PDA

View Full Version : Bush is a big american idiot !!

zyzior
11-03-2004, 01:11 PM
I hate Bush ! I hate american shit like mcdonalds, war in iraq, and any others !!! I think that offspring should make cd with anty-bush songs like nofx and green day !! I would be great !! And they should come to Poland to Katowice !!

ConspiracyOfOne
11-03-2004, 01:28 PM
No dude, McDonalds rocks!!

TRUSTpunk
11-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Nope , Burger King , their burgers don't taste like spit! :eek:

ConspiracyOfOne
11-03-2004, 01:31 PM
I'm a vegetarian :p
McDonalds has the best french fries!!!

noodlesfan
11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
the offspring was on rock against bush vol. 1 and if you listen carefully to not the one on smash youll see that it realy is pretty much all about that like most songs on smash.

p.s. we do not eat at mc.donalds, we are totaly against everything and anything mc.donalds does.............................................. .......................
we go to burger king

RXP
11-03-2004, 02:21 PM
I like Bush. I hope he bombs Iran next. Then pre emps North Korea and nukes the fuckers.

lousyskater
11-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Mcdonalds is sick. i once bought a double quarter pounder and the moment i bit into it, grease literally squirted out of the sides of the sandwich!

oh, and Bush sucks big fat donkey nuts. :D
________
Web shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Devilsgurl
11-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Bush = Redneck that has an edumacation of a second grader so he decided to run from president and the dumb ass people in America say sure why the hell not. We're fat lazy greedy people having a redneck for a president wont matter.
Kerry = well I just don't like him..but I rather have him than Bush.
Either way whoever won we'd still be screwed over.

Betty
11-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Bush is very educated.

offspringbaby2004
11-03-2004, 05:10 PM

I agree :D Good French Fries!

I'm veggie to :p

Bush won.... I can't really say anything about it though because me Canadian.

~mandy~

Layna
11-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Bush is so pathetic.

PATO
11-03-2004, 05:51 PM
I Can Not Understand How Bush Won!!!!!! How Could You Vote A Killer!!!!!!! He Is A Killer!! Like Hitler!!

Noodles
11-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Actually, McDonald's is okay when you're really hung-over and there's no Del Taco around.

As for four more years of Bush in the White House, well,... let's just watch him try to dig himself, and our country, out of the hole he's put us all in. My prediction is that he'll be the last republican President we'll see for a long time.

Rabbit209
11-03-2004, 05:58 PM
bush is not as dumb as many many people see him as, hes just doesnt act like a "president" should act. i think people hate him just because he is a man that could be more of a friend to you then a leader or something i dont know. he really is a good guy tho. he pretty funny to, speically when he trys to make fun of kerry, im glad i wont have to put up with those campaigns for another 4 wait maybe 3 no its gonna be 2.. morrow that there going to start next elections...

neocon58
11-03-2004, 06:03 PM
p.s. we do not eat at mc.donalds, we are totaly against everything and anything mc.donalds does.............................................. .......................
we go to burger king

this is quickly turning from an important topic to our fast food preference! lol

anyway, i eat mcdonalds, they dont seem as evil in australia. they are alot healthier over here.

while i like macdonalds and their big macs, my preference is hungry jacks (known as burger king in the US)

Rabbit209
11-03-2004, 06:05 PM
and another thing is i hate when people say like "bush is an american idiot" because it manly says that americans are all idiots for voting him in.... and mcdonalds is way more american then that franchise copying restaurent you call burger king, more like booger queen.

neocon58
11-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Bush is so pathetic.

yes indeed.

but even if bush was outed and kerry was voted in we'd be calling him 'pathetic' and 'a killer' in four years as well. its not gonna be all sunshine and lollypops regardless of who is voted in. i may not agree with the War on terror, but were in it now, we cant really pull out, unfortunately.

bush put alot of countries in danger in my opinion. but by outing him wont change anything its happened now. there will be more terrorsist attacks, more wars. look at iraq, we've been there over a year and its still as fucked as ever.

um, if anybody can make sense of this post, good on you, i kinda dont really make sense that much.

PATO
11-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Whatt???????? You All Live Inside A Bubble!!!
Yeah As All The World Says!!
Are You Blind??!!!

Layna
11-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Sometimes i prefer dont talk about Bush and the war, but as you said "there will be more terrorist attacks" and that's why the war will never ends, when the terrorists attack Bush attacks and when Bush attacks the terrorists attack. It never ends.

That's what i think.

Special Delivery BR.
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM
FUCK AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck coca-cola....
fuck Mc'Donalds. i like the taste of the sandwiches, but i dont eat in it anymore ;)

fuck geroge bush, !
fuck the war.
fuck bush's lies!

