PDA

View Full Version : Can't Repeat

Drummerguy123
05-16-2005, 09:29 AM
Hey, I was wondering how long you guys think Can't Repeat will stay on the radio. I'm saying this because other bands who released GH albums also had new songs, like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and 311, and when they released the new songs, they stayed on the radio for about a month and just died out. I hope Can't Repeat becomes one of those immortal hits like Come Out And Play or Pretty Fly (For a White Guy).

Tomo
05-16-2005, 11:01 AM
Yeah, Can't Repeat is a great song, I'll be happy if it'll stay on charts for a long time. But you know radio stations and MTV these days; black rappers, white chicks (that can't even sing), and many other crappy guys who call themselves artists, that's what it's all about. If you know what I mean... So I think Can't Repeat won't be very succesful. Most of people won't even notice it came out! Sweet old Americana days are lost forever.

Memories are bittersweet, good times we can't repeat
Those days are gone and we can never get them back

And that's sad... but I'll buy the Greatest Hits CD anyway!

ashtray_girl_1
05-16-2005, 12:48 PM
you know you're right

darko
05-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey
i've just found 'Can't Repeat' on WinMX

phoenix
05-16-2005, 01:42 PM
really?didnt think ud be able to find it there yet....

Rye
05-16-2005, 01:48 PM
The radio station I have doesn't play rap, but it doesn't have Can't Repeat yet. It plays older Offspring once in a while though,so it might soon.

0r4ng3
05-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I haven't even heard Can't Repeat on the radio. Ever since the radio station I listen to (K-Rock) changed it's format, all they ever play is the older stuff, with the occasional "Holiday". I havent heard any Offspring song on the radio since March!