PDA

View Full Version : Can't Repeat VIDEO Date Release????

noodlesdec25
05-16-2005, 09:58 AM
When ????.......

Dex90
05-16-2005, 10:03 AM
wish i knew............is anyone else pissed of about the fact that there are only 14 songs on the GREATEST HITS???? I MEAN ITS OFFSPRING WERE TALKIN BOUT!!!! HOW CAN U ONLY PUT 14 SONGS ON THE GREATES HITS???
Ther's no Dirty Magic, Bad habit, i choose, she's got issues, starin at the sun, DUI, Million Miles Away, Dammit I Changed Again, total immortal!! What do u guys think?

Obie2trice
05-16-2005, 10:04 AM
^other thread

^^Hopefully they will release it soon

original_prankster
05-16-2005, 10:10 AM
wish i knew............is anyone else pissed of about the fact that there are only 14 songs on the GREATEST HITS???? I MEAN ITS OFFSPRING WERE TALKIN BOUT!!!! HOW CAN U ONLY PUT 14 SONGS ON THE GREATES HITS???
Ther's no Dirty Magic, Bad habit, i choose, she's got issues, starin at the sun, DUI, Million Miles Away, Dammit I Changed Again, total immortal!! What do u guys think?
NONE OF THOSE ARE BIG HITS! The Greatest Hits are the radio and TV hits. Dirty Magic and Bad Habit weren't even SINGLES. Staring At The Sun, I've heard on the radio twice in my entire lifetime! Total Immortal is a cover! Dammit, I Changed Again isn't a single EITHER. Million Miles Away, I also wish was on there but that DOESN'T MEAN ANYONE HAS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. She's Got Issues and I Choose are good songs, but again, they weren't big hits! GAH. They have a total of 7 albums anyway. Do you think there are a ton of hits? Green Day have alot more popularity than Offspring, so their CDs had more singles. I believe Nimrod had 5. THey had alot to put on their GH, but Offspring, sad to say, just doesn't do as well as Green Day. Even though they should probably be doing better. Offspring has more talent. Their guitar isn't as simple as Green Day's is to play. Plus, Dexter doesn't sing through his nose. I like Green Day, but I like Offspring better.

Okay, done. I know I'm being a bit hypocritical, buttt...

I don't know
05-16-2005, 10:11 AM
I think it's good because we as offspring fans are supposed to have the other albums, and the greatest hits are supposed to have only the greatest hits. I'm happy because it's gonna have a dvd, defy you and can't repeat :D

Dex90
05-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I agree with them not bein as popular as greenday, but for a band like offspring you still cant have only 14 songs!!!Millions Miles Away was a single and so was i Choose and so was she's got issues and it was a big hit! Plus they'd become more popular because people that only want the greatest hits would hear them and they might start buyin mre cd's......i think it'd be greater publicity for them.............Anyway Can't Repeat is FUKIN AWESOME!! It Sounds a bit like kids arent alright, but that's what makes it so great!!!!!Does anyone here like i as much as i do?
I read they were doin a POLICE cover, how come its not on there?

Drummerguy123
05-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I still hear She's Got Issues on the radio. Actually, I hear it more often than WDYGAJ.

original_prankster
05-16-2005, 11:17 AM
Hehe...you know, if Green Day weren't around, Offspring would probably be incredibly popular. The Offspring deserve way more popularity than Green Day will ever have!

Skate Rat 19
05-16-2005, 02:03 PM
very true not that green day doesn't deserve credit either, but how is it that 'simple plan' and 'good charolette' are bigger than the offspring??? i just dont understand

original_prankster
05-16-2005, 02:06 PM
I know really. Simple Plan's lead singer makes me CRINGE when he sings. The guy in Good Charlotte cannot sing high pitch no mattar how hard he tries. Plus, GC's songs rip off Green Day and other GOOD pop-punk bands. GC is a CRAPPY pop-punk band. Grr!

Come out and smash'em up!
05-16-2005, 03:22 PM
you say Gc and simple plan are bigger than offspring, atleast here in finland not many people appreciate Gc aor simple plan... hey cmon offspring offspring have sold 32 million albums and they have been on the surface atleast for 7 years 1994 - 2001 when gc or simple plan since 2003 or somethin, and their not even punk.