PDA

View Full Version : languages

Pages : [1] 2

giggles
11-04-2004, 03:11 PM
which languages do ya know or studying? i know, of course, polish, and i'm learning english /i love it!/ and russian at school. i wish i know italian...:D i want to know what languagues r u learning at school in ur country...well, in poland we're learning english, russian, german, french, and italian in some schools

Idiot
11-04-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm going to ignore the fact that this another boring topic because I'm tired and got nothing better to do for 5 minutes until I go to bed.

At high school/secondary school we had to learn German and French for 3 years, and then for 2 years we had just had to learn one of them, or both if we wanted to. I did French for the extra 2 years.

wheelchairman
11-04-2004, 03:26 PM
I speak, English, Danish (which entails Swedish and Norwegian), French, am relatively good at Spanish. And I've had lessons in German, but not this year.

eye_pennies
11-04-2004, 03:35 PM
I can speak English and Welsh, French at a very basic level and a little German.

the_GoDdEsS
11-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Slovak is my native language which means I understand and can speak Czech. I can also understand most of Polish, bits of Ukrainian and Russian because they're similar but can't really speak them.
And I had been learning Serbian and Croatian for a few months last year.

I speak English and German fluently.

I can understand most of written Norwegian which I'm currently learning. And bits of Danish and Swedish. But just bits really and I don't count that.

And I'm learning French and Italian.

wheelchairman
11-04-2004, 04:05 PM
I assume by Norwegian you mean Nynorsk and that's what you are probably learning. Bokmål on the other hand, that form of Norwegian is still very understandable to Danes and is easily translatable.

Although I am easily confused. If you ever go to Norway (or Denmark or Sweden) the fastest way to learn the languages are by watching American tv shows. (The writing in the bottom.)

Mota Boy
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Fluent in English, passable at Spanish if given a while to re-immerse myself and learning Mandarin.

After college I might want to learn Russian, Arabic or German, and perhaps picking up another Romance language.

JoY
11-04-2004, 04:33 PM
I can manage just fine in English, my first language is Dutch, with the help of hands & feet I'm pretty alright at German & French. I've studied a bit of Latin, but hey, it's a dead language anyway, as we say.

Strider
11-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Portuguese is my 1st language. As you see, I also speak English pretty well. I know some things in Spanish and very few things in Italian, German and Japanese.

SicN Twisted
11-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Fluent in English and French, decent Spanish, and learning Japanese (but having a fucking hard time with it). I can also order a beer in Czech. Sunny also taught how to say "mama loves cheese" in Polish!

punk_flamingo
11-04-2004, 07:28 PM
I can speak German, French and a little Arabic

ThrashedThrasher
11-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Dominant language is English but I start language classes next trimester for German.

Sunny
11-04-2004, 08:11 PM
polish & english (i'm pretty much bilingual), a little bit of german & french, can understand some spanish, russian & czech... but.. not really.

Mota Boy
11-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah, I've also studied a bit of Latin, technically. I was forced to take two years in highschool, but I was fucking miserable at it.

RedSlayer
11-04-2004, 11:06 PM
i know spanish,english and currently taking japanese

Izie
11-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Serbian (first language), English (almost like second mothertongue), Dutch (will be like thurd since I'm living in Belgium). Then Russian, and I did have Latin in school. I understand some spanish, thanks to the endless amount of spanish (and latin american) shows on serbian tv. Now, with these languages, I can also do Croatian, so and so Macedonian, Bosnian (if it's a language), Slovenian, if I try really hard and prolly some Polish/Slovak/Czech, since they're all pretty similar. But I've never tried, so I wouldn't know. Well, I did try Slovak with Sim and that went quite allright :)

I need to learn French for the next year, as we have an exam of it in uni, so that will go to.

Then I plan on doing German/Spanish, whichever I feel like.

And who knows what I'll think of then?

Bazza
11-05-2004, 01:08 AM
english obviously

french (francais)
and
russian (русский язы)

SicN Twisted
11-05-2004, 01:46 AM
That's Flemish, Izie. Flemish. Believe me, they're different. I've seen a Dutch person try to communicate with a Belgian.

wliethof
11-05-2004, 02:48 AM
officially it's the same.. but it's like making a cockney talk to a scot.

anyways, my first language is dutch. English fluently, quite a bit of german, a little less french and a tiny tiny bit of latin, if that counts.

Zee
11-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Currently studying Finnish (duh), English and Swedish.

Been studying French and Latin.

Izie
11-05-2004, 04:05 AM
That's Flemish, Izie. Flemish. Believe me, they're different. I've seen a Dutch person try to communicate with a Belgian.

Technically, they're supposed to be different. I haven't heard anyone say Flemish yet though. And yeah, the accents are different, but I pretty much understand both the Flemish and the Dutch.

