PDA

View Full Version : Where The Fuck Is My Fucking Thread?!

Telekinesis
05-14-2005, 01:49 AM
My thread is gone! It had extremely important informatin from my friend in it and know it's gone! What the fuck happened to it? I want it back! Noodles you wanker what the fuck did you do to it!?

Dead Cheerleader
05-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Noodles did not do anything with your post. It was probably a moderator. They deleted your post because it was offensive and stupid. You should be happy. What most people would consider drunken banter mistakes, is actually your everyday personality.

neocon58
05-14-2005, 02:09 AM
Noodles did not do anything with your post. It was probably a moderator. They deleted your post because it was offensive and stupid. You should be happy. What most people would consider drunken banter mistakes, is actually your everyday personality.

dead cheerleader is now my best friend.

L.A.P.D
05-14-2005, 02:03 PM
My thread is gone! It had extremely important informatin from my friend in it and know it's gone! What the fuck happened to it? I want it back! Noodles you wanker what the fuck did you do to it!?

Your thread is up your fucking ass.

coke_a_holic
05-14-2005, 02:07 PM
I love you.

phoenix
05-14-2005, 03:12 PM
it disapeard in the space time continueum

Piedude
05-14-2005, 03:37 PM
it disapeard in the space time continueum

Ive lost so much there its not funny

phoenix
05-14-2005, 03:52 PM
so have i.....it pains me deeply to think of that stuff

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-14-2005, 07:08 PM

Its up your ass!

0r4ng3
05-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Its up your ass!
Your thread is up your fucking ass.
This thread is just bursting with originality and maturity, isn't it?