PDA

View Full Version : He's Bisexual HONEST

ibid
05-15-2005, 04:48 PM
All this Noodles is gay crap...

Hey lets throw something else into the mix, if not gay then what about... arrgghhh noooo - bisexual yee haa! hahaha! Quick run to the hills!

That would explain the wife
That would explain the kids
That would explain the Gay for a Day thread
That would explain the dick comment

It's all so clear now ROFL

Lastly, excuse me for having the temerity to post a new topic with less than a zillion post to my name.

Little_Miss_1565
05-15-2005, 04:50 PM
What about witty, or sarcastic? Or would that be too far over your head?

ibid
05-15-2005, 04:59 PM
*sigh* did you think I wasn't being witty or sarcastic as well? I did think all the hahaha and Rolling on the floor laughing may have given my joke away but evidently not.

To be clear I hope, I was poking fun at (i.e. making a joke at the expense of) those that took him seriously, those that had a problem with it in any case, and to make fun of/freak out those that have a problem with anyone being gay or whatever by saying, 'ohhh no but look he could still like girls if he's bi' (because it seems to me some of the anti gay parade were making themselves feel better by saying 'but he's married, so it can't be true')

Now my joke is exposed, maybe I should have put a ;) in to drop an even more obvious hint? Oh well.

ETA: It seems a lot of people can't spot a joke, and the braincells some people have I could count on the fingers of my head so alas my signature is all too true. edit (again...): Good god there are some angry little people in here :p

melbert
05-15-2005, 05:32 PM
If I were Noodles, and I had a million people posting a million threads on my bands official message board about how gay I was, and they had all this proof that probably means absolutely nothing when you really think about it, I'd be so wiped from laughing my ass off day in and day out. Who cares about his sexuality, honestly, who gives a flying fuck? He's a music maker, which in truth has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he prefers twinkies over donuts.
Got it? Good.
Now shut your faces. I'm so sick of this.

leo3375
05-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Doesn't anyone know sarcasm when they read it?! Honestly, some people don't get it. Noodles was being sarcastic and milking the allegations in the process. He's a sarcastic goof, that's all.