PDA

View Full Version : Bad news people

scotishabbit
05-15-2005, 12:31 PM
i was reading today in the argentinian website that the offspring wont continue much more, they said that the GH could be their last album but if its sells a lot theyll continue 3 years more, and in the rock and pop radio a man known as mario pergollini who had a discussion with dexter before the concert in argentina, said that maybe the offspring could separate in 1 year.
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD

offspring kid
05-15-2005, 12:33 PM
i was reading today in the argentinian website that the offspring wont continue much more, they said that the GH could be their last album but if its sells a lot theyll continue 3 years more, and in the rock and pop radio a man known as mario pergollini who had a discussion with dexter before the concert in argentina, said that maybe the offspring could separate in 1 year.
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD

man noodles said in one of his posts that they are already working on the new album with all new songs and i THINK THAT NEWS IS TOTALY FAKE :S

darko
05-15-2005, 12:34 PM
wont belive it till its posted here by the band

cony_
05-15-2005, 12:37 PM
pergolini es un hijo de puta seba esta re picado por q no le pasaron el concierto por su puta radio q se meta el dedo en el culo ese idiota.... :mad:

aun asi con solo leer "cant repeat" uno se da cuenta q no volveran a ser lo de antes....

scotishabbit
05-15-2005, 12:38 PM
in much music a tv program noodles said 3 cds more hope is true

Jackish
wont belive it till its posted here by the band

Wise words.

offspring kid
pergolini es un hijo de puta seba esta re picado por q no le pasaron el concierto por su puta radio q se meta el dedo en el culo ese idiota.... :mad:

aun asi con solo leer "cant repeat" uno se da cuenta q no volveran a ser lo de antes....

dude talk in english

scotishabbit
Noodles say something if you read this

cony_
05-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Noodles say something if you read this

traduce un poco delo q dije para nuestros amigos forista no-habla-hispano porfa XD

icklebabygremlin
05-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD
ok ppl buy the greatest hits as may times as you can!!

darko
05-15-2005, 12:50 PM

hmmm wander if anyone will notice me giving everyone the same present this christmas?

Noodles is gay
05-15-2005, 12:53 PM
hmmm wander if anyone will notice me giving everyone the same present this christmas?

you 'wander'?

Mandy is cruel
05-15-2005, 12:56 PM
OFFSPRING WILL CONTINUE!
that news is fake (i hope) and they will make a new album (i hope again)
and they will come to brazil and i'll go to the show (well... i hope again again again my vocabulary isn't good hehe)

darko
05-15-2005, 12:57 PM
you 'wander'?

PISS OF U MISERABLE LITTLE WANKSTAIN

Gabriel
05-15-2005, 01:01 PM
well, if they want raise next generation of stupid mtv kids by song like pretty fly, they are already dead for me.
but oouoo I belive in miracles'... and I hope they'll record something great as they did with Ignition. would't it be nice- 'Old Offspring' will stand upon the grave and write some new beatiful songs again

Noodles is gay
05-15-2005, 01:03 PM
PISS OF U MISERABLE LITTLE WANKSTAIN

Ever heard of the word 'off'?

Just 'wandering' because you didn't use it last time you attempted to say 'off' either. The word 'you' is quite magical too.

grunge
05-15-2005, 01:44 PM
It's sad...

darko
05-15-2005, 01:45 PM
u know i think it was that website that was responaible for the last 'Offspring to split' rumour

crazy_offspring_gal
05-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD
I do not belive this....i will never belive this....Offspring will continue till there bones are old and have walking sticks!

punker 2005
05-15-2005, 01:59 PM
yeah well said u crazy offspring girl!! why would they think of quitting!! they are still in their Prime! And they still rock my world!! i dont believe all this Bullshit that these people are saying! Offspring Rock nuff said! Crazy Offspring girl ur lovely!!

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD

Dont care! Got it!

scotishabbit
05-15-2005, 08:47 PM
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Camilamazed
05-15-2005, 09:27 PM
That's why I do not read things about them in another sites :rolleyes:

Kitten
05-16-2005, 07:17 AM
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD

Didn't they something similar around CO1 times too?

scotishabbit
05-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Didn't they something similar around CO1 times too?
yeah you are right

sebastienfan
05-16-2005, 08:48 PM
I said it before,Dexter said in a interview " At 40 years old I will no longer be a punk" and that is really soon.he is born in what,1965 I think..

Noodles
05-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Two words: Bull and Shit!

sebastienfan
05-16-2005, 09:06 PM
what is the bullshit?im pretty sure he said that.