And from what I've seen so far, they seem to understand each other perfectly... If, of course, the Dutch people aren't trying to talk to the Walloon people... Since the Walloon people speak French... And they really can't speak Flemish/Dutch. Which is mean, since Flemish people are supposed to be able to speak French and nananana that's not really important :/

fairy call
11-05-2004, 04:26 AM
everyone in the dutch part of belgium has dutch, english, french and german

Goki
11-05-2004, 07:43 AM
I know Turkish and English. I've learned some French few years ago, though I haven't practiced it so I forgot most of the things I've learnt. I'll be having courses on french starting from next week. I also can say that I understand some Azeri because of its similarity with Turkish. I can say few things in some other languages [German, Italian, Finnish...etc.]. But let's don't count them, because what I know is not enough to communicate. Firstly, I want to improve my English and then start learning other languages. I'm working on it. I'd want to learn Latin, but since it's not used in communication any more, I'd just need it while reading. I might start taking Italian classes next year.

JoY
11-05-2004, 07:45 AM
oooooh, remember our Turkish - Dutch lessons??
there was something with pizza on the keyboard & my name STILL is pizzabella on MSN, thanks to that conversation. *giggles*

Goki
11-05-2004, 07:50 AM
hihi. =) yes, yes. though, I can't remember how to say it in Dutch, sorry! =P
just wondering if you still have pizza on your keyboard... ?

JoY
11-05-2004, 08:02 AM
nah, now I live in Amsterdam, I've got a new computer.
there's a lot of stuff living under those keys, but it sure ain't pizza *suspicious look*

ihatechrissneed
11-05-2004, 08:03 AM
fluent: english, german, slovak
semi fluent: Greek
learning: Spanish, French, Latin

Subsidal
11-05-2004, 10:00 AM
You learn english at every school in Germany, but unfortunately not french, spanish & latine (or whatever). I was on such a school where you just learn englisch, but now I'm on a "higher" school so I have to learn a second one (it's french for me)

Vera
11-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Know pretty well already; Finnish, English.
Studying and not so good at: Swedish, German.

the_GoDdEsS
11-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Know pretty well already; Finnish, English.
Studying and not so good at: Swedish, German.

You know plenty of words in German, cutiepies. From what I've seen. =) And German grammar sucks, naturally.

Rag Doll
11-05-2004, 10:54 AM
english. and i've taken classes in both german & italian...though, i couldn't actually speak italian (minus something like "ciao") for the life of me. i'm starting german again next semester, and i was actually pretty good at it...

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 12:18 PM
errr...none of you are normal! I speak one language we dont take a second language until next year. No hablo español -- HAHA I do speak sign language fairly well though!

Danielle
11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
i speak english and french (cos i moved to france six years ago)
and i am learning german (im not very gd at it though :D) - ive studied spanish but i had to stop this year! :)

Vera
11-05-2004, 01:01 PM
You know plenty of words in German, cutiepies. From what I've seen. =) And German grammar sucks, naturally.
From 9 years of studying, I should know something! At least I'm not giving up on it like so many have. It's not THAT difficult of a language, especially once you got the basics down (after studying for 9 years, I think I definitely have the basics down).

Alexa
11-05-2004, 01:41 PM
I speak German^^ , English (but not so good, I'm sorry for that) and french (just a bit...not much).

ihatechrissneed
11-05-2004, 01:49 PM
You learn english at every school in Germany, but unfortunately not french, spanish & latine (or whatever). I was on such a school where you just learn englisch, but now I'm on a "higher" school so I have to learn a second one (it's french for me)
you learn latin and french at my school and theres a spanish club (it's run by a teacher whos almost deaf so no one joined) so i learn spanish at home

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 01:52 PM
I speak German^^ , English (but not so good, I'm sorry for that) and french (just a bit...not much).

your english seems pretty good to me need help? ive had 13 years of it!

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 01:53 PM
People from Europe seem to me like you learn a lot more.....don't i feel lazy

ihatechrissneed
11-05-2004, 01:54 PM
we dont take a second language until next year.
how old are you then, 9?

Alexa
11-05-2004, 01:56 PM
help? If you would help me, everytime!

in grade 5 we've become english (I 've become it in grade 3^^but that was not so good...), in 7 french or latin, in 9 french if you choose latin) in 11 spanish,etc...

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 02:23 PM
how old are you then, 9?

14 thank you - next year 10th grade 2nd language

Alexa
11-05-2004, 02:24 PM
second language in grade 10?
Omg, that's terrible....isn't it? What do you want to choose?

Subsidal
11-05-2004, 02:26 PM
you learn latin and french at my school and theres a spanish club (it's run by a teacher whos almost deaf so no one joined) so i learn spanish at home

We don't get latin on our school 'couse it's a technical college. Centre of gravity, economy.

