PDA

View Full Version : The MADNESS!!! (Cock Game)

shatskater
05-12-2005, 07:48 AM
Okay, here are the rules: when you open this put your name and the title of a movie, but change one of the words in the title to "cock".

Jesse-Jay and Silent Bob Strike Cock

shatskater
05-12-2005, 07:55 AM
This is so fucking pathetic. Anyone who seriously replies to this thread doesn't deserve to live. The person who actually made it deserves to be executed by cheese grater.

I think you mean " by A cheese grater. yup yup. :)

Hyper nova
05-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Ok im gonna do the whole Cock Wars collection

A New Cock
The Cock Strikes Back
Return of the Cock
The Phantom Cock
The attack of the Cocks
The Revenge of the Cock

JohnnyNemesis
05-12-2005, 08:41 AM
The Cock Game?!

Never ever ask why you don't have crediblity again, and NEVER ask why people are always criticizing others when you make threads like these. Holy fuck.

shatskater
05-12-2005, 12:23 PM
The Cock Game?!

Never ever ask why you don't have crediblity again, and NEVER ask why people are always criticizing others when you make threads like these. Holy fuck.

hey i saw it on myspace, i thought it would be an awesome way to get the family together and have a fun game instead of arguing and bickering....cuz in a way we are a family.....or is that what they want you to think?

shatskater
05-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Cock

shatskater
05-13-2005, 08:28 AM
you have posted 2 times to this thread tripboy, thus, you should die.

shatskater
05-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Learn to read, you waste of food.

I can read, seriously man, you replied to this thread.

Kristi920
05-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Kristi- Bill and Ted's Excellent Cock!
:p

shatskater
05-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Kristi- Bill and Ted's Excellent Cock!
:p

thank you kristi, atleast somebody has a sense of humor...not mentioning anybody *cough tripboy you sense of humorless cock face cough* :)

Kristi920
05-13-2005, 08:43 AM
lol, i thought it was a funny idea for a game, then again, i'm amused by simple things

shatskater
05-13-2005, 08:49 AM
lol, i thought it was a funny idea for a game, then again, i'm amused by simple things

well im glad i could entertain u, haha. thanx again.

shatskater
05-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Simple, being the operative word here.

Thinking that repeating the word "cock" over and over again isn't funny does not exclude one from having a sense of humour. It just means one has a far more sophisticated sense of humour than you're ever likely to comprehend.

And yes, it's sad when somebody who thinks a fat person falling out of a bus was the funniest thing he's ever seen has a more sophisticated sense of humour than somebody else. I'd approve if you died.

wait when did a fat person fall out of a bus?

Inshane
05-13-2005, 09:42 AM
reminds me of this ringtone commercial on tv: text cock to -2930whatever-

you know whats rather funny? when you walk on the street and someone says you look like amy lee and you start screaming like hell and that person has no idea how to react.