PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here?

IAmNotOne
05-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Hello. I am a highschool student and I need your help. My friend just started going out with a guy that I know doesn't really care about her, but just cares about fucking her. What should I do?

JohnnyNemesis
05-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Fuck her when he's done. Duh.

Seriously though, speaking up now just makes you seem like you have shitty intentions yourself. This is tough, cause no one's going to believe you even though you're telling the truth.

coke_a_holic
I've been in the same position. You can't do anything. She is most likely blind to his lack of emotions. What you can do is talk to her, and tell her how you feel. My friend had the same thing happen to her, and she just refused to believe anything. It's tragic, but it's true.

TheUnholyNightbringer
Trust me, the only thing you can do is let her realise herself. Speaking up now makes you look like the bad guy.

Homer
05-11-2005, 06:22 PM
well, I've got a friend who's like that (but he's a guy.... and they both don't care about eachother.... at all), what I would do is, actually find out IF that's the truth and when you do, just talk to your friend and tell her what you think and basically tell her to break up with him or try to work it out..... unless she's the same.... then it doesn't really matter.

ASP
05-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Tell her to get the fuck away from him, with the most blowing force you can. She won't get away from such a bastard if you don't tell her what he wants. That should be the best way to get her away from him. (I being a guy, really shouldn't know so much about this. I get caught up in my female friend's conversations.)

voodoomagik
05-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Hello. I am a highschool student and I need your help. My friend just started going out with a guy that I know doesn't really care about her, but just cares about fucking her. What should I do?
Whatever you do, don't tell her that or else she'll believe that you want to nail her yourself. :D Now seriously, it pretty much depends on how deep the relationship between the two of you is.

coke_a_holic
05-11-2005, 06:25 PM
The saddest part for my story, is that after the whole fiasco with my friend, he came out of the closet to me. Not as in he told me first, as in he has some sort of crush on me. I mean, I have no problem with him being bisexual, but he stares at me. It's pretty weird because he's the bass player in our band. It is so awkward... I just ignore it and wish it will go away.

Homer
05-11-2005, 06:28 PM
The saddest part for my story, is that after the whole fiasco with my friend, he came out of the closet to me. Not as in he told me first, as in he has some sort of crush on me. I mean, I have no problem with him being bisexual, but he stares at me. It's pretty weird because he's the bass player in our band. It is so awkward... I just ignore it and wish it will go away.

you should've said "Hey you're a riddle!" then move aside.