PDA

View Full Version : Him

Dantai
11-04-2004, 01:09 PM
any HIM fans here? did any one go to the london show on Halloween?

it fucked rocked! i aint a big fan of HIM but after that fucking wow!

Lars
11-04-2004, 01:13 PM
I had the misfortune of waiting in the line for that. it was ok. The Apollo has decent acoustics (and quite possibly the worst security staff out of any London venue). I still would have rather dont something else. Some fucking drunk irish guy was talking to me (he wasn't even going to watch, just some random cunt) as if I were his best friend, I couldn't undetstand most of the crap coming out of his mouth.

Dantai
11-04-2004, 01:14 PM
lmfao! i saw him! Dan his name was " make way for dan"

did he have red hair ?

yeah i was waiting in line from 1ish with a tall blonde dude his gf and a girl wearing a mask if u saw us lol

Lars
11-04-2004, 01:18 PM
I wasn't looking for people really. If that's the guys name then yeah maybe? I wasn't paying much attention to him at all.

I should have considered buying a balcony seat and taking my sony vx2100 (it's a reasonable size maybe, closing in on 1 foot) and film that, I'm sure the security would have done nothing. and i could have flogged it on ebay and get 40 quid or so from crazy him fans. oh well.

Dantai
11-04-2004, 01:35 PM
yeah i agree man my mate never got searched and she has a big bloody rucksack it was filled with CANS! lol goddam lol

security was bad ill know next time lol

wheelchairman
11-04-2004, 01:43 PM
I like HIM quite a bit. I know a guy from Austria who's girlfriend cheated on him with the lead singer. He doesn't like HIM much.

Lars
11-04-2004, 03:31 PM
yeah i agree man my mate never got searched and she has a big bloody rucksack it was filled with CANS! lol goddam lol

security was bad ill know next time lol
I knew that from when I saw APC there, the security was already crap but they did some checking, unlike for HIM.

I like HIM quite a bit. I know a guy from Austria who's girlfriend cheated on him with the lead singer. He doesn't like HIM much.
Ah, that's always nice. So does that mean he's (Ville) got more than 4 kids now?

wheelchairman
11-04-2004, 03:37 PM
I don't think so. I didn't really press the issue that far.

selfrighteoussuicide
11-05-2004, 01:47 PM
him are alright but i hate loads of their songs

ThrashedThrasher
11-05-2004, 03:26 PM
HIM aren't all that great and they seem to be quite...a trend in my area.