PDA

View Full Version : When will the offspring release their new album?

nirvana_bleach3000
05-12-2005, 06:24 PM
I really hope they release one by the end of this year

0r4ng3
05-12-2005, 06:29 PM
I heard that the new album will come out late 2005 or early 2006. Maybe it has Can't Repeat on it. That would be cool.

curuja
05-12-2005, 06:36 PM
I heard that the new album will come out late 2005 or early 2006. Maybe it has Can't Repeat on it. That would be cool.
Yeah! Noodles said in other thread that the guys are working in the new cd, but I dont think its come out this year... We're waiting...

jrk247
05-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Looking forward to the new album. Hope it comes out in 2005 or early 2006.

coke_a_holic
05-12-2005, 06:56 PM
How could you make this into a poll? It's an informational thread! There is no opinion involved in "When will Offspring release their new album?" Now, if it were "When do you THINK Offspring will release their new album?" That would be completely different. Come on, don't make polls about facts, it makes no sense!

[EDIT] And why the fuck is never an answer? It's obvious that there is going to be a new album. Are you really that dim-witted? I might send money to your parents so they can adopt a Chinese baby that knows something.

nirvana_bleach3000
05-12-2005, 07:35 PM
How could you make this into a poll? It's an informational thread! There is no opinion involved in "When will Offspring release their new album?" Now, if it were "When do you THINK Offspring will release their new album?" That would be completely different. Come on, don't make polls about facts, it makes no sense!

[EDIT] And why the fuck is never an answer? It's obvious that there is going to be a new album. Are you really that dim-witted? I might send money to your parents so they can adopt a Chinese baby that knows something.

Man someone hasnt been laid in a while....coming out of the closet are u?

coke_a_holic
05-12-2005, 07:43 PM
How old are you? 11? 12? I really doubt that you've ever had sex in your life, and I really don't think that making fun of homosexuals is funny. You must be insecure about your own sexuality, and make fun of me for actually being intelligent, because you obviously aren't intelligent enough to create a correct poll. Congradulations, you have made an idiot out of yourself.

Unnatural Disaster
05-12-2005, 07:51 PM
I think that it will come out in 2006.... it would be kind of wierd if a greatest hits and a new album were to come out in the same year for any band.

nirvana_bleach3000
05-12-2005, 09:20 PM
How old are you? 11? 12? I really doubt that you've ever had sex in your life, and I really don't think that making fun of homosexuals is funny. You must be insecure about your own sexuality, and make fun of me for actually being intelligent, because you obviously aren't intelligent enough to create a correct poll. Congradulations, you have made an idiot out of yourself.

hahaive probably had sex more times than you have (your sister doesnt count) you must be a homosexual if you think making fun of them is wrong...every other straight person makes fun of homosexuals...haha

Obie2trice
05-12-2005, 10:45 PM

no that one is on GH, so why would they put it on the new album too

Obie2trice
05-12-2005, 10:46 PM

intelligent ? hahahaha

Dr.Faustus
05-13-2005, 02:48 AM
Blatantly 2006...but the end of. So if it gets delayed then I guess 2007 is possible.

Zee
05-13-2005, 03:11 AM
mid-late 2006 - early 2007 I guess.

Now they have at least some kinda Greatest Hits tour.