PDA

View Full Version : GH Dual Disc 5.1!!!! I cant wait...

stuttgartcoldfan
05-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I am very looking foward to this cd, I mean its going to be a dual disc, st to a 5.1 mix on the dvd side, now not sure how this is going to sound, i wonder if the songs were totally remixed for the 5.1 mix, If you dont know anything about 5.1 mixes of music(SACD DVD-Audio) you dont know what you are missing, I am very happy to hear Offspring are releasing this in a 5.1 suround sound format, It makes a huge difference to the music, and you usally hear the songs in a new way, you usually hear things that you might not have noticed in the regular cd, so yes, the Dual Disc will own, for those that have surround sound at home, and a good reciever and dvd player, you will indeed hear the songs in a new light

IdleOffspring
05-11-2005, 12:01 PM
ok.........

Mannen som blev en gris
05-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have surround sound..... :(

summer_guy
05-11-2005, 12:05 PM
i have surround sound;)

Mannen som blev en gris
05-11-2005, 12:06 PM
On your computer or tv?

stuttgartcoldfan
05-11-2005, 12:13 PM
i know not everyone has a surround sound at home, but trust me, I own a good 10 surround sound discs, and when I compare the music of the regular cd to the surround cd, there is a huge difference, it is noticable right away, and the music, sounds a whole lot better, I found myself hearing parts of songs, that I could not hear on a regular cd, because of the way that a regular cd is put together...