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 02:28 PM
second language in grade 10?
Omg, that's terrible....isn't it? What do you want to choose?

spanish i want to go into the medical field and i think it will help me with the mexican people who dont speak english and by the way i sen tyou a private message :D

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 02:29 PM
help? If you would help me, everytime!

in grade 5 we've become english (I 've become it in grade 3^^but that was not so good...), in 7 french or latin, in 9 french if you choose latin) in 11 spanish,etc...

ok maybe you need a little help id be gald to you can im me if you have AIM my sn is the1andonlyFA

Alexa
11-05-2004, 02:29 PM
thanks. I've read it and have sent a re to you^^

Alexa
11-05-2004, 02:31 PM
I should to be good with my english, because I would study technology or something like that, and have a job later as a scientist in nanotechnology

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 02:35 PM
ok lesson 1

i think you meant "i need to be"

ihatechrissneed
11-06-2004, 04:32 AM
ok lesson 1

i think you meant "i need to be"
oh l'ironie

Vera
11-06-2004, 04:34 AM
Bwahaha, you said it! ;D

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 06:16 AM
oh l'ironie

WTF if youre trying to say my english is bad then you're wrong so quit hating.

you wont fuck with Da Hui
because Da Hui will fuck with you

Vera
11-06-2004, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

*wipes tears of laughter*

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

*wipes tears of laughter*

Oh yes, indeed that was a very witty comeback. (And if you haven't noticed, sarcasm is prominent in our languagee so get used to it) Obviously, I think we know a little more about English than you do, so stop acting like a wannabe and back off. Thanks in advance. I think it would be in the entire board's best interests if you kept your mouth shut. Kthx~

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 06:32 AM
and i dont think you fully understand preppy in America....

Nina
11-06-2004, 10:06 AM
i can speak german, persian and english fluently.
and i studied latin in school, but i dont know a
word of that anymore. it doesnt count anyway.

fairy call
11-06-2004, 10:08 AM
i studied latin for 2 years

avus avum avi avo avo avi avos avorum avis avis
thats the only thing i remember

Nina
11-06-2004, 10:12 AM
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
jesus h christ i am *so* glad i got rid of this
last year. it is purely disgusting.

Dumb Donut
11-06-2004, 10:18 AM
I speak dutch,
learn english, french and latin

allthough I can't speak latin I can read it hihi
but I would like to learn Spanish
:)

the_GoDdEsS
11-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Oh yes, indeed that was a very witty comeback. (And if you haven't noticed, sarcasm is prominent in our languagee so get used to it) Obviously, I think we know a little more about English than you do, so stop acting like a wannabe and back off. Thanks in advance. I think it would be in the entire board's best interests if you kept your mouth shut. Kthx~

The entire board's interest?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Help, I can't stop laughing. HAHAHAHAHA. HAHA. FUCK! HAHA.

Izie
11-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Awww, the tiny girlie thinks she knows what's good for the board! She thinks she knows the board! And the people! And she thinks we all like her! Awwww that's so cute, you tiny little lovely girl!

So adorable!

the_GoDdEsS
11-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Yeah, and let's not forget only people who speak English as a native language really KNOW what sarcasm is. Yes, yes.

vnzla_sh4dow
11-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Awww, the tiny girlie thinks she knows what's good for the board! She thinks she knows the board! And the people! And she thinks we all like her! Awwww that's so cute, you tiny little lovely girl!

So adorable!

lmao!! hahahaha so funny (dunno why.... but still funny)

ihatechrissneed
11-06-2004, 11:33 AM
WTF if youre trying to say my english is bad then you're wrong so quit hating.

because Da Hui will fuck with you
On the subject of sarcasm, no i'm not.
Your face should be sued for attempting to impersonate a human.

Chainsaw
11-06-2004, 12:37 PM
I know Estonian... study English and Russian... I hate Russian :mad: I can't understand it at all :(

Lostlamb
11-06-2004, 12:40 PM
I know french and english perfectly

Nitro Punk
11-06-2004, 12:49 PM
I speak Greek and English.

Vera
11-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Hahaha, that's too funny. You should check out some of my posts, I'd say 30-40% of them are oozing with sarcasm, so yes, I am quite able to detect it from your posts. Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious! Way to go! You rock, girl!

And by the way, it wasn't a witty comeback, it was an honest comeback. Because I did laugh. It was the Da Hui-lyrics, because quoting Offspring-lyrics is something only certain type of people do on this board and it never stops being funny. Never. Especially when they're especially angry/sad/depressed lyrics. Those are too funny.

Bless you teenies.

nieh
11-06-2004, 02:53 PM

I've seen more typos and grammatical errors from you in the short time you've been posting here than I have from Vera in probably the few years she's been posting here. Also, she's better at sarcasm than you are.

You're ignorant. You looked at her country of origin and automatically assumed she doesn't understand English. Never mind the fact that if you actually read what she was typing to you, you'd realize she obviously has just as good a grasp on it, if not better, than you do. "She's from another country, she can't possibly understand English, so I'll attempt to patronize her".

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 04:14 PM
I've seen more typos and grammatical errors from you in the short time you've been posting here than I have from Vera in probably the few years she's been posting here. Also, she's better at sarcasm than you are.

