PDA

View Full Version : I was in Nijmegen & Doetinchem today

Sixpence.
05-08-2005, 06:53 AM
... and both are really nice places.

+ I love Dutch traffic lights with those black & white stripes. I wanna have one, grrr.

I'm sure I'm gonna see them quiet more often this year...

JoY
05-08-2005, 06:54 AM
OMG! that's so goddam close to where I am now. well, I'm nearby Arnhem now, but tonight I'll be heading back to Amsterdam. yay! ;D

Sixpence.
05-08-2005, 06:57 AM
We drove through Arnhem too. :) As far as I know where also planning to see Amsterdam this year in summer. I'm looking forward to that.

I like the Dutch architecture, I'm totally into that, I wanna study architecture/interior design. There were lots of "woonboulevard"'s and "woonhuis"es. :)

Was a really cool mother's day. For my mother and for me as well.

JoY
05-08-2005, 07:03 AM
"woonboulevards" don't really thrill me. some of the big houses in the neighbourhood are beautiful. I guess I really totally love the architecture in Amsterdam.

if you go to Amsterdam, let me know! =D

Sixpence.
05-08-2005, 07:08 AM
I've seen a lot of nice lamps in those woonboulevards. I love lamps.
And yeah I let you know. Of course. :)

Oh and I like those woonboulevards just for interior design. What I like about the Dutch architecture are the houses. They look so damn cute. In Germany we don't have so many one-family houses but tons of flats. I'm glad though that we have a nice beatiful row house.

And I really love your traffic lights. Ours are just silver. Meh.

Tijs
05-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Where have you been in Nijmegen, since I live there and all...

I picked up my sister at the station today, on the way there was an accident.. 6 cars involved, ambulance 'n shit.

RXP
05-08-2005, 07:51 AM
Tijs acting all big bro in his car.

Tijs
05-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Indeed I do.

Sixpence.
05-08-2005, 07:57 AM
I was in the near of the station. But you had quiet shit weather there, :)
Doesn't matter it's the same in Germany.
I had our weather. They tell us there will come a thunderstorm for one week now and no there wasn't any. I wanna have my thunderstorm! Grr!

BuddyHolly
05-08-2005, 08:54 AM
What did you do in Doetinchem? I live there and I think it's fucking boring overhere :confused: Ah well... a lot of German people are comming here to.... well I don't know what they are doing here i guess (except from getting weed :) )

Tizzalicious
05-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Yay for Holland! :p

Sixpence.
05-08-2005, 12:55 PM
It was just a trip because of mother's day.

No drug dealing, nothing for me and especially nothing for my parents :)

BuddyHolly
05-08-2005, 01:20 PM
It was just a trip because of mother's day.

No drug dealing, nothing for me and especially nothing for my parents :)

lol :)

Well you should at least come to Doetinchem on any other day than Sunday... Doetinchem on a Sunday is really really really boring, even more boring than on any other day.

Sixpence.
05-08-2005, 09:05 PM
We will, sure we will.

For shopping, because first of all you have some nice shops that we don't have + your H&M has cool clothes that are different from our H&M. :)

Well I'm just a girl and I love shopping... :)