PDA

View Full Version : Greatest hits world tour?

Caz
05-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Hey guys, does anyone know if the Offspring will be touring their forthcoming greatest hits album? If so, is Australia on the cards? :confused:

StayInTheHouseCarl
05-04-2005, 07:47 AM
its certainly possible they will tour in support of the greatest hits. and since they love playing in australia, im sure they will go there.

Caz
05-04-2005, 08:19 AM
awesome!!! thanks mate :D

original_prankster
05-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Well, they're going on the Warped Tour here in the USA. I will be attending and watching them live for the first time. :D Also, a bunch of other great bands are gonna be there. Like Dropkick Murphys, My Chemical Romance, Relient K (Stfu I like them :( ) and Transplants. I can't wait! :D I wanna get my "Smash" CD signed! Or Ixnay...or Americana...or Ignition...or Splinter. Hmm...which one...which one...

tle_punk
05-05-2005, 02:58 AM
of course they'll come to australia, yay! i can't wait! went to their splinter tour in melbourne, it was awesome! they should've had an intermission though because they looked rad.

Dragnet
05-05-2005, 05:40 AM
At least they dont have to change their setlist for a greatest hits tour.
They're playing the same stuff over and over again anyway!

RobinoZombie
05-05-2005, 05:44 AM
THIS ISNT OFFICIAL JUST MY THOUGHTS...that are kinga Realistic

if my knowledge doesnt let me down i belive that theyll go to:
the UK
France
Italy
Germany
Croatia(they should since they didnt play there last time cause of custums)
Asia
Australia
Amongst other countries

And im hoping...not to give myself any hopes. to sweden...if you read my other posts youd know im not sure

Swill
05-05-2005, 05:58 AM
They'll play ireland aswell...............
________
Threesome chinese (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1062/chinese/videos/1)

Zee
05-05-2005, 06:11 AM
I think you're being way too pessimistic, RobinoZombie.

And Croatia's a no-no, I recall reading here that the organizers totally burned the relationship with the band. Too bad, hehe.

RobinoZombie
05-05-2005, 06:15 AM
or realistic ;D
hehe...
of course theyll do some more shows...im just hoping that theyll come here and play a smaller venue

Dexter_Holland
05-11-2005, 05:49 AM
THIS ISNT OFFICIAL JUST MY THOUGHTS...that are kinga Realistic

if my knowledge doesnt let me down i belive that theyll go to:
the UK
France
Italy
Germany
Asia
Australia
Amongst other countries

And im hoping...not to give myself any hopes. to sweden...if you read my other posts youd know im not sure

they go to the netherlands as well idiot

StayInTheHouseCarl
05-11-2005, 06:24 AM
my house, of course! :D

Dexter Powerhead
05-11-2005, 07:13 AM
and spain too........everytime they make an european tour they visit spain..................i hope this time will be madrid..........

RonWelty
05-11-2005, 07:23 AM
and portugal too !

psychederic
05-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Well, they're going on the Warped Tour here in the USA. I will be attending and watching them live for the first time. :D Also, a bunch of other great bands are gonna be there. Like Dropkick Murphys, My Chemical Romance, Relient K (Stfu I like them :( ) and Transplants. I can't wait! :D I wanna get my "Smash" CD signed! Or Ixnay...or Americana...or Ignition...or Splinter. Hmm...which one...which one... all of them

ashtray_girl_1
05-18-2005, 09:38 AM

They'll never come back here!NEVER! *screams*

ZeCone
05-18-2005, 11:08 AM
i sure hope they'll come to sweden, because i missed the Splinter tour :(

the SON of the SUN
05-21-2005, 01:22 AM
but we wqait to türkiye firstly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
05-21-2005, 01:49 AM
oh yeah, i missed the Splinter tour, i swear, they take one foot in Australia, ill be there!

Caz
05-21-2005, 02:01 AM
oh yeah, i missed the Splinter tour, i swear, they take one foot in Australia, ill be there!

Yeah dude i'm in the same boat - so shattered i missed the splinter tour, you and I can meet up at one of the GH shows

Seiraryu
05-21-2005, 03:18 AM
Instead of a Greatest Hits World Tour, they should do a "The Songs That Are Actually Good Tour." Greatest Hits is just that: the songs that are most played on the radio. They aren't the best songs, not even close. A tour should be about playing the best of the best--not the most popular. But I guess that wouldn't chock up revenue...so fuck it.

bouncingcoles
05-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know if the Offspring will be touring their forthcoming greatest hits album? If so, is Australia on the cards? :confused:

They are playing warped and then going to europe in september. but as far as i know thats it. then they will go and record and all new album!

darkbreaker
05-23-2005, 07:30 AM
YEEAAHHH... Offspring must play on tour

Caz
06-16-2005, 06:00 AM
just bumping this sucker to the top again - i'm a fuck like that hey, but seriously - GH world tour anyone?

dirty_magic
06-16-2005, 06:02 AM
they should do it naked!

Caz
06-16-2005, 06:06 AM
i couldn't agree more.
oh yes, i believe i become a senior member in a few posts... i am expecting a 'congratulations caz' thread in the off topic general chat when i reach 100 ;) so seriously, give me my thread :mad: