PDA

View Full Version : Let's Start The Riots

The Disclaimer
11-03-2004, 11:01 AM
BUSH WON!!!!

FUCKED UP AMERICA!!!

GUESS THIS MUST BE CORRECTED RIGHT?

LET'S START THE FUCKING RIOTS!!!..

well you do.. i don't live in USA... but still.. start a fucking riot!

lousyskater
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
i would if i could, i'm bored. but i'm also lazy so no can do for me.
________
TITANIC_TITS cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/TITANIC_TITS)

noodlesfan
11-03-2004, 12:25 PM
dude, allenstown, new hampshire is gonna riot harder than an iraqi on steroids. If anyone out there lives in allenstown call me and we'll riot!!! :mad:

ConspiracyOfOne
11-03-2004, 12:30 PM
I'll start I riot here in Holland!:p
Maybe I it helps Bush to crawl back... and DIE!

TRUSTpunk
11-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Whats a riot , I guess that makes me an idiot for not knowing lol. :cool:

Oh im sorry , a riot is like a War between stupid Polictics. lol!

ConspiracyOfOne
11-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Whats a riot , I guess that makes me an idiot for not knowing lol. :cool:

Oh im sorry , a riot is like a War between stupid Polictics. lol!
Yeah, I must say it's my favorite way of discussing things too :p

lousyskater
11-03-2004, 01:31 PM
a riot is when a group of people get fed up with something and decide to declare anarchy and do what ever the hell they want, such as: looting, vandalism, harrasment of the police, and complete and utter chaos.
________
Sweettitis Cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/sweettitis)

SicN Twisted
11-03-2004, 03:06 PM
I was (semi) rioting on the streets of New York City last night. Marching with a bunch of drunken, angry liberals screaming "not my president" and throwing empty beer bottles to break in the street.

greencows12
11-03-2004, 08:47 PM
I think there's gonna be a riot somewhere in the usa, but not where I live, colorado, which most people are conservatives and I do not agree with them at all. bush is a cunt.

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
11-04-2004, 03:47 PM
I was (semi) rioting on the streets of New York City last night. Marching with a bunch of drunken, angry liberals screaming "not my president" and throwing empty beer bottles to break in the street.
You shouldn't do that. It's not fair to the innocent car tires that drive over them.

Mota Boy
11-04-2004, 07:12 PM

Were you just using it as an excuse to riot or were you just caught up in the crowd?

SicN Twisted
11-04-2004, 07:21 PM
No. I was genuinely angry at the political situation and reacted the way people have to things of that nature for thousands of years.