PDA

View Full Version : thank god for idiotic threads

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 01:29 PM
We complain about stupid threads so much. If there weren’t any idiotic threads you would all get so fucking bored. I mean most of the posts around here include dirty talk, fights, everyone’s trying to make some stupid point; we even find joy laughing at someone others grammar mistakes and stuff like that, to conclude…small talk. I mean check the threads on general chat and tell me I’m wrong and the people here only discuss serious issues. So without them, those idiotic threads we all hate, there is pretty much...nothing. Well, there are a few exceptions but beside that……..nothing.

Note: This is not meant to be an offence. I myself am a member of these boards.

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2005, 01:37 PM
There we go, Mr. Know-it-All.

t3h WHore.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 01:50 PM
There we go, Mr. Know-it-All.

t3h WHore.
Heheh! I'm easily starting to hate you!

ruroken
05-13-2005, 01:51 PM
We complain about stupid threads so much. If there weren’t any idiotic threads you would all get so fucking bored. I mean most of the posts around here include dirty talk, fights, everyone’s trying to make some stupid point; we even find joy laughing at someone others grammar mistakes and stuff like that, to conclude…small talk. I mean check the threads on general chat and tell me I’m wrong and the people here only discuss serious issues. So without them, those idiotic threads we all hate, there is pretty much...nothing. Well, there are a few exceptions but beside that……..nothing.

He's right. Now, worship me.

ruroken
05-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Why don't you put the little green light, love? Tis so much more comforting. Like a beacon.

I love the idiotic posts.

Maria
That means you love me?

0r4ng3
05-13-2005, 01:53 PM
I agree, we should be grateful for idiotic threads, especially this one...

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't hate you, I find you fairly amusing in an idiotic way.

I want to discuss a serious issue with you now. Why didn't your parents abort you?

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 01:56 PM
I don't hate you, I find you fairly amusing in an idiotic way.

I want to discuss a serious issue with you now. Why didn't your parents abort you?
Because they assumed that it would be a lot more painful for me gettin in contact with a whore like you.

ruroken
05-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Because they assumed that it would be a lot more painful gettin in contact with a whore like you.
What the fuck does that have to do with abortions? :confused:

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 02:02 PM
And what the fuck is wrong with whores? Whores is my kinda ladies.
So you admit you like Maria? Cause you named her a whore too, you know.... :confused:

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2005, 02:05 PM
I wonder what your definition of 'whore' is because you call me a 'whore' (in a derogatory way) regularly meanwhile you're oh so after Dusky's panties.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 02:09 PM
I don't like all whores, obviously. Actually, the irony of you being friends with Maria, an actual honest-to-god callgirl and calling Simona a whore is beyond description.

Seriously, why didn't your parents abort you? Or did they try, and the coat-hanger just brain-damaged you further?
They must of thoght that since people like you are given a right to exist, then why shouldn't i get the same right?

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 02:16 PM
I wonder what your definition of 'whore' is because you call me a 'whore' (in a derogatory way) regularly meanwhile you're oh so after Dusky's panties.
goddess
whore:
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
All that+ low IQ, unjustified self-confidence.

Isolated Fury
05-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Hey, voodoo...just give up now. It will save us all so much more pain. Thank you, snuggle bunny!

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 02:18 PM
What the fuck does that have to do with abortions? :confused:

voodoomagik, ruroken just owned you.

Do you understand the magnitude of that statement? RUROKEN JUST OWNED YOU. He did so with logic too, not just insults.

If that's not a reason to sit down, I don't know what is...

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Spare me. Go and lick her feet asshole.

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Spare me. Go and lick her feet asshole.

Lick her feet and her asshole? I WISH. I'm not sure I'm worthy of such an honor, to be honest, but I do thank you for thinking I am.

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
goddess
whore:
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
All that+ low IQ, unjustified self-confidence.

1. No base in reality.
2. No base in reality.
3. No base in reality.

Low IQ? Hardly.
Unjustified self-confidence? I've done enough things in my life that gave me the self-confidence I have now. But I'm not gonna list examples.

You're completely unreasonable. Conclusion: you're still an idiot who can't even insult people over the internet.

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Lick her feet and her asshole? I WISH. I'm not sure I'm worthy of such an honor, to be honest, but I do thank you for thinking I am.

You're worthy of much more. But I'm not gonna list that because I might be called a whore. Oh noes!

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 02:34 PM
You're worthy of much more. But I'm not gonna list that because I might be called a whore. Oh noes!

Worthy of much more? Thank you! My heart can only stand so much at a time, so we'll start with what he mentioned. Don't want to die of pleasure now, do I?

The original post of this thread is just plain flawed. There's a difference between the kind of silliness and fun the intelligent people post here and bullshit threads like "SPAMSPAMSPAM", "Who changed my password?", and the like.