You're ignorant. You looked at her country of origin and automatically assumed she doesn't understand English. Never mind the fact that if you actually read what she was typing to you, you'd realize she obviously has just as good a grasp on it, if not better, than you do. "She's from another country, she can't possibly understand English, so I'll attempt to patronize her".

um believe it or not I know she speaks/writes/knows english she is typing it afterall

Vera
11-06-2004, 04:53 PM
It's amazing how well you're able to just completely miss the point.

Izie
11-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Plus, can someone teach I'vegoneaway to use punctuation? Because if she soon stops using even the few spacebars she uses, I won't be able to read/insanely laugh at her posts.

Thank you.

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2004, 02:03 AM
I want to help you. Because I'm nice. =)

http://www.eatsshootsandleaves.com/ESLquiz.html

http://www.gamequarium.com/punctuation.html

offspringueuse
11-07-2004, 02:11 AM
I speak franch fluently since I'm french but I learn german and english!

foxi_bebz
11-07-2004, 03:18 AM
which languages do ya know or studying? i know, of course, polish, and i'm learning english /i love it!/ and russian at school. i wish i know italian...:D i want to know what languagues r u learning at school in ur country...well, in poland we're learning english, russian, german, french, and italian in some schools

i iz learnng german an itz quite gud i supose al though a lot of it cumz from da throaat! :p undefinedundefined

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2004, 03:32 AM
i iz learnng german an itz quite gud i supose al though a lot of it cumz from da throaat! :p undefinedundefined

Wow, you can cum from the throat. Whoa! Watch out, here comes the throat cum.

And please, get rid of that annoying spelling. Oder ich spüle dich die Toilette runter wie ein Haufen ungelungener Scheiße. Yes, that.

Love,
Goddess

Phate
11-07-2004, 03:33 AM
I know Norwegian, can easily read Danish and Swedish. I know English, had German for years, having Spanish now, and trying to learn the Dark Speech of Mordor.

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2004, 03:50 AM
I know Norwegian, can easily read Danish and Swedish. I know English, had German for years, having Spanish now, and trying to learn the Dark Speech of Mordor.

Ah, Norge! Hvordan går det?

Phate
11-07-2004, 03:51 AM
o_O
Noen som kan norsk?! :eek:

the_GoDdEsS
11-07-2004, 03:55 AM
o_O
Noen som kan norsk?! :eek:

Jeg forstår norsk, men jeg snakker litt. :(

Phate
11-07-2004, 03:59 AM
Det er tøft.. :)

Qoo
11-07-2004, 08:07 AM
I speak Japanese and English (a bit...) :p
Cheers. :)

Unnatural Disaster
11-07-2004, 09:31 AM
I know English and I am learning Spanish at school.

Inuyasha
11-07-2004, 09:34 AM
i speak spanish, english and want to learn japanese

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 09:50 AM
I hate this. I only speak English. I'm so damn lazy.

ihatechrissneed
11-07-2004, 11:44 AM
I speak Greek and English.
ti kanies re malaka ;)

um believe it or not I know she speaks/writes/knows english she is typing it afterall
I would tell you to fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but judging by the grin on your face you probably already have.

Vera
11-07-2004, 12:01 PM
the Dark Speech of Mordor.
Don't tell me there are Tolkien scholars for that as well... God.

acgc2002
11-12-2004, 03:09 PM
I speak Portuguese ( my mother language, then it doesn´t count), so, as foreign languages: English, Spanish and French are fluent and I am learning german now. :)

Sman9453
11-12-2004, 03:13 PM
i speak hebrew, and if you even START to fuck with me about this one Tripboy, ill start answering in hebrew and piss off your sorry anti-semetic ass

HornyPope
11-12-2004, 03:16 PM
i speak hebrew, and if you even START to fuck with me about this one Tripboy, ill start answering in hebrew and piss off your sorry anti-semetic ass

Well if you put it that way, i'm sure he'll leave you alone now.

Sman9453
11-12-2004, 03:19 PM
i fucking hate him

Sman9453
11-12-2004, 03:22 PM
ma? ani lo mavin ma she ata omer! haval

Sman9453
11-12-2004, 03:28 PM
yesh revahim ya hatihat mefager, ani kotev be otiot latiniot rak beglal she ein li mahsev israely

ihatechrissneed
11-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Come on now, speak in God's language... English.
You smell like a second class railway carriage

Jerry
11-13-2004, 12:35 AM
My native language is polish so I undersatns Slovak and Czech friends too :) I speak also in english, german and last time i started to learn spanish. It's really cool :D

Lullaby
11-13-2004, 02:34 AM
german,englsich(even if its worse :o ),iranian

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 02:21 AM
Write something in iranian :D

too_close_to_see
11-14-2004, 02:33 AM
I can speak English obviously. I also know some Irish and French.

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Write something in iranian :D

so..what do you want me to write? :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 02:42 AM
What about.. You stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker? -lol- sorry
Erm.. write, 'I like punk & go for it' :D

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 02:51 AM
yeah ok....hm...the 'go for it' is a bit complicated....what about : I like punk and my mum hates it? :D

man punk dust daram va modaram motanapheresh hast

^^ good so?

