PDA

View Full Version : That's Enough Guys !!!

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Ok ok. Telekinesis had a great idea talking about Noodles Gayness.Everyone knows that he is gay and he has already said it.But guys, let's talk about some other secret of him or a secret about the other guys. There are 98374823756 about his gayness now. It is overrated !!!! :D
We must discuss now about his wife gayness or Greg's pennis size :p

Jack the Tripper
05-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Lets try going back to the 1990s.... didn't work.

scotishabbit
05-14-2005, 08:57 PM
hey i think you are an idiot
lets talk about your secrets
being gay is not something bad!!!!!!!He is a human he has a life you too, so enjoy your life instaid of bothering other people!!
Fuck you

Burn it up
05-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Haha do you guys like the offspring? Im new here and the first thing i see is proof of noodles, homesexuality? Isnt he married tho?

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 09:01 PM
hey i think you are an idiot
lets talk about your secrets
being gay is not something bad!!!!!!!He is a human he has a life you too, so enjoy your life instaid of bothering other people!!
Fuck you

Why are you sooooooooo angry :p

I do not have secrets and everyone nows I'm gay (hahaha).. I'm not bothering anyone, I just tried to say that if you guys keep going on talking about it, some time it won't be funny anymore. Noodles logs in and see the same threads, you know, if it doesn't change he won't log in a while because nothing is new. :D

PS: It's so cute how love kids love saying "Fuck You"...

Oh, *sits and cries*

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Haha do you guys like the offspring? Im new here and the first thing i see is proof of noodles, homesexuality? Isnt he married tho?

He is, anyways he says he is gay and also is his wife hehe :D

scotishabbit
05-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Why are you sooooooooo angry :p

I do not have secrets and everyone nows I'm gay (hahaha).. I'm not bothering anyone, I just tried to say that if you guys keep going on talking about it, some time it won't be funny anymore. Noodles logs in and see the same threads, you know, if it doesn't change he won't log in a while because nothing is new. :D

PS: It's so cute how love kids love saying "Fuck You"...

Oh, *sits and cries*
so you are saying that the ending justifies the media?

scotishabbit
05-14-2005, 09:05 PM
with media i tried to say way xD
so you are saying that the ending justifies the ways?

scotishabbit
05-14-2005, 09:05 PM
dont justify the ways?

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 09:06 PM
so you are saying that the ending justifies the media?

Fuck.... You got me.......

I WAS never able to understand that sentence ...... :mad:

scotishabbit
05-14-2005, 09:06 PM
sorry i wanted to ask you that if you think that "the ending dont justifie the ways?"

scotishabbit
05-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Fuck.... You got me.......

I WAS never able to understand that sentence ...... :mad:
it means this
the way you do it doesnt matter just to have what you need
so you say that you will bother noodles just for seeing him here?

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 09:08 PM
sorry i wanted to ask you that if you think that "the ending dont justifie the ways?"

I know. I understand the sentence translating it into Portuguese.But I still don't know what it means. I don't get what this sentence really means :D

When people ask me that I never answer

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 09:14 PM
it means this
the way you do it doesnt matter just to have what you need
so you say that you will bother noodles just for seeing him here?

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gotta love you for that, because of this sentence "the way you do it doesnt matter just to have what you need" I finally understood what that expression means..........

Thank You muchly. Now My answer:

The way people are trying to catch Noodles attention is overrated.They just talk about it now.I guess it's time to forget about hie gayness and talk about something else.

And now explain this question for me: "so you say that you will bother noodles just for seeing him here?!

Ask me that in a different way please (Hell yeah, it's hard for me understanding some of you, by the way thanks for your patience)

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh, go on Camila, just for once, get angry and rip into him. For me.

Camilamazed
05-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh, go on Camila, just for once, get angry and rip into him. For me.

Yaaaaaaaaaay.......Thanks for supporting me Dave hehehe <3 :D