The argument that without the idiotic threads there would be "nothing" is also crap. Just because there are so many now doesn't mean that that's all there would be. The few intelligent threads around are just buried under the bullshit. As far as the grammar mistakes people point out and things of that nature, that's a direct consequence of the idiocy here. Less pointless threads means we'd all be less sensitive and picky about pointing those things out. We only point them out because our patience has been worn thin.

It's not like we're all mad without a reason. It's more of a reaction.

voodoomagik, just be happy someone (me) even bothered responding to your idea in a fairly friendly manner just now.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 03:10 PM
goddess---Oh, wow! You came up with that on your own? I'm impressed.
You seem indeed very self-confident when it comes on insulting people over the Internet.(let's not forget who started it). Hypocrisy knows no limits. :rolleyes:
johnny---I think that the problem is that very few people come here in a friendly manner, everyone posts their eyes out to attract some more attention and nothing more. Very few people have the patience to talk on serious issues. Exclusivist groups have been formed, groups that can't accept other opinion than their own even if sometimes they know they're wrong. So I think it won’t get any better. That pretty much kills the serious-talk and I guess discussing on some stupid issues can become quite fun. Although I’m revolted by the people who go "This thread sucks! You’re an idiot!" and so on and when a good topic is started they avoid it. This can also occur due to the nature of this forum, a band’s forum, because on some other forums,( let’s say computer-related), things hardly become boring, the on-topic discussion always being intense!

notoriousdoc
05-13-2005, 03:16 PM
That means you love me?

She loves me, bitch

sKratch
05-13-2005, 03:27 PM
I think Trip has no interest in Sim and is using her to get in Johnny's pants.

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 03:34 PM
voodoomagik: the insult part of the conversation has left without you. Let go.

I think Trip has no interest in Sim and is using her to get in Johnny's pants.
Can't blame him now, can ya?

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 04:06 PM
What the--? What did that have to do with anything? I didn't ask what your point was, I asked you to let go of the bickering. The argument, on that end, is over.

It's really pretty simple, genius.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 04:11 PM
What the--? What did that have to do with anything? I didn't ask what your point was, I asked you to let go of the bickering. The argument, on that end, is over.

It's really pretty simple, genius.
I've deleted the previous post by accident.....
I was trying to say something else.......n/m.....

the drunken kitten
05-13-2005, 04:27 PM
i thought someone was supposed to be studying for exams. :p

Homer
05-13-2005, 04:31 PM
No. Just, no.

Omni
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
voodoomagik, ruroken just owned you.

Do you understand the magnitude of that statement? RUROKEN JUST OWNED YOU. He did so with logic too, not just insults.

If that's not a reason to sit down, I don't know what is...

Er, actually, what voodoo said made perfect sense to me. I think ruroken just read it too fast.

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 04:47 PM
It made sense, but it had absolutely nothing to do with anything, which was ruroken's point. Thus, ownage took place.

Omni
05-13-2005, 04:48 PM
Meh, I suppose that's true.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Because they assumed that it would be a lot more painful for me gettin in contact with a whore like you.
i was owned?!....hmm....

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Oh for the love of God, stop quoting that already! If it wasn't funny the first time, how is it supposed to be funny now?

Turbonegro
05-13-2005, 05:51 PM
i was owned?....hmm....
Yes, you were.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 05:59 PM
johnny are you that "dr. pineapples"?

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 06:01 PM
I don't know who Dr. Pineapples is. I saw the thread but I have not clicked it yet.

So no, I am not.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 06:02 PM
I looked at your myspace profile and i saw "i'm a pineapple", that's all.

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh! "I'm a pineapple" is a slightly obscure Simpsons reference.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Aha! Got it! By the way Noodles was online! Have you ever seen other members of the band, beside him, around here?

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Atom posted once, Noodles a bunch of times, and the others I don't think have ever even been online. I'm not sure though!

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Someone told me that dexter signed-in on the old chat a few times.

Jackish
05-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Whoa its just gone 2AM...

Yeah noodles frequents here. Atom was on here a few days ago as well.

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Whoa its just gone 2AM...

Yeah noodles frequents here. Atom was on here a few days ago as well.
Here is 4 am :D I think Noodles should force em to get their asses around here. :D

Jackish
05-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Here is 4 am :D I think Noodles should force em to get their asses around here. :D

Haha, yeah - He seemed to be fairly addicted to this place for a few days or so!

4am? Dude.. Saying that, i'll probably only get to sleep around then. I feel sorta jet lagged right now. Not so cool...

voodoomagik
05-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah, i myself had a lil too much coke (as in coca-cola) :D i think i'll watch a movie...that usually does the trick...hope i'll fall asleep..eventually :p

notoriousdoc
05-14-2005, 02:16 AM
Hey Mari', I'm following you!

meaning_of_life
05-14-2005, 03:07 AM

there's a difference between idiotic and entertaining, you know.