Nina
11-14-2004, 02:58 AM
daram va modaram motanapheresh hast

WAAAAHHHH hahaha.

too_close_to_see
11-14-2004, 02:59 AM
yeah ok....hm...the 'go for it' is a bit complicated....what about : I like punk and my mum hates it? :D

man punk dust daram va modaram motanapheresh hast

^^ good so?

Iranian now reminds me of German.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 03:01 AM
lol, it's funny to read. You know
'man punk dust daram va modaram motanapheresh hast'
'man' <<english & german
'punk' <<same
'dust' << english
'hast' << german
And the other words reminds on other. That gives a funny sentence :D
What's the word for 'mom'? Do you know what I mean by 'go for it'?

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 03:03 AM
yeah youre right....but it sounds different then german or englisch...the word for mother is:modaram

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 03:04 AM
Thought so :D I'm really talented in languages -lol

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 03:06 AM
well..heres teh translation but in englsich you have to put the words on other places y' know

man=I
punk=punk
dust daram=like
va=and
modaram=my mother
motanapheresh hast=hates it

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 03:07 AM
Iranian seems to be an interesting language..

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 03:15 AM
I dunno....my mum dont want to tell me the reeeaaal intresting words...so I dont know what Fuck means in iranian...even dont know if theres a word like that :confused:
but I know what bitch means :rolleyes:

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 03:18 AM
Why don't you try to go in some iran chats or message boards & aks there?
What means bitch?

too_close_to_see
11-14-2004, 03:18 AM
There's probably internet sites out there that would tell you the interesting words.

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 03:20 AM
well its more fun to try to ask my mum...at least she will tell me I know :D
bitch means lashi

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 03:22 AM
lashi -lol- is it pronounced like it's spelled? And your mom really tells you then the interesting words?

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:09 AM
no but maybe I can tell you how its pronounced next time

yep she tells me if I ask her a hundred times :D

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 06:11 AM
hmm Iranian is called persian or farci. and the only word I know is police. yay. well and some political words. oh and fax and telephone are the same as well I believe.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:14 AM
no but maybe I can tell you how its pronounced next time

yep she tells me if I ask her a hundred times :D

Okay, that's good. I need the book back anyway :D Did you look into the boock actually?

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:23 AM
hmm Iranian is called persian or farci. and the only word I know is police. yay. well and some political words. oh and fax and telephone are the same as well I believe.

yeah your right :)

@subsidal: oh erm.....yeah sure....*lookinthebook* :D :o

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:24 AM
@subsidal: oh erm.....yeah sure....*lookinthebook* :D :o

Lol. I gave you the book that you can learn from it!! So please use it! :D

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:26 AM
:o I know *cry*...I will look into it today really!!

p.s.: hab die zweitbeste englsicharbeit der klasse gekriegt! :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:31 AM
Hey, congratulations!! Could be possible I did the best. 5 people had an A & I know from two that they had more mistakes (?) than I had. I just had 2 & if I'd have been more concetrated on the test I only would have one :mad:

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:42 AM
anything else you want me to write in persian?

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:45 AM
How about, 'The Offspring is the best band ever' or 'leave me alone'?

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Why would you want to say something that stupid?

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:48 AM
chubtarin bande doniya Offspring hast

mano tana besar

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:49 AM
Why would you want to say something that stupid?

Just 'cause I am

@ Lullaby
Try to get these interesting words out of your mom :D

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:50 AM
Just 'cause I am

@ Lullaby
Try to get these interesting words out of your mom :D

yeah ill trie..but not today...weve got guests :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:52 AM
Again? You have guests a lot.. :cool:

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:54 AM
yeah...my mom always have guests...but nobody wants to see me :( *cry*cry*cry*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 06:56 AM
lol, except me. But your mom doesn't like me so.. :D

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 06:59 AM
lol, except me. But your mom doesn't like me so.. :D

my mum is an alien too!!!! :mad:

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:04 AM
That's why she doesn't like me! Aliens doesn't like me in general it seems..

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 07:07 AM
That's why she doesn't like me! Aliens doesn't like me in general it seems..

rofl!!!! but the aliens like me!!so: your husband seems to be an alien too! :D

^^thats why hes become my lover :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:10 AM
He doesn't like you. He just wants a little fun. He also could go & look for another girl & he would if I'd tell him to :p

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 07:12 AM
He doesn't like you. He just wants a little fun. He also could go & look for another girl & he would if I'd tell him to :p

:p youre getting old!Im young...hey.....I was just wondering,...isnt that illegal? :confused: :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:15 AM
:p youre getting old!Im young...hey.....I was just wondering,...isnt that illegal? :confused: :D

That with you is, with me isn't. If you forgot, I'm his wife, so it can't be for me

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 07:15 AM
Jesus christ you're stupid pretend marriage games belong in the chat, not here. I kill enough of my brain cells by going to school, I don't need this crap here.