Strider
11-08-2004, 11:12 AM
I think American culture is to be respected just like any other culture in this world. If you want to fuck something, fuck the American Stupidity. Fuck the American Black Humour. Fuck the American Arrogance. Fuck the American G.W.Bush's Conception That He Can Rule The World. Also, fuck the American Throw-Away Spirit.
And the most important of all, fuck the war.

Jake
11-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Actually, McDonald's is okay when you're really hung-over and there's no Del Taco around.

As for four more years of Bush in the White House, well,... let's just watch him try to dig himself, and our country, out of the hole he's put us all in. My prediction is that he'll be the last republican President we'll see for a long time.
Yea, I was very surprised when Bush was re-elected, I thought he was toast after Fahrenheit 911. That movie was great. But how he got re-elected, beats me.

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 05:29 PM
i have mucho respect for vegetarians, but i could never become one myself, too hard

Not Ozymandias
11-27-2004, 05:31 PM
He's an incumbent during a time of war. People don't want change. Ever.

Also, Kerry ran a mediocre campaign. Better than Gore in 2000, but not good enough to unseat a sitting President. Or even a "President".

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 05:40 PM
FUCK AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck coca-cola....
fuck Mc'Donalds. i like the taste of the sandwiches, but i dont eat in it anymore ;)

fuck geroge bush, !
fuck the war.
fuck bush's lies!
yeah fuck coca-cola!
it's all about Pepsi!

Jake
11-27-2004, 05:50 PM
i have mucho respect for vegetarians, but i could never become one myself, too hard
yea i was thinking about it but then, i realised i like the taste!

Little_Miss_1565
11-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Bush is very educated.

As a current ivy leaguer, I can say firsthand that there is a lot of nepotism in the ranks--a lot of people that just get in because grandpa's on the board of trustees. And that there are a lot of all-out dumbasses in the mix. A Yale-Princeton-etc. diploma, though hard to attain academically as well as finacially, does not guarantee the state of being educated. He was a C student, after all.

He also ran every business he was involved with into the ground. Hardly a smart businessman, I'd say.

EDIT: Just remembered. Remember when Bush said in his initial campaigning that America should be run like a business? We're so fucked.

Betty
11-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Oh, I am totally aware that being educated does not equate to being intelligent. I see some of the people that somehow get through university...

Bush doesn't give me that impression that he is among the smartest out there, but I'm sure he's not stupid like people say... probably way smarter than a lot of them.

Little_Miss_1565
11-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Actually, I think that's the most dangerous thing about him. I'm sure a lot of the retarded monkey act is just that--an act. I feel that his stupidity is a huge distractor--people will see him as less of a threat that way. And then we won't think of the dire consequences his other ill thought out actions might have.

Revolver-2005?
11-27-2004, 07:27 PM
maybe him and jessica simpson should hook up....well maybe not...two monkies in a room = poop on the walls

Betty
11-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Actually, I think that's the most dangerous thing about him. I'm sure a lot of the retarded monkey act is just that--an act. I feel that his stupidity is a huge distractor--people will see him as less of a threat that way. And then we won't think of the dire consequences his other ill thought out actions might have.

Hmm... I wouldn't really call it an act... I think that's truly his personality. Although, obviously he still has to act a certain way in front of the camera. But everybody is like that.

That's a good point though.

Nicole
11-27-2004, 08:24 PM
I thought he had to dumb down some of his campaigns because people wouldn't respond to somebody who wasn't on their level.

McDonalds fries are not vegetarian :p They've got beef seasoning in them or something of the like.

charlesadude
11-27-2004, 08:47 PM
grease literally squirted out of the sides of the sandwich!

I love it when that happens. I love it almost as much as the way that Subway advertizes for Mc Donalds. When they compare their more expensive sandwiches with less fat and less calories to McDonald's cheaper burgers with more fat and more caloiries it is so eaay to see that you get more for your money at Mc Donalds!

If you really don't like the grease in your burger then you should thank Mc Donalds. After all we are turning into a society that rewards companies for selling them gross food. People complain about how Mc Donalds made them fat because it tempted them with their unhealthy yet great tasting food. Soon when someone shits in your burger at a fast food place it will become customary to kiss the cook from saving you from cancer.

Dumbasses

lousyskater
11-27-2004, 08:51 PM
I love it when that happens. I love it almost as much as the way that Subway advertizes for Mc Donalds. When they compare their more expensive sandwiches with less fat and less calories to McDonald's cheaper burgers with more fat and more caloiries it is so eaay to see that you get more for your money at Mc Donalds!

If you really don't like the grease in your burger then you should thank Mc Donalds. After all we are turning into a society that rewards companies for selling them gross food. People complain about how Mc Donalds made them fat because it tempted them with their unhealthy yet great tasting food. Soon when someone shits in your burger at a fast food place it will become customary to kiss the cook from saving you from cancer.

