PDA

View Full Version : one question!

bhg_rulz2
11-04-2004, 06:27 PM
sup everybody!!

wish everyone is doing fine!.....i have two questions!....

first one.....i just want to know how are the offspring playing live!

second one....I WAS WONDERING IF THEY WILL COME TO MEXICO IN 2005 OR 2004....CUZ THE LAST TIME THEY CAME WAS IN 1999...IM A BIG FAN OF THEM...IM 17 YEARS....I WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT OF THEEEM GOD DAMMIT!!

thanks

take care friends =))) :) :o

fairy call
11-05-2004, 06:06 AM
1) i dont think they're that good live
but seeing a band that you like is nice anyway i guess

2)im sure they'll put that online if they will, and im sure no one knows the answer for that question either

IdleOffspring
11-05-2004, 08:37 AM

you don''t need to think, they are fucking awesome live!! The best band (live)!

RonWelty
11-05-2004, 08:46 AM

2)im sure they'll put that online if they will, and im sure no one knows the answer for that question either
are u stupid?

vnzla_sh4dow
11-05-2004, 09:18 AM
are u stupid?
i think so :D :D j/k haha

JJM
11-05-2004, 09:46 AM
they are sooooo great live!!!!

u said that cuz you didn't go to a offspring concert hahahahaha..... :D :D

fairy call
11-05-2004, 12:36 PM
er..i actually have, i saw them last summer
i just dont think they're that good live k?

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-06-2004, 11:10 AM
im a big fan and their so good live but not the best like say someone here just good live i saw a band that have a good live concert rammstein is a really cool band with a concert with lights and other really great and offspring is the best band but not the best in live is sooooooooooooo great see the offspring live maybe someone`s say " ohhh shitttt is a reaally good concert the best in my life " you know what im talking about don`t be mad with me ;)

fairy call
11-06-2004, 11:38 AM
yeah well i enjoyed the concert, cause its really cool when you know all of their songs and you like them and stuff
But really i dont think dexters singing is that great (live) and stuff

offspringbaby2004
11-06-2004, 11:50 AM
I think they are good live :)

~mandy~

lousyskater
11-06-2004, 01:02 PM
i've seen them live twice and both times they sounded better live then on their CD's.
________
How To Roll Blunts (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

bouncingcoles
11-06-2004, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=fairy call]1) i dont think they're that good live

what are you talking about? offspring play incredible live. and im not just saying that. they played absolutly incredible.

fairy call
11-07-2004, 10:01 AM
yeah well not here then

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-08-2004, 09:05 AM
they play really cool and awesome,master,fucking awesome but what i`d tryedto say is just not the best but is really cool.

Heat
11-08-2004, 09:26 AM
well... offspring is the greates band on earth... but they arent the best band on stage... i mean... they play all perfect... but they do not really make a good show... dont interact with the fans etc.

its just a really cool athmosphaere (sorry for writing mistake XD).... if thousends of people sing all songs....

and im with my fifteen years a offppring fan since i was 9... so it was just great to see them live last summer

but i think they arent the best live band

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-09-2004, 10:57 AM
well... offspring is the greates band on earth... but they arent the best band on stage... i mean... they play all perfect... but they do not really make a good show... dont interact with the fans etc.

its just a really cool athmosphaere (sorry for writing mistake XD).... if thousends of people sing all songs....

and im with my fifteen years a offppring fan since i was 9... so it was just great to see them live last summer

but i think they arent the best live band
That`s what i meant. :rolleyes:

RobinoZombie
11-09-2004, 11:46 AM
good or fair when they dont do festivals...
3.5 on the stockholm show 2004
5 on the stockholm show 2001
4.5 on Leeds 2004(short setlist) :(

Kit
11-09-2004, 04:02 PM
owwwwwwwwww they are outstanting live!!! :p ;)

Dexterina
11-09-2004, 11:55 PM
I think they're amazing live. Well I've only seen them once and hadn't seen them until this year and have loved them to bits for forever so that was a bit overwhelming but i presonally think they were FANTASTIC, keep it up guys

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Really cool live if i can do it i will see all offspring`s concerts but we just to see in Downloads=(

Gordie
11-10-2004, 04:59 PM
i have two questions!....

uhhh.. how come your thread says "One Question" haha

bhg_rulz2
11-11-2004, 02:26 PM
yeah hhhahhaa

if you want live videos....recent or old...go here

www.theoffspring.info

really cool site

offspring rulz!

GORGOROTH
11-11-2004, 03:03 PM
I ve never seen them live
they arent gay and just curse off and try to be funny like blink 182
Offspring is one of mty favorite bands and i hope there not like that

nightvision
11-11-2004, 03:11 PM
No, they behave on stage.

punkangel
11-11-2004, 04:25 PM
sup everybody!!

second one....I WAS WONDERING IF THEY WILL COME TO MEXICO IN 2005 OR 2004....CUZ THE LAST TIME THEY CAME WAS IN 1999...IM A BIG FAN OF THEM...IM 17 YEARS....I WANT TO GO TO A CONCERT OF THEEEM GOD DAMMIT!!

thanks

Me,too! I live in a borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring state peoples

Tiago M.C.
11-13-2004, 08:26 PM
sup everybody!!

thanks

FUCK man!!! THey're fucking awesome alive!!! in october-21/2004... I sow a Offspring's show in são paulo/Brazil... and that fucking show was THE BEST show of my life!!!! I have any words to explain that felling whem you are in the midlle of a Offspring show...
they are simply the BEST...

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-16-2004, 01:14 PM
FUCK man!!! THey're fucking awesome alive!!! in october-21/2004... I sow a Offspring's show in são paulo/Brazil... and that fucking show was THE BEST show of my life!!!! I have any words to explain that felling whem you are in the midlle of a Offspring show...
you enjoy it too hehe was really cool the best of the best to the brazilian peoples and ehr ein venezuela too but october 27 lol

bhg_rulz2
11-16-2004, 01:17 PM

wooow! hahahaha,.....i really want to feel the feeling you felt men!.....im 17 and i havent been able to see them....the last time they came was in 1999...i was 12 hahaha...i love offspring

offspring rulz!