PDA

View Full Version : Someone has misson from god ?

Fernômeno
05-13-2005, 08:26 AM
The album punk - o - rama vol.10 was supposed to be released july 6 or 7 in the US, if someone has it, please tell where I can download Mission From God, thanks a lot...

punker 2005
05-13-2005, 08:27 AM
i was looking around for that to! i haven't had any luck as of yet... Iam sure someone must have it though!

Camilamazed
05-13-2005, 08:40 AM
None has it yet. You can be sure when it comes out you will find it here hehe

All hail Jesus and Tijs :D

Fernômeno
05-13-2005, 08:43 AM
None has it yet. You can be sure when it comes out you will find it here hehe

All hail Jesus and Tijs :D

Muito obrigado moça, se vc naum conseguiu o mp3 de Worst Hangover Ever ainda eu passo pra vc....

Camilamazed
05-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Muito obrigado moça, se vc naum conseguiu o mp3 de Worst Hangover Ever ainda eu passo pra vc....

Hey. Quem é vc???? :D

Fernômeno
05-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey. Quem é vc???? :D

Fernando Luiz Ribeiro de Curitiba Paraná torcedor do Atlético Paranaense e fã do offspring...

Kitten
05-13-2005, 08:47 AM
The album punk - o - rama vol.10 was supposed to be released july 6 or 7 in the US, if someone has it, please tell where I can download Mission From God, thanks a lot...

I doubt anyone has it yet, it's only May now.

Camilamazed
05-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Fernando Luiz Ribeiro de Curitiba Paraná torcedor do Atlético Paranaense e fã do offspring...

Nussa hehe, ficha completa....... :D Prazer, Camila

Fernômeno
05-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Nussa hehe, ficha completa....... :D Prazer, Camila

Prazer foi todo meu, pegue o msn aí, fer8_ribeiro@hotmail.com, se falamos daí....

Camilamazed
05-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Prazer foi todo meu, pegue o msn aí, fer8_ribeiro@hotmail.com, se falamos daí....

Te adiciono mais tarde, agorinha estou no trabalho e aqui não tem msn hehe.... Bjokas...... :D

Fernômeno
05-13-2005, 08:54 AM
Te adiciono mais tarde, agorinha estou no trabalho e aqui não tem msn hehe.... Bjokas...... :D

Blz...beijos moça...

offspring kid
05-13-2005, 01:43 PM
[D]: Well, a lot of people try and overwrite so you try and get the best stuff. If you write 20 songs or something. But I‘ve never been like that. For Ignition there was one extra song. For Smash there were no extra songs. So it‘s usually been only a couple extras at the most.

[WD]: What was the extra song from Ignition?

[D]: It was a song called ‘Mission From God‘.

[WD]: But you never did anything with that?

[D]: We just didn‘t think it was as good as the other songs and it was kinda‘ like a Blue‘s Brothers reference. We weren‘t seriously religious and so we were debating in the band that it might come across as a religious song. It wasn‘t, though. It was the farthest thing from it. Like in the vain of a ‘Bad Habit‘. The guy in the song is kooky and whacked out. I should re-write that about the Washington sniper now, huh? So that one was left off and we never did anything with it. That was that one….

there...you have the information about the song.this was in an interview in this own very website Interview section the interview name is (Dexter talks about the New Album [Part 1] (Web Dude) )