Seiraryu
05-16-2005, 11:57 PM
A) Mario Pergollini always has some rumour to spread.

B) Rumours will always abound--stop obsessing, people.

Damn. No need to get all worked up.

~ Manu.

Noodles
05-17-2005, 12:17 AM
We are NOT quitting.

Unless I get that job in the Goofy costume at Disneylines.

notoriousdoc
05-17-2005, 12:50 AM
Come over here and dress up as a treetops grove raccoon!! Or whatever the bloody thing is...

http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/holidays/uklodges/park_images/newq_l3.jpg
Really can't see you in one though.

Cejus
05-17-2005, 02:53 AM
We are NOT quitting.

:D hehehe. Nice to hear it from you, Noodles!! That's why I never trust in what's written in other unofficial pages :p

IAmNotOne
05-17-2005, 04:14 AM
Thank you for clearing that up, Noodles.

Dr.Faustus
05-17-2005, 04:32 AM
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD

What is this website anyway? Give us the link for it.

crazy_offspring_gal
05-17-2005, 06:06 AM
We are NOT quitting.
Full stop end of story! The Offspring are deffo still on the roll! :D

who made up that shit anyway?! ill kill them! :mad:

Splejse
05-17-2005, 06:15 AM
In a dansih magaine Dexter said that he would like to make 2 albums more with Offspring, and that was just before Splinter or just after, so i think that they are gonna continue some years more :D

Swill
05-17-2005, 06:15 AM
We are NOT quitting.

Ha ha.there you go................enough said...............
________
Free Tube Xxx (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Yatesy
05-17-2005, 06:31 AM
Two words: Bull and Shit!

My thoughts exactly.

StayInTheHouseCarl
05-17-2005, 07:21 AM
haha, well, they do have auditions monthly....
i'd pay to see that! :D

RonWelty
05-17-2005, 01:52 PM
We are NOT quitting.

i´m the owner ..u´re hired ... 500 $ week ! NO TIME TO LUNCH ...

L.A.P.D
05-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Nothing more to say
OFFSPRING NOT DEAD

This fucking sucks

Dexter Powerhead
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
noodles said that offspring will continue working till' 10 cds..........and noodles is GOD...............so this is the word of god...........then that is a fake.......i've heard many of this separations..........and offspring still lives so after GH offspring will continue working...........

darko
05-17-2005, 02:33 PM
We are NOT quitting.

see i told ya! when they're ready, then they'll tell us themselves!

offspring kid
05-17-2005, 02:46 PM
We are NOT quitting.

take that you all ASS and HOLES

nameless
05-17-2005, 03:03 PM
i cant see them continuing much longer! i think there will probably only be on more album after the greatest hits!

darko
05-17-2005, 03:05 PM
We are NOT quitting..

*clears throat*

offspring kid
05-17-2005, 03:09 PM
i cant see them continuing much longer! i think there will probably only be on more album after the greatest hits!

1 ???? i think 3 !

Skate Rat 19
05-17-2005, 04:40 PM
yeah that was the REAL Noodles setting things straight, end of story, people who constantly ask this stuff die, and this had better be the last post on this thread!

scotishabbit
05-17-2005, 07:13 PM
We are NOT quitting.

hahahahahaha i love you made me laugh a lot

sebastienfan
05-17-2005, 09:01 PM
im not beleiving anything enymore on any web site until I hear it from any memer of the ban himself.3/4 of rumors are false,im tired of worried for nothing.thanks to noodles,im really glad to hear that they are not quitting.

scotishabbit
05-18-2005, 09:57 AM
im not beleiving anything enymore on any web site until I hear it from any memer of the ban himself.3/4 of rumors are false,im tired of worried for nothing.thanks to noodles,im really glad to hear that they are not quitting.
wel thats okay

RobinoZombie
05-18-2005, 01:01 PM
haha the one who posted this would be so dead, IF well ever get any MODS in here...we need it...dammit...in all the interviews since smash they've said that they dont know what happends after the next album..so kinda, deal with it. but sure, they are over 40, well umh noods is :D haha...but dont fucking post shit like that. it will come up on the site, and im glad that we've got this site, since the last sucked...only good was WD:s pics from each Co1 show

offspringintenselyrock
05-22-2005, 07:32 AM
We are NOT quitting.

Phew! I'll finally get some sleep! :D

Jimbob2005
05-22-2005, 07:50 AM
yay they aren't splitting up! Hey OffspringIntenselyRock, where'd you get the Curtains Shmertains quote from?

