jrk247
05-15-2005, 07:42 PM
I hate it!

Endymion
05-15-2005, 07:54 PM
two turtle doves

Tripman
05-15-2005, 07:56 PM
I hate rap as much as I'd hate this thing to be my fiance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/paranoid_schizo/Ugly.jpg

Jebus
05-15-2005, 08:13 PM
I hate it!
Translation: I hate black people

originally posted by Nieh

Camilamazed
05-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Rap sucks muchly...... Tho American rap cannot suck more than Brazilian Rap :mad:

Linda
05-15-2005, 08:20 PM
I like some rap.
Gangsta rap....yeah!

yusuke-lupin
05-15-2005, 08:47 PM
i hate rap but thats only what i think its just not my thing i hate wiggers the most tho dont pretend to be something your not plz aka eminem no offence to any one

Skip91
05-16-2005, 12:02 AM
you can't spell....

Skip91
05-16-2005, 12:13 AM
damn it i hate it when that happens

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-16-2005, 03:39 AM
I hate it!

You appear to have heard every rap song that has ever been made and ever will be made. That's damn impressive.

Hyper nova
05-16-2005, 05:15 AM
doesn't M&M's remind you of Pretty Fly (for a white guy)

original_prankster
05-16-2005, 05:17 AM
No, not really. But, I love both songs. :D

Some rap is okay, but most of it sucks.

nieh
05-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Translation: I hate black people

originally posted by Nieh

I can be so amazing sometimes.

dirty_magic
05-16-2005, 08:04 AM
rap sucks cock

original_psycho
05-16-2005, 08:09 AM
I like some rap. Meaning that I hate the fuckers who keep 'rapping' about their bling blings and about them fucking their bitches.
My favourite rapper is Eminem. Hell yeah.

livingdeadgirl
05-16-2005, 08:14 AM
all it is is talkiing really really quickly, hell even i could do that!! :cool:

the original pyro
05-16-2005, 10:37 AM

so is a lot of punk rock.I actually like rap, and own a few cd's(pac,Ludacris,Biggie, DMX,Swisha house comps,Eminem). Singles can get overplayed, and sound generally all the same(another similarity of punk) but if you listen to a whole albm it's not as bad as you all describe.I used to dislike it too, but mainstream rock is too redundant/depressing, so I kind of 'switched'.

notoriousdoc
05-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Most of rap is black men shouting about:

Killing people
shooting people (without killing them)
disrespecting women (ho's etc.)
Hating the filth (police)
Gloating about thier vast wealth
Moaning about thier vast wealth

Not being rascist but I prefer white rappers, Eminem is nearly rock

notoriousdoc
05-16-2005, 10:50 AM

Try singing:

"cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGARO
cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGARO"

by SOAD, go on try it. It has to fit in 5 seconds as well

Obie2trice
05-16-2005, 11:00 AM
I LOVE rap

panzor41
05-16-2005, 11:13 AM
its cool to HATE......

coke_a_holic
05-16-2005, 11:27 AM
I like early rap like Run DMC and stuff, before it became so stupid. Rap is degenerating, it used to be about something that mattered, not "Oh yeah, yo! I got bling bling! Dawg! I can't think of anything that rhymes with orange, so I'll call it Orizzle! Now EVERYTHING rhymes with it, homes!" For God's sake, if nothing rhymes with the word you want to use, use another one instead of making up something stupid.

irishpunkrockgirl
05-16-2005, 11:38 AM
Rap is crap. its just yo yo yo motha fucka!! hangin on the wall. hey brother!.....me and my friend like mockin the shit out of that... even though she likes rap...Freak!!!

the original pyro
05-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Ignorant whites mocking hiphop are one of the most annoying things I can think of.

cokeaholic, have you ever even listened to an underground hiphop cd all the way through?
_____
"Not being rascist but I prefer white rappers, Eminem is nearly rock"
Eminem is all the way rap. Perhaps you dont prefer listening to nigger types?

0r4ng3
05-16-2005, 03:30 PM
I like early rap like Run DMC and stuff, before it became so stupid. Rap is degenerating, it used to be about something that mattered, not "Oh yeah, yo! I got bling bling! Dawg! I can't think of anything that rhymes with orange, so I'll call it Orizzle! Now EVERYTHING rhymes with it, homes!" For God's sake, if nothing rhymes with the word you want to use, use another one instead of making up something stupid.
That's exactly what I believe. Rap was political and meaningful at one point, focused on social and political problems, much like rock today. I don't want to try to remember when it changed to what it is today.

Orizzle? That could be a potential nickname for me (...or not...). Nothing rhymes with purple either.

edit: Just to be clear, I don't want to be called Orizzle, not that anyone was going to start anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
05-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Most of rap is black men shouting about:

Killing people
shooting people (without killing them)
disrespecting women (ho's etc.)
Hating the filth (police)
Gloating about thier vast wealth
Moaning about thier vast wealth

Holy god fuck that was an incredibly ignorant comment. In addition, I dare you to find me one popular genre of music that doesn't encourage other "social ills" just as much if not more than rap.

90% of you should shut up when it comes to music you know absolutely nothing about. Sorry for the harshness, but it's the truth.

voodoomagik
05-16-2005, 05:53 PM
i used to listen alot to Rage against the machine...they were rap metal.......i have nothing against the black culture or anything but i hate how influenced the white comunity can get by it. I mean, have you ever seen white ppl "pretending" to be black???

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Your MAMMA!

RAP IS GAY TOO LIKE YO MOMMA!

Turbonegro
05-16-2005, 05:55 PM
I hate it!

Oh god, another "rap sucks" thread?
I wish people could be just a little more open minded about rap music.
I'm not the biggest rap fan, but I don't hate it by any means.
Hell, I even enjoy listening to some rap.

Mr. Noodles
05-16-2005, 06:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/paranoid_schizo/Ugly.jpg
Holy shit!
That's ugly!

0r4ng3
05-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Your MAMMA!

RAP IS GAY TOO LIKE YO MOMMA!
I hate rap, but I hate you more. Use your own font color!

I take back my previous statement (except for the Orizzle part). Rap sometimes still has political and social meanings in some songs, but it is lost on MTV and similar stations. All they want to advertise is the kind of rap that everyone here is complaining about. For some strange reason, that's what's popular now.

JohnnyNemesis
05-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah. The kind of rap most of you know and talk about is as genuine as Good Charlotte is to punk.

0r4ng3
05-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah. The kind of rap most of you know and talk about is as genuine as Good Charlotte is to punk.
Exactly. When you hear a rapper criticize rock, they say that it's all screaming and no talent. I hear it all the time. They don't understand rock, and we don't understand rap. They are just like us, in a way.

Makaveli
05-31-2005, 04:07 AM
I havn't been a member here for long yet i keep seeing "i hate rap" threads. I think by now most people have figured out that the majority of people here hate rap. So before another "rap sux" thread is made... We have already seen what you have to say and unless its remotely different to the usual "rap is bullshit" then please, don't bother. Talk about something people are actually interested in?
If rap is that bad then why dedicate a thread to it? Surely all you "rap hataz" must think rap is not worth even acknowledging... ? =]