, and produced a hard cough. When it fixed in the stomach, it upset it; and discharges of bile of every kind named by physicians ensued, accompanied by very great distress. In most cases also an ineffectual retching followed, producing violent spasms, which in some cases ceased soon after, in others much later. Externally the body was not very hot to the touch, nor pale in its appearance, but reddish, livid, and breaking out into small pustules and ulcers. But internally it burned so that the patient could not bear to have on him clothing or linen even of the very lightest description; or indeed to be otherwise than stark naked. What they would have liked best would have been to throw themselves into cold water; as indeed was done by some of the neglected sick, who plunged into the rain-tanks in their agonies of unquenchable thirst; though it made no difference whether they drank little or much. Besides this, the miserable feeling of not being able to rest or sleep never ceased to torment them. The body meanwhile did not waste away so long as the distemper was at its height, but held out to a marvel against its ravages; so that when they succumbed, as in most cases, on the seventh or eighth day to the internal inflammation, they had still some strength in them. But if they passed this stage, and the disease descended further into the bowels, inducing a violent ulceration there accompanied by severe diarrhoea, this brought on a weakness which was generally fatal." (thucydides ii)

but yeah, after most people were dead everyone still alive would be able to establish a true democracy, plus possesions which make us materialistic wouldn't exist because there'd be no one to make them/broadcase on tv etc.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 01:11 PM
the inward parts, such as the throat or tongue, becoming bloody and emitting an unnatural and fetid breath

this was caused by internal haemorraging ( give me a clap for spelling that)

breaking out into small pustules and ulcers.
tis was caused by the virus eating at flesh which would come off in lumps and become infected under the skin apparently. yuk

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 01:17 PM
fuck off back to stupidity TwatBoy

TripFag
05-02-2005, 02:10 PM
You wanna change the world for the better? Here's an idea.

http://img144.echo.cx/img144/4762/rafters7do.th.jpg (http://img144.echo.cx/my.php?image=rafters7do.jpg)
I rule!

Fuck you notoriouscock!

notoriousdoc
05-02-2005, 02:20 PM
I rule!

Fuck you notoriouscock!

hehehehehe! you make me laugh tripfag!

TripFag
05-02-2005, 02:24 PM
hehehehehe! you make me laugh tripfag!
Shut up notoriouscock!

notoriousdoc