Dumbasses
i don't even eat at mcdonalds anymore. their food is not only unhealthy, but it tastes like shit. everything there tastes like shit.

offsprung
11-27-2004, 09:05 PM
we're all idiots.

Revolver-2005?
11-27-2004, 09:07 PM
no were just special

jimmyjimjimz
11-27-2004, 10:17 PM
I hope he's the last republican president in a long time. Republicans are so closed minded. They believe there should be prayer in public school. They don't understand that not everyone in this country is the same religion, so that's basically impossible to do. I never liked Bush. I never liked Gore, either. Bill Clinton has always been my hero, even though he lied about his sex life, which is no big deal to me, and should be no big deal to the rest of the country. How is the fact that you're banging another woman gonna effect the way you run the country? That makes no sense. I'm reading President Clinton's book now. It's really good.

Revolver-2005?
11-27-2004, 10:23 PM
yeah it pisses me off, my school friggen opened up a Bible Study club lol....didnt know tht included throwing rocks at jews...which would be me...separation of church and state people remember tht

ForkZ
01-26-2009, 07:03 PM

lmao, so true
btw: im starting to like noodles better than dex
he seem to care more for the fans, less for himself

http://i43.tinypic.com/fpbhgp.jpg
it speaks the truth!!!!!

0r4ng3
01-26-2009, 07:06 PM
You based your argument on that picture? Really?

Also, epic necroposting.

IamSam
01-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Also, epic necroposting.

Where's Bruce Campbell when you need him?

Cock Joke
01-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Whoa, hold on! Dexter's shirt says, "I have a" and then there's a picture of a rooster standing next to something. Is that a Cock Joke? Please tell me that's a Cock Joke!!!

Cock Joke
01-26-2009, 09:14 PM
P.S.

Don't wanna be an American Idioooooooot! da nah nah naaah nah nah naaaaah nah naaaaaah nah naaaaah!!!

Superdope
01-27-2009, 06:48 AM
He's an incumbent during a time of war. People don't want change. Ever.

Also, Kerry ran a mediocre campaign. Better than Gore in 2000, but not good enough to unseat a sitting President. Or even a "President".

Lawlz.

And yes, that is a cock joke, Cok Joke. Imagine if the guy standing next to the... rooster was named hugh...

metalmania
01-27-2009, 04:32 PM
ahahha its good cause people begun to understand the somethings!!its good so it shows:somebody still got brain,good!anyway i saw some marks in this thread like mcdonalds,marlboro,coca cola,pepsi,burger king blablablabla.these marks made a fat nation ,you know! you can be a perfect fat with hamburger.im kidding but i have to say that these marks re the symbol of capitalism so enjoy capitalism.and these marks goes to some countries with wars ;cant ya see? i dont care :you can eat em all or dont!its your poor stomach!hehe so eat em all until u die (please dont die cause if you die:capitalism lost a perfect customer ,your little stomach is a big customer for them :D )

so hm i dont talk about bush cause folks judged him and he is a real war guilty in the hearts of folks.his folk did it too ;) he left the policy but companies never leave the policy in there.don t forget!c ya

Al Coholic
01-27-2009, 06:26 PM
ahahha its good cause people begun to understand the somethings!!its good so it shows:somebody still got brain,good!anyway i saw some marks in this thread like mcdonalds,marlboro,coca cola,pepsi,burger king blablablabla.these marks made a fat nation ,you know! you can be a perfect fat with hamburger.im kidding but i have to say that these marks re the symbol of capitalism so enjoy capitalism.and these marks goes to some countries with wars ;cant ya see? i dont care :you can eat em all or dont!its your poor stomach!hehe so eat em all until u die (please dont die cause if you die:capitalism lost a perfect customer ,your little stomach is a big customer for them :D )

so hm i dont talk about bush cause folks judged him and he is a real war guilty in the hearts of folks.his folk did it too ;) he left the policy but companies never leave the policy in there.don t forget!c ya

You're not real, are you?

Thomas
01-27-2009, 07:10 PM

I've yet to read a coherent post of yours.

wheelchairman
01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
To be fair, his English is far better than your Russian.

Al Coholic
01-27-2009, 09:59 PM
I'll admit if he spoke perfect english he wouldn't be as funny. But that doesn't mean he'd look any smarter. Here's his last post, cleaned up:

ahahha this is good because people have begun to understand some things!!Somebody still has a brain, good! Anyway, I saw some coporations in this thread like Mcdonalds, Marlboro, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Burger King blablablabla. These corporations have made a fat nation ,you know! You can be a complete fatass with their hamburgers. I'm kidding, but I have to say that these companies are the symbol of capitalism, so enjoy capitalism. These coporations also go to some countries during wartime, cant you see? I dont care, you can eat them all or dont! Its your poor stomach! Hehe so eat them all untill you die (please dont die because if you die, capitalism loses a perfect customer, your little stomach is a big customer for them :D)

So hm, I don't talk about Bush because folks judged him. He is a real war criminal in the hearts of folks. His people did it too ;). He left the policy but companies never leave the policy in there. Don't forget!c ya

That didn't even make sense. I love the kid's enthusiasm, but he rants nonsensical pessimism, and combined with his poor english... he's a stock charachter.

wheelchairman
01-28-2009, 04:50 AM
I also think an issue is that if you are using a limited vocabulary, it's much harder to go coherently from topic to topic or even sentence to sentence. He may actually be much smarter.

