PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused.

Dead Cheerleader
05-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Is it an act of hipocracy for people who accuse other citizens of being non-patriotic to insist on ammending the constitution?

Seiraryu
05-14-2005, 05:25 AM
No. Amending the Constitution, if there's something wrong with it, is an act of patriotism if you do it for the betterment of the nation you're a patriot of.

I just happen to think patriotism in general is fucking stupid. But that's my own opinion.

~ Manu.

phoenix
05-14-2005, 03:57 PM
hipocracy?i dunno if thats something "legal" or whatever that im not aware of but isnt that contradicting yourself,but with your action

Seiraryu
05-14-2005, 09:29 PM
hipocracy?i dunno if thats something "legal" or whatever that im not aware of but isnt that contradicting yourself,but with your action

Errm. Hipocrisy is when you say one thing and do another. Like if I said: "I don't like Offspring," and then went home and listened to their CDs.

Zack
05-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Why am i hear i don't give a shit about this shit!

the original pyro
05-15-2005, 01:22 AM
You are most certainly wise beyond your years Zackary. Your infinate wisdom is wasted here. Please, leave this place forever so you may go and spread your knowledge.

T-6005
05-15-2005, 03:36 AM

I is hear cos I are reeding shit that shitters shit ontoo this chatboard lolz.

Dead Cheerleader
05-16-2005, 12:55 AM
No. Amending the Constitution, if there's something wrong with it, is an act of patriotism if you do it for the betterment of the nation you're a patriot of.

I just happen to think patriotism in general is fucking stupid. But that's my own opinion.

~ Manu.

No, the nation that you are a patriot of is the way it is because of the rules it has been living under for the last 200 and some years. Changing it would change the nation, and that is in fact hipocracy but I don't give a fuck anymore. I basically just wanted to say that I want the Bush admin to die.