PDA

View Full Version : petition??

smelly poo in a shoe
10-21-2004, 11:55 AM
hey maybe we should get a petition toget the chatroom back? it saved me on many a rainy night when ive had no cash!!!

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 11:57 AM
don't agree :P don't like chat rooms

Vera
10-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Shut the fuck up about the chatrooms already. You don't have a chatroom. Okay. We get it. Now get over it. It's a friggin' CHATROOM. On the fucking internet. Jesus Christ. I didn't cry went the board went down. The chat will come back if it needs to. Why don't you set up your own chatroom somewhere if you need it so bad?

Hysteria
10-21-2004, 01:52 PM
There's already a couple of topics on this too. *sigh*

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 02:03 PM
Don't forget the links my dear mod ;)

Jebus
10-21-2004, 02:36 PM
chat rooms suck. Just some people trying to escape the real world by having cyber sex because they cant get any. Theres lots of chat rooms in the internet. Just got to those.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Exactly, if those cyber sex dudes would leave the Offspring chat I'd say yes to a new chat, but what should we Offspring fans do with an Offspirng chat where're almost only cyber sex addicted people who probably even don't know The Offspring?!

smelly poo in a shoe
10-21-2004, 02:46 PM
the flooders and the cyber sex guys sucked ass, but i made a lot of buddies there and would like to keep in contact is all.

smelly poo in a shoe
10-21-2004, 02:47 PM
and for the record... i bloody love the offspring!!!! (well, the earlier stuff - ignition mostly)

Jebus
10-21-2004, 02:49 PM
We should have a seperate bbs chat room. That would fix the problem.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh yea, where only can join the ones who are registered here.. yeah, that would be cool.. I guess..

BOB TURKEE(I SHOR REAGAN)
10-21-2004, 04:55 PM
hey i fucked up on my name huh what the funk is this shit man i just got on here and i find this bullshit what the shit man this is gay :eek: sure the chat sucked and it kinda of smeeled in there but hey there was some cool people in there i know every one met some kool people in there this chat thing better be back on before january. shit man now im bored now great thanks alot who ever took it off.

ps this is bull shit

pss.bob turkee rules hey man well thats it and if theres not going to be any more chat then fuk off i met some good people in there

Jebus
10-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Learn to use periods. I can't understand anything you just said.

nitropenguin!
10-21-2004, 05:44 PM
The chatroom isn't the only place to meet cool people. You can meet them right here, on the forum. PM them or something man. No biggy.

UgLy_eLf
10-21-2004, 07:17 PM
I see some of you motherfuckers HATE the chat, so what, there are plenty that liked it, you got your precious BBS back and we want our chatroom, you don't HAVE to go in there no ones going to force you. Let us have what we want and stop trying to deny it to us.

punk_flamingo
10-21-2004, 09:09 PM
im in agreement to not bring it back...the only way it should be bought back is if its used as a proper music chatroom, instead of just a shotty pick up chat. We've already had like 4 threads of this same post though but...so just shut the hell up, you dont have a chat...deal with it. Go find another chat if it bothers you that much.

smelly poo in a shoe
10-22-2004, 02:17 AM
you guys didnt like not having your bbs... and only a small percentage of weirdos used it as a pick up. it was a kool, place to go when i was ill!!!! (or didnt have any money to go get drunk - i think the offspring should buy us all a beer)

TICO
10-22-2004, 09:20 AM
count meh in pelly smoo! ;) ppl no nuthin..

Kirstyn
10-22-2004, 01:26 PM
i have the link if anyone wants to go back to it Kirstyn

Vera
10-22-2004, 02:24 PM
I see some of you motherfuckers HATE the chat, so what, there are plenty that liked it, you got your precious BBS back and we want our chatroom, you don't HAVE to go in there no ones going to force you. Let us have what we want and stop trying to deny it to us.

Oh give me a break. We're not standing in your way. We couldn't possible have anything to do with the chatroom being brought back or not. It's the webmaster's decision.

So we can't exactly "let you have what you want". We just wish you'd stop your friggin' whining.

The DON.........
10-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Smelly poo in a shoe ur rite i had a load of mate's which i came on offspring chat to talk to them now it aint the same any more the old chat was the best it should come back a lot of ppl dont like the new site it fucking sux!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK SABBATH
10-22-2004, 05:34 PM
hey maybe we should get a petition toget the chatroom back? it saved me on many a rainy night when ive had no cash!!!
robbbbbbbbb?? email me dude i have a link that berto sent to someone who sent it to kirst and they found the chat room somewhere not very many people know of it yet and a few r having problems getting on but it works i guess!

BLACK SABBATH
10-22-2004, 05:37 PM
hey i fucked up on my name huh what the funk is this shit man i just got on here and i find this bullshit what the shit man this is gay :eek: sure the chat sucked and it kinda of smeeled in there but hey there was some cool people in there i know every one met some kool people in there this chat thing better be back on before january. shit man now im bored now great thanks alot who ever took it off.

ps this is bull shit

pss.bob turkee rules hey man well thats it and if theres not going to be any more chat then fuk off i met some good people in there
bob!!! email me same goes for u for what i said to rob (smelly poo in a shoe) my email is blacksabbath_shawn@hotmail.com email me and ill send u the link ( its not working for everone so far) but its worth a shot! better then going to fucking spiral or some shit like teen chat or chat ave with the fucking chat monos always up ur ass about talking nice and shit!

Virgin Mary
10-22-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey everyone this is virgin mary i need the chat back i dont have anything to do anymore and i miss everyone from the chat!!! please reply back to me!!!

Jebus
10-22-2004, 07:25 PM
http://216.109.117.135/search/cache?p=OFFSPRING+CHAT&ei=UTF-8&u=www.offspring.com/chat.html&w=offspring+chat&d=B8DAA0E238&icp=1&.intl=us

stop complaining

Virgin Mary
10-22-2004, 07:27 PM
Hey if you guys found a new chat please tell me about it i miss you guys a lot! I say you stupid people bring back the chat!!! GRRRRR This is virign mary reporting! lol lates guys !! ROXY Poo! Cleo! MOY! and everyone else i know i forgot people and im sorry but yea im angry that the chat is gone!!!! and i cant think tell me about the new chat you guys found please!!!Im going crazy with out one! :eek:

nitropenguin!
10-22-2004, 09:16 PM
Wow... you guys can really hold a grudge. Try this :: RELAX! Obviously the owner of the site gets it by now! He'll do what he can!

Vera
10-23-2004, 03:56 AM
God, the chatpeople truly can't write English. Makes my bloody head hurt.

You deserve your tiny shitty chatroom.