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Jesus christ you're stupid pretend marriage games belong in the chat, not here. I kill enough of my brain cells by going to school, I don't need this crap here.

oh..ok :o

@subsidal:let this topic rest in peace.....and:fuck the rules!illegal or not who cares :p

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Then don't read it

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 07:20 AM
Then don't read it
You have 1749 posts, not reading things by you is far more difficult than you'd think. You crazy spammer you.

Subsidal
let this topic rest in peace.....and:fuck the rules!illegal or not who cares :p

I'll take you to the court :p

And now, rest in piece lovely topic :D

Subsidal
You have 1749 posts, not reading things by you is far more difficult than you'd think. You crazy spammer you.

You could set me on your ignore list, then you wouldn't have that problem

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 07:22 AM
Good idea.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:25 AM
I know ..........

Lullaby
11-14-2004, 07:26 AM
erm..and what about me? :(

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 07:28 AM
You don't have 1749 off-topic posts yet. Have patience.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:29 AM
You only got 166 posts, so you're not spamming. I guess he can handly your few stupid posts you made now. You know, you did a few now, I do a lot always ;)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 07:35 AM
But hey Subsi! I'M also a BIG MOMMY now. Look! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*hehe* I'm also spamming... :D

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 07:37 AM
Do you want me to put you on ignore or something?

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:37 AM
So Noodles can be happy as well.. :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 07:39 AM
If you want to put me on your ignore list... :)

Yeah Noodles, be happy! You have two BIG MOMMIES now! Hehe!

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:41 AM
Lol, too bad he isn't reading this :( :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Yeah. Too bad...

But he has to post a lot if he ever wants to get us with our post numbers *hehe*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:54 AM
I doubt Noodles will ever get us and if he'd start to try he'd get on wheelchairman's ignore list :D lol

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 07:57 AM
If I'm honest...

I've added all the band members to my buddy list *laughs* ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 07:58 AM
I didn't :cool:

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:01 AM
I just had the idea. Of course it was an evening and I was bored and Sketch was not here and... yeah then it happened...

I'm gonna win in
*SIN CITY*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Ja ja, immer diese faulen Ausreden!! Confess it, you planned to put The Offspring on your buddy list! I saw through you! Ha!

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:06 AM
Das sind keine Ausreden!!! ;)

I didn't plan it! :p

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Of course you did! :p You're trying to get The Offspring. And someday you'll "surprise" (in a bad way) them with a big big hug from the back :confused:

Ich will sagen, irgendwas überraschst du sie mit einer großen, fesselnden Umarmung von hinten das sie dir net mehr entfliehen können! Shame on you! :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Ach komm' schon... The Offspring sind doch nicht Sketch und der ist bis jetzt der Einzige der Umarmungen kriegt. Obwohl Noodles... :rolleyes: :D ;)

Oh come. The Offspring's not Sketch and he's the only one up to now who gets hugs of me. But Noodles... :rolleyes:

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:27 AM
lol, you you you you you! How long do you know Sketch now?

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:32 AM
For 20 days now.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:37 AM
Wow! 20 days & you already fancy him.. nice :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:40 AM
I can only say this sentence

We're just friends is all.

(I guess you all don't believe in that anyway right? But it's the truth!) ;)

*SIN CITY*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Of course I believe you. I was just treating you a bit. Sorry :o
Read some conversations between Joe/Hysteria/Idiot & me. It's the same actually like you with Sketch

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Alright then. :)
But I want to go to California anyway ;) Sooo it's nice to have a great friend there now too. That's makes the thought of travelling there even more seductive. :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Travelling or moving?

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 08:51 AM
Only travelling.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Send me a postcard when you're there & take some pictures for me. I'd love to go the too, but I can't afford it :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:01 AM
It'll take a while until I can afford it too. But if I go there I'll send you a postcard and tons of pictures. ;) I'll search the best places for taking photos and I'm sure Sketch would show me where to find these places ;)

Do you also want a photo of a sunset then?

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:03 AM
Of course of course! And don't forget Dexter's house! -lol- Just kidding :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:09 AM
LOL
Well if you want I can give it a try. Even though I'd risk dog bites then. ;)

But hey that would be an awesome trip to California. Sketch would be the best about it. For sure!

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:12 AM
Oh no! No way! I can't risk you dog bites! Better not go to Dexter then. I don't want to get in trouble with Sketch & I bet he would be angry if you got some 'cause of me! So better don't go there & enjoy Sketch instead :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:16 AM
*smiles*

Yeah yeah. my Sketchy.
Von dem hör ich erst morgen wieder was. Wenn ich Glück habe morgen früh (aber dann müsste er verdammt spät ins Bett gehen) oder halt morgen abend.

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:26 AM
:( poor you :( But the time will past fast, you'll see :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah I have a computer science lesson tomorrow anyway so I'll check my emails and the boards. But I don't think that he sends me an email then it's too late and he'll be tired when he comes back from Holiday Havoc...

