PDA

View Full Version : Telekinesis

TripFag
05-11-2005, 02:25 PM
She and LordOfDeathAndTime can go suck each other off

Twats

My original thread was meant to have both nobjockeys in the title.

OOPS!

So I made another one

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-11-2005, 02:37 PM
She and LordOfDeathAndTime can go suck each other off

Twats

My original thread was meant to have both nobjockeys in the title.

OOPS!

So I made another one

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf?! wtf is your problem NOOB?! huh?! huh?! your grandfather doesnt satisfy you so you fuck your dog?!

Go screw a goat you gay piece of shit!

Telekinesis
05-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Gee TripFag your almost as annoying as TripBoy. And he really pisses me off. He bloody disagree's with everything I say. Also I really hate that LordofdEATHandTime or what ever the fuck he's called. You guys should go screw each other.

Hypodermic_89
05-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Gee TripFag your almost as annoying as TripBoy. And he really pisses me off. He bloody disagree's with everything I say. Also I really hate that LordofdEATHandTime or what ever the fuck he's called. You guys should go screw each other.

everyone disagrees with you

JohnnyNemesis
05-11-2005, 10:43 PM

Everyone disagrees with you, worthless cunt. You're so bad you almost make them look good. But then TripFag or Jack the Tripper or whatever name he chooses to post under decides to start fucking crying about something and reclaims his place atop the mountain of shame. Don't worry though, you get the bronze medal.

Look at that! You can't even win at failing.

Seiraryu
05-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Le Sigh. Now, I know I'm new to the forums--though I used to be a regular in the chatroom, when it was still on IRC about five years ago--but is there some way that this inane banter could maybe be downplayed a bit? More than anything I'm concerned about what image the band members will end up getting of their fans. I certainly don't feel justly represented by this motley posse of rediculous, prepubescent idiots.

Anyone share my feelings? 'Cause seriously...it's a bit disconcerting.

~ Manu

P.S.: Kind of pushy for my first post...hmm.

Telekinesis
05-12-2005, 02:46 AM
everyone disagrees with you

But TripBoy strongly disagrees with everything I say! Like if I agree with him he snaps at me and calls me a bitch. Whenever I try to defend people no one ever cares :( so sad. Like once coke_a_holic was totally takin' the piss out of some guy for like not spelling correctly or some shit and I was defending him and the guy who was getting attacked just retaliated and started raggin' on me! I hate both of them now! :mad:

Seiraryu
05-12-2005, 02:59 AM
You hate people too quickly. Peace, child, everything will be alright. And please, step of the homophobe train...it's killin' m'buzz.

Dirty Bertie
05-12-2005, 03:58 AM
I think that Tele rocks...

It's pretty awesome to be so fucking unpopular

killer_queen
05-12-2005, 04:52 AM
telekinesis is not that much annoying but i hate lord...time

SeanAshmore
05-12-2005, 05:39 AM
As much as tele annoyed me originally, she now rocks!. and everyone should stop giving her a hard time (yes i know i did originally) but its over! move on.

And yeh tele, tripboy does my fucking head in too. i mean, his avatar does my head in before i even read his messages.

China Boy
05-12-2005, 07:17 AM
I think we should stop picking on Tele. After all, she has stopped picking on Noodles, so now I think we should forgive her.

However, you are right about that Lord of Earth and Time is really annoying
Especially on this thread: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7866

Get a life, dammit

Hyper nova
05-13-2005, 06:18 AM
The only real thing that annoys me about Tele is she constantly uses the word cyber. Its always "Noddle Cybered with me" "I cyber with noodles" "I like Cybering with noodles" What the hell are you talking about. Cyber is such a Geeky word. Can't you just say the word talk or talked instead of Cyber. Every time i see it i cringe. *shivers* .