PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires Concert

racheldhermosil
10-21-2004, 12:21 PM
I have to say that The Offspring concert here in Buenos Aires was great! Despite the fact that nobody understood what Dexter and Noodles were saying, except for those that spoke english, like me, it was a great concert! I had a blast and it was great being pointed out by Noodles and his saying "Those girls want more!" That was awesome! I hope The Offspring come back before I move back to the States. Awesome concert!

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 01:08 PM
SI AMiGAA EL RECITAL FUE MUY GUAPO! (like noodles said) jeajeajejajaejae
it was the first time i saw offspring live.... after 6 years of waiting... DEFINITLY one of the best days of my life :)

PresidentKiller
10-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Well, I just hope that they come back to Mexico after the Election day in the U.S. (November 2nd)... it's been a while since the first (and last) time that they came here...

racheldhermosil
10-21-2004, 02:33 PM
That too was my first time seeing Offspring since being in Argentina for about six years. I have to admit that they aren't my favorite band, but I do listen to alot of their music. I dont go to many concerts here, but that one was great. I loved it.

the_generator
10-22-2004, 06:34 PM
the show was great!! i saw them the last time they came and i'm very happy i got the chance to see them again after such a long time! i hope they return soon to south america :)

Leo_ARG
10-23-2004, 04:42 AM
I was there too.It was my first Offspring show, but it was the best show I could ask for.

All the guys were pumped up, I think even Greg moved around a bit faster :D
Everybody in the stadium was jumping and singing.WoW...it was amazing.

I hope they come back soon.

We'll be waiting.