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Hey, but at least he'll come back! :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:35 AM
yeah hopefully! ;)
I told him that he should use his elbows if the others jump on him too hard.
I hope he comes back without any broken arms or legs... :)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Oh right.. that festival.. lucky Sketch.. :(

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Yeah. But he'll tell me how it was so I'll tell you then how it was. ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Nothing compared to being there.. :) but.. oh well.. :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Yeah I'd like to be there too but hey our Palladium idea is also great! ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Our Palladium idea is great! And after the show we'll stay there & wait till Offspring come out -lol- (visions :D)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Yeah and we just start singing SIN CITY then because of our visions. And no one will ever know what they're about *zwinker* ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 09:53 AM
Hell yeah! And if Dexter & Noodles come out then & wonder, we'll show them, right? -lol- *shakeshead* bad bad bad bad

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 09:55 AM
*lacht sich gerade endgültig tot. Hält inne, denkt dann das sie sich nicht totlachen darf weil wir dann unsere Vision nicht mehr demonstrieren können*

Sorry. CENSORED because of indirect thoughts.... ;)

Vera
11-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Können Sie bitte diese Dinge im MSN oder etwas unterhalten?

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 10:01 AM
You should see what I see Vera. It's beautiful.

Today 10:59 AM
Vera Können Sie bitte diese Dinge im MSN oder etwas unterhalten?
Today 10:55 AM
Sixpence. This user is on your Ignore List.
Today 10:53 AM
Subsidal This user is on your Ignore List.
Today 10:45 AM
Today 10:42 AM
Today 10:41 AM
Today 10:40 AM
Today 10:39 AM
Today 10:38 AM
Today 10:35 AM

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Well then I can post whatever I want.
And I can't talk about that on MSN because if you'd look my profile I DON'T HAVE MSN. Sorry.

Vera
11-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Sehr schön. ;p

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Hm. :) ...............

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:09 AM
*lacht sich gerade endgültig tot. Hält inne, denkt dann das sie sich nicht totlachen darf weil wir dann unsere Vision nicht mehr demonstrieren können*

Sorry. CENSORED because of indirect thoughts.... ;)

That's really too funny. I already imagine the people asking me why I have to grin all the time tomorrow :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:11 AM
That's really too funny. I already imagine the people asking me why I have to grin all the time tomorrow :D

I guess the same goes for me.
I'll sing that song tomorrow all the time. For sure. :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:13 AM
And cause it's such a good song with so great visions now, once again!

We're going in to Sin City!!

SpongeBob
11-14-2004, 10:14 AM
Fluent in English and French, and I know some odd phrases and slang in Mexican-Spanish (very different from Spanish Spanish), having grown up in California.

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:15 AM
And cause it's such a good song with so great visions now, once again!

We're going in to Sin City!!

Actually not you and me go IN to Sin City... But someone else... *zwinker* ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Actually not you and me go IN to Sin City... But someone else... *zwinker* ;)

Erm.. well.. but we could go.. :D .. there's always a chance to get in to Sin City :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:19 AM
*laughs and has to read the PM again, because they were so damn cool...* :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:21 AM
lol, yeah.. I'll definetly keep those pm's. I always delete the pm's again, but this ones.. no, I'll keep 'em! :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh yeah definitely you should keep them... They're unique... *hehe*
Wie hieß noch mal der Satz "2 Doofe ein Gedanke" auf Englisch? Hab ich vergessen...

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:29 AM
Great minds think alike :) Indeed!

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Yeah exactly!
Thank ya... :)
I can do a lot of posts tomorrow because I don't have school on tuesday. So that means I have a lot of time to increase my post number *hehe*

BEWARE, BABY! :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:33 AM
*cries* NOOOOOOOOOOO I'll post tomorrow too.. from my mom's computer hehehehe :p

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:36 AM
That won't help ya! HA I'll post through the night! With Sketchy that always works out and then my post number increeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeases *haha*

Poor you! :p
;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Okay *snief* that *snief* makes me *snief* sad *snief*. Gotta *snief* be strong! *cries*

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Haha!

Go to SIN CITY (no... Go to our vision).
Maybe you'll feel better then *hehe* :D

'2 in a row', you know what I mean??? ;)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 10:54 AM
2 in a row? I can imagine what you mean! And if you mean something else then I'm toooooooo bad :D lol That really makes me feel better again but if you beat my post count you have to care about that the visions come true or I'll never fell better/happy agian! ;) :p

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Palladium wir kommen and our visions will come true! *laughs* :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:04 AM
Lol.. damn.. Sin City, Spare Me The Details, Amaricana.. that'll all reminds me on the visions now!

Jebus
11-14-2004, 11:05 AM
I know English and Spanish

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Lol.. damn.. Sin City, Spare Me The Details, Amaricana.. that'll all reminds me on the visions now!

