PDA

View Full Version : Hoodies and baseball caps banned..

Dirty Bertie
05-16-2005, 06:44 AM
Damm- just heard about the hoodies and baseball cap ban at a shopping centre in Kent.
bbc news (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/kent/4534903.stm)

What's the world coming to when you can't even choose what you want to wear! - Anyone agree with this shit?

ninth
05-16-2005, 06:45 AM
If you English faggots weren't all hooligans and thieves you'd be able to wear whatever you wanted.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-16-2005, 06:46 AM
It's not so much about the clothes, it's about supposedly what kind of people wear them.

What I thought was funny was the PM backed the ban, and then the next day Cherie Blair was almost thrown out of a shopping centre.. for wearing a hooded top.

phoenix
05-16-2005, 06:49 AM
If you English faggots weren't all hooligans and thieves you'd be able to wear whatever you wanted.

wtf is wrong with you???not everyone is like that.
and yeah it sux...if i want to wear a hoodi ill wear a hoodi........

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-16-2005, 06:50 AM

You go girlfriend!

ninth
05-16-2005, 06:52 AM
Yes, hoodi.

phoenix
05-16-2005, 07:06 AM
what???????????
and thanx dude

ninth
05-16-2005, 07:18 AM
no prob d00d!

(1111 posts veLOLciraptor!)

RXP
05-16-2005, 07:21 AM

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA truth.

offspring kid
05-16-2005, 08:55 AM
i never liked hoodies and hooded caps :S

Lars
05-16-2005, 09:50 AM
It's not like most of the retards over here in the UK wear a baseball cap properly anyway. The peak/bill (whatever you choose to call it) is there to keep the sun out of your eyes, if you're wearing it so that it points up to the sky why fucking wear it at all?

satitania
05-16-2005, 09:51 AM
"because its bling bling yo"

lousy sell outs

Noodles is gay
05-16-2005, 12:27 PM
I totally agree with the ban; those people can be pretty intimidating when they all stand with their hoods up in a large group. I'm not saying that they frighten me or anything, but the frighten old people and tis not fair.

It's no differant to the ban on wearing full-face motorcycle helmets ... into petrol stations.

I do that all the time and nobody have ever told me to take my helmet off.

Noodles is gay
05-16-2005, 12:40 PM
ha! crazy! I can't be bothered to take off my helmet, i never do - maybe it's because i'm just a 'little girl' so they let me off? :p

Noodles is gay
05-16-2005, 12:42 PM
yeah, it was that too. But i don't think they could say that because it'd like calling everyone who wears baseball caps or a hoody a thief; which is never a good idea, so they needed a more 'people friendly' excuse for it.

Jimbob2005
05-16-2005, 12:44 PM
I actually agree with the ban. It looks stupid on people anyway, and it stops "badasses" getting away with crime. Serves the bastards right if you ask me.

Jesus
05-16-2005, 01:18 PM
So are they also outlawed in the shops? Meaning that shops won't be able to sell them. Or is wearing one outlawed? Meaning that shops can still sell them but that a customer isn't able to try them on...

Dirty Bertie
05-16-2005, 01:51 PM
So are they also outlawed in the shops? Meaning that shops won't be able to sell them. Or is wearing one outlawed? Meaning that shops can still sell them but that a customer isn't able to try them on...

You bet the shops will still sell them - and at a marked up price too - the robbing bastards. It will probably be like after Burberry stopped making their chav hats and the price went through the roof. Not that I am admitting ever owning one of course!

I'm not a big cap fan but I can see both sides of the argument for banning them. I just still feel a little uncomfortable about any type of censorship.