IdiotOfTheDay
05-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Skratch magazine interview with Dexter:
"SKRATCH: When this is all over—if it ever ends—do you think you will return to school?
DEXTER: I would like to. But the nature of that kind of stuff is…that I was growing stuff in petri dishes. I was working on a retrovirus thing. I would have to put the whole music thing on hold if I wanted to go back to that. I want to go back eventually, but I am having more fun doing this."
That's from June of 2004. You couldn't totally change your mind about something like your band in a year, especially if that band's been around for quite a while. So stop making up shit. We all know the Offspring are going to break up eventually, but I don't think it's going to be this year.
EDIT: Dammit....just saw Noodles's post. I really need to look through everything before I post, don't I....

offspringintenselyrock
05-22-2005, 08:36 AM
yay they aren't splitting up! Hey OffspringIntenselyRock, where'd you get the Curtains Shmertains quote from?
Hey Jimbob!
I got the curtains shmertains quote completely from my head! I know-genius! It was about 2/3 in the morning and I was being really crazy with Amy, and we made a whole email of bullet points of random crap! Lol it's great.

Jimbob2005
05-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Hey Jimbob!
I got the curtains shmertains quote completely from my head! I know-genius! It was about 2/3 in the morning and I was being really crazy with Amy, and we made a whole email of bullet points of random crap! Lol it's great.
Lol, yes it has a ring to it!

offspringintenselyrock
05-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Lol, yes it has a ring to it!
Yeah it's one of the chunks of randomness that I'm most proud of. I'll see if I can dig up the random email I sent ed&abbie....

offspringintenselyrock
05-22-2005, 09:26 AM
I found it! I've sent it to you. One of my favourite bits is-

-(disclaimer:we are very late and drunky and silly.)we accept no mercy or pancakes.

-especially pancakes from strange men.

lol :rolleyes:

Mentally_Challenged
05-22-2005, 10:46 AM

Please, Please, PLEASE! I Know 'people' is a terribly hard word to spell, but could you please at least....try?

Something gives me the feeling Noodles is still slightly (?!?!) pissed off about goofy...or pluto...or both.... =|

Camilamazed
05-22-2005, 11:28 AM
We are NOT quitting.

Wanna make love???????? :D

Black Dragon
07-14-2005, 09:19 PM

Cony: disculpame pero a Mario, no lo bardees :mad: , el manager de la banda no le dejo pasar el SHOW por la radio eso es cierto, Mario se calento
Ademas es mentira, el lo desmintio en la radio.
Dice ke The Offspring van a seguir un par de años mas :cool:

Black Dragon
07-14-2005, 09:19 PM
If anyone want the translation to English, please let me know :cool:

Venom Symbiote
07-14-2005, 11:51 PM
:rolleyes:

Fucking idiots. Choke and die.

Amazed
07-15-2005, 08:03 AM

Dead Cheerleader
07-15-2005, 05:03 PM
Wanna make love???????? :D

What?! You better shut the fuck up you little bitch.

Camilamazed
07-15-2005, 05:21 PM
What?! You better shut the fuck up you little bitch.

Jealous?
hehe :p

Dead Cheerleader
07-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Jealous the fuck of what? Certainly not your looks. Now shut the fuck up. Bitch.

darko
07-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Jealous the fuck of what? Certainly not your looks. Now shut the fuck up. Bitch.

why so serious?

Camilamazed
07-15-2005, 06:04 PM

Someone just had a bad day.... Do I need to say who? :rolleyes:

Dead Cheerleader
07-15-2005, 08:13 PM
why so serious?

I just don't like it when people want Noodles. Only I can want him.

Conspiracy of One
07-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Noodles Hair Roxz all black and grayish

Dead Cheerleader
07-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Noodles Hair Roxz all black and grayish

Wait now, are you fucking saying that you want him too?? You better not be. And yes, his hair does fucking 'rock.' It is much more hot when it is long, I just want to grab it. So very hot.

Conspiracy of One
07-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Im a guy and im straight i jus think his hair is kool

Dead Cheerleader
07-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Well then you must have good taste. Why don't you dye your hair to match his?

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-15-2005, 09:22 PM
yeah well said u crazy offspring girl!! why would they think of quitting!! they are still in their Prime! And they still rock my world!! i dont believe all this Bullshit that these people are saying! Offspring Rock nuff said! Crazy Offspring girl ur lovely!!

They aren't really in their prime, really....