PDA

View Full Version : Downloads Section

offspring kid
05-15-2005, 12:30 PM
ADMINISTRATOR dont take it like a TIP,you can say like a request i was thinking that you can give a downloads section here like you can have the PICTURES cause i cant find the pictures of atom with the band and some wallpapers,fonts maybe,and other coolstuff cause all the sites about offspring besides this SUCK bigtime

THANK YOU

curuja
05-15-2005, 02:31 PM
There's some interesting things in OffspringNation (http://www.offspringnation.com), if i'm right, this is a part of the oficial site.. right? Theres some Atom's video on the tour and anothers stuff.. Anyway I agree with you. Download section NOW!!!

phoenix
05-15-2005, 02:34 PM
if u want pictures cant u just use google?

offspring kid
05-16-2005, 08:57 AM
if u want pictures cant u just use google?

man i have tried YAHOO,MSN,GOOGLE everything cant find atom pictures with the band :S

Cejus
05-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I'd like a downloads-section, too! :rolleyes: But lets be realistic, usually the official websites don't have such sections where you can download cool stuff (e.g. www.Greenday.com, www.goodcharlotte.com ...). But it's also true that other pages have got better photo-sections than this one! :( PLEASE UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS, WITH BETTER QUALITY!!! :p

Mannen som blev en gris
05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
They could atleast have some wallpapers.