PDA

View Full Version : Irkazoom

coke_a_holic
05-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Dude, you are one of the stupidest people I have ever spoken to on this BBS. I asked a simple request, that he types "you" instead of "u". Now he has started an entire campaign against my life.

There are many who don't like your stupid abreviations. You is a 3 letter word, not U. It's not much longer. Damn, if you want to get anywhere on this board, learn to type correctly.

Yeah, U suck coke.....what...FAG?

U are so a fag....

U know what? I donīt care about Uīre stupid problems, go to hell! u get in my ignore list!Jackass, chupame el huevo, maricon!!

I donīt care about U, itīs because coke a holic has a problem with all! heīs such an asshole!

Come on man, donīt fuck the new guy. If he likes Offspring, heīs welcomed (if he hates Noodles or heīs a jackass like coke a holic he can kiss my ass)

And then he starts yelling at the anti-homosexuals. Ha. It makes me laugh how angry he gets over that one post. I swear to God I never attacked him after that. He just exploded... I didn't actually mean for him to hate me, but it works out. I love n00bs so much :) .

Isolated Fury
05-10-2005, 04:18 PM
I'd love to see his reaction if you were to actually TRY and piss him off.

coke_a_holic
05-10-2005, 04:35 PM
I've really contemplated being a total asswipe to him just to see what he would do, but I decided he's insecure enough as it is. I don't want to bring him to suicide, I just want him to type as if he has an IQ.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Call him gay. I reckon he'll spontaneously combust.

coke_a_holic
05-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Or he'll make an army of n00bs, strap bombs to them, and then tell them to run into my house. Jesus Christ, I won't be able to sleep tonight, they'll be here... With their plastic explosives under their shirts.

ShadowPyro
05-10-2005, 06:11 PM
I'd love to see his reaction if you were to actually TRY and piss him off.
My thoughts exactly.... lol look out for the n00bs with bombs, their with Osama!

ASP
05-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Insult him as best as you can and see if it does the world a favor by actually making him explode. The block he lives on is a worthy casualty to get rid of such a dumbass.

kickass0987654321
07-16-2005, 08:50 PM
i dont think he shouldve gotten mad he could just stop and that would be the end. ill try not to do that anymore.

kickass0987654321
07-16-2005, 08:51 PM
is it bad to not write with correct punctuation like capitals and all that other stuff?

Sin Studly
07-16-2005, 09:03 PM
EROS's campaign was funnier.

coke_a_holic
07-16-2005, 09:51 PM
EROS's campaign was funnier.
EROS' campaign > All other campaigns ever

sKratch
07-16-2005, 09:54 PM
I have to say that EROS was nothing more than mind-numbingly stupid in a fashion that wasn't at all amusing to me.

coke_a_holic
07-16-2005, 09:57 PM
I have to say that EROS was nothing more than mind-numbingly stupid in a fashion that wasn't at all amusing to me.
The reason it was so funny was because it was so aggrivating at the same time. I don't know why, but I found it hilarious he thought he was a genius or something.

NoHero
07-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Uīre stupid problems
Hahahahaha.

sKratch
07-16-2005, 10:11 PM
The reason it was so funny was because it was so aggrivating at the same time. I don't know why, but I found it hilarious he thought he was a genius or something.
Apparently TTIG is EROS, I'm too lazy to look further into it. He's said so a few times in a few threads though. Minus ten points to him for that. If EROS actually were a person, there would be some comedy in the matter, but if it's someone else off the forums, shame on them.

RXP
07-17-2005, 02:24 AM
EROS is me. You idoits!