PDA

View Full Version : ADMINISTRATOR!!!I lost 3 accounts already...

Jack the Tripper
05-10-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't give my passwords away, but 3 accounts of mine have been hacked into and had their password changed already. Then the administrator can't do anything about it because the email adress in them isn't my real one. Who the hell fucking cares about my email though, and even so if you look in my Americana account my real email address really is in it. But when I try the forgetting the password link it says my email is not recognized by the administrator. Is the administrator blind? I don't think I even need to prove my Americana account was hacked into, you can kinda figure it out by looking at the signature.

Jack the Tripper
05-10-2005, 02:22 PM
There's 2 administrators. One, who's name is Dave, did absolutly nothing and pretended to not no anything. The other administrator acually helped and was cool though.

Jack the Tripper
05-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
Isn't it funny how when I try contacting the administrator from his prfile it says I can't contact him so I have to contact the administrator if I want to contact the administrator.

ruroken
05-10-2005, 04:10 PM
You do give away your passwords. :rolleyes:

Tired_Of_You
05-10-2005, 04:29 PM
How many accounts do you have? 40, 50? Get a life.

I_Don't_Know
05-10-2005, 04:30 PM
I use about 3 or 4 now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-10-2005, 06:27 PM
You don't give your passwords away. Right. And your accounts get hax0red.

Or, more to the point, you DO give your passwords away, and people change them.

Retard.

JohnnyNemesis
05-10-2005, 06:31 PM
It is strange to see the person who SPAMS THE BOARD ON PURPOSE complain about others hacking into accounts and looking for a sense of justice when he breaks the only rule worth noting.

What a complete dumbass.

Camilamazed
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
I pity you........

Jack, you are a miserable..... :D

0r4ng3
05-10-2005, 08:09 PM
How do you even make a second, third, etc. user name? I tried making one (and only one) other username, but I couldn't. Something with e-mail addresses.

pulse
05-10-2005, 08:14 PM
I don't give my passwords away, but 3 accounts of mine have been hacked into and had their password changed already. Then the administrator can't do anything about it because the email adress in them isn't my real one. Who the hell fucking cares about my email though, and even so if you look in my Americana account my real email address really is in it. But when I try the forgetting the password link it says my email is not recognized by the administrator. Is the administrator blind? I don't think I even need to prove my Americana account was hacked into, you can kinda figure it out by looking at the signature.

Any person who is at least respectable with the Internet or Computers will tell you that your accounts have been ''cracked'' not ''hacked''. It's because you used a limp password and someone with even a lesser life than you finaly cracked down your password. Personaly, I think you had it coming by causing all the trouble you have here, not to mention the various accounts and multiple personalities you try and attain here. I personaly am enjoying watching you get a taste of your own medicene after all this time, and all I had to do was read this thread and here you are at last crying like a baby to the admins. My suggestion is 1 of 2 options:

#1(which is my most favorite): Leave behind your multiple accounts and personalities, and never come back to any BBS you have annoyed. And do something more constructive, even if it means picking your nose for a few hours.

#2 Don't be an idiot using a weak password, and get a better password next time.

JohnnyNemesis
05-10-2005, 08:22 PM
After seeing that his stupidity has been thoroughly dissected, Jack is going to either ignore this thread and let it die, or claim that he was never serious and that he just likes to laugh at our replies, both of which are obvious lies.

pulse
05-10-2005, 08:55 PM
After seeing that his stupidity has been thoroughly dissected, Jack is going to either ignore this thread and let it die, or claim that he was never serious and that he just likes to laugh at our replies, both of which are obvious lies.

Amen.

(10)

JohnnyNemesis
05-12-2005, 12:04 PM
I don't give my passwords away, but 3 accounts of mine have been hacked into and had their password changed already.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8348

Jack the Tripper
05-12-2005, 04:39 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8348
I'm not tripfag you retard. Get a life.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Nobody else has the time nor the idiocy to make yet another Tripboy imposter.

JohnnyNemesis
05-12-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm not tripfag you retard. Get a life.

I don't spam boards rather than coming on here for discussion. Get a life.

ruroken
05-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Nobody else has the time nor the idiocy to make yet another Tripboy imposter.
I am SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-12-2005, 05:44 PM
To Jack the Tripper, yeah you are, Ruroken.

coke_a_holic
05-12-2005, 08:39 PM
To Jack the Tripper, yeah you are, Ruroken.
Revere this day, Ruroken, for it is the day where you will finally NOT be the scum of the boards. Congradulations.

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Most of the TripBoy impersonators are Jack the Tripper, wishomie.