*nods head, swings hips GOES WITH THE RHYTHM! LOOOOL*

2 IN A ROW! Actually 3. Or 4? :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:10 AM
3 or 4? 4 or 3? Or just the 2? Let's try out every option ones & then we'll decide! -lol

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:11 AM
3 or 4? 4 or 3? Or just the 2? Let's try out every option ones & then we'll decide! -lol

*laughs beats her head and falls off the chair again*

Oooooh you're toooo bad. Would 4 in a row work actually??? Oh I think yeah... :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Definitely! lol- That'd be fun :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Definitely! lol- That'd be fun :D

Yeah and it would be equal. *laughs* :)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:19 AM
What means equal? (my dictionary still doesn't work & I'm to lazy to get the big book again ^^)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:25 AM
What means equal? (my dictionary still doesn't work & I'm to lazy to get the big book again ^^)
translation for "equal":

ebenbürtig
entsprechend
gleichwertig
gleich
gleich groß
gleichberechtigt

So '4 in a row' would be equal ;) :D

offy
11-14-2004, 11:25 AM
I can speak:
German, English, Latin (actually you don't SPEAK Latin...), French and some Italian (been learning it since this year).

The only one I don't like is French, dunno why, but I just won't manage to speak it fluently....

Tired_Of_You
11-14-2004, 11:28 AM
I only speak French and English...Am I the only one who only speak 2 languages? :confused:

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:34 AM
translation for "equal":

ebenbürtig
entsprechend
gleichwertig
gleich
gleich groß
gleichberechtigt

So '4 in a row' would be equal ;) :D

Yeah, then I agree with you :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Yeah, then I agree with you :D
have a look in the thread *random thoughts* topic

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:40 AM
I had, I had :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 11:44 AM
I had, I had :D

I replied, I replied! :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 11:51 AM
lol- you stupid fly, you stupid fly -lol
Sorry, it's not meant serious, that was just the first thing I had to think of ;) :)

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:01 PM
lol- you stupid fly, you stupid fly -lol
Sorry, it's not meant serious, that was just the first thing I had to think of ;) :)

Yeah yeah. Oh dammit, I can't get this song and the vision out of my head.
Dammit, dammit, dammit and another dammit!!!!

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:08 PM
But it's great, eh? I love our vision :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:09 PM
But it's great, eh? I love our vision :D

Yeah it's FUCKING great *looooooool* :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Yeah it's FUCKING great *looooooool* :D
*sings*vision,... in sin city*

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:12 PM
*sings*vision,... in sin city*

Reply to "This thread never end", baby! :D *looooool*

*sings as well SIN CITY*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:16 PM
Reply to "This thread never end", baby! :D *looooool*

*sings as well SIN CITY*

Now I really did! *giggles* We got bad ideas.. but.. wait.. you got the worst of all! Make it come true, *shakeshead* really! Shame! :D That's so cool! :D -lol-

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Now I really did! *giggles* We got bad ideas.. but.. wait.. you got the worst of all! Make it come true, *shakeshead* really! Shame! :D That's so cool! :D -lol-

But now it's a deal. HELL YEAH (I never meant the words HELL YEAH as serious as I do right now!) :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:19 PM
But now it's a deal. HELL YEAH (I never meant the words HELL YEAH as serious as I do right now!) :D

lol- HELL YEAH! Me too. It's a deal & we'll do. Frankly, ..I can't wait! :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:20 PM
lol- HELL YEAH! Me too. It's a deal & we'll do. Frankly, ..I can't wait! :D

We're really serious aren't we? :D (Ich pinkel mir bald in die Hose vor Lachen! :D)

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:22 PM
We're really serious aren't we? :D (Ich pinkel mir bald in die Hose vor Lachen! :D)

lol- Des solltest du aba net tun ^^
Yeah, we are serious, oder bekommst jez schiss? :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:23 PM
lol- Des solltest du aba net tun ^^
Yeah, we are serious, oder bekommst jez schiss? :D

Nee wovor denn?
A nicer vision can't exist! :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Especially if the vision will come true! *aahhhhhh* :D

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Especially if the vision will come true! *aahhhhhh* :D

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH YEAH... Sin Cityyyyyy *swings hips with the rhythm* ;) We have to practice that *looooooooooool*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:32 PM
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH YEAH... Sin Cityyyyyy *swings hips with the rhythm* ;) We have to practice that *looooooooooool*

looooooooooool- Sin City's vision! *swings with Sixpence the hips to the rhythm*

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:34 PM
looooooooooool- Sin City's vision! *swings with Sixpence the hips to the rhythm*

Good that we have enough time until the day we're trying to make it come true.
Wait I send you my email adress through PM so we can talk about our super duper VISION through eMails too. *hehe*

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:41 PM
Good that we have enough time until the day we're trying to make it come true.
Wait I send you my email adress through PM so we can talk about our super duper VISION through eMails too. *hehe*

That's cool! I'll send you mine too

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:42 PM
That's cool! I'll send you mine too

GREAT GREAT! :D

Subsidal
11-14-2004, 12:46 PM
GREAT GREAT! :D

Indeed! :p

Sixpence.
11-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Indeed! :p