I mean I doubt it, he's an anarchist, but maybe.

metalmania
01-28-2009, 08:29 AM
I'll admit if he spoke perfect english he wouldn't be as funny. But that doesn't mean he'd look any smarter. Here's his last post, cleaned up:

That didn't even make sense. I love the kid's enthusiasm, but he rants nonsensical pessimism, and combined with his poor english... he's a stock charachter.
you re talking about same things and you re talking about "poor english of me " who cares?not me!i tell my ideas with my poor english hehe you understand or you dont understand.its not my problem.and maybe your english is cool hehe but it doesnt matter cause you re using your perfect english for to write to bullshit so your speechs re so empty, my english teacher

metalmania
01-28-2009, 08:39 AM
and why did you leave to talk about bush?i think :you can talk about bush and his english better ;)

Al Coholic
01-28-2009, 02:37 PM
I also think an issue is that if you are using a limited vocabulary, it's much harder to go coherently from topic to topic or even sentence to sentence. He may actually be much smarter.

I mean I doubt it, he's an anarchist, but maybe.

I know. I'm really not knocking him for speaking a second language influently. But there's not really a coherent train of thought in anything he's saying. Even if English was his native language, his every reply is something along the lines of "Bush is an idiot, corporations are evil, America is hypocritical, and the world would be better off if there was no ruling class. Everything you know is a lie...ect."

Typical anarchist dribble, filled with logical fallacies. The best part is he's running around ranting this bullshit as though this is all some kind of shocking news to us. That we're just sheep and he's here to heard us to the promised land. I mean make a thread about how you think the cause of the salmonela outbreak in peanut butter was a lack of funding to regulatory agencies, and in he'll pop telling you that this is all some giant conspiracy designed by the government to control the masses. And since that's really all he's got, he's a stock charachter.

Paint_It_Black
01-29-2009, 02:49 AM
he's a stock charachter.

I thought that was a typo until you did it a second time. Not used to seeing spelling mistakes from you. Weird.

metalmania
01-29-2009, 05:40 AM
damn i just dont talk about "Bush is an idiot, corporations are evil, America is hypocritical, and the world would be better off if there was no ruling class" i talk about bush and his politic style 'cause this thread is about bush.and i never say:america is hypocritical,i say:usa's government is hypocritical but they must do it cause its the rule of capitalism ,its a simple rule and not just america,dont forget other capitalist countries please.and if the corporations re using the policy ;they re bad for me!maybe its a normal thing for you (capitalism and it's derivatives) but not for me! and i always read about anarchism and other philosophies and i always think about em all but if we talk about a subject ;we have to know somethings about that subject!

metalmania
01-30-2009, 04:17 PM
hey all this thread is about bush ;)

chicapowerpunk
01-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I can only say two things:
1. Bush is a psychopath
2. We will DESTROY ONE TO ONE
Yeahh!!! Arriba el punk.

metalmania
01-30-2009, 04:29 PM
hehe so punk loves you :D

Smash_Returns
02-03-2009, 06:32 AM
Yeah, well he's gone now. I think into public speaking?

metalmania
02-03-2009, 06:37 AM
bush or others!no matter!systems is the same system so sysytem manages itself,dont worry!we can think the presidents like corporate manager.so corporates always find a manager in this system ;)

Smash_Returns
02-03-2009, 07:08 PM

So your ability to produce a logical coherent thought has not improved since our last encounter?

IamSam
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
no it doesn t matter!bush obama.corporations run america!

Offspring-Junkie
02-09-2009, 09:05 AM
No more Mr. Bush. :D

ad8
02-09-2009, 09:06 AM
So... no more need to post in here?!?

metalmania
02-09-2009, 02:25 PM
the new rulers of the world/John Pilger

i advise it !if you can read it;you can see to their global invasion understanding under the mask of freedom ;)

Smash_Returns
02-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Yeah man! Down with corporate oppression! Its the government man, they're feedin us a bunch of lies, and we're all sucking them through the very large dick of big business!

metalmania
02-16-2009, 03:27 PM
when i talk about corporation system;somebodies were smiling to me but i remind the Wilson's words(old usa president)
wilson says:who is going to be master of the government of the United States-the great corporations or government?/1913 ;)
note:thanx wilson!:D