PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skate Rat 19
05-16-2005, 02:10 PM
dude its coming out in THREE DAYS!!!!! Man the inner Star Wars nerd is coming out in me. I'm going opening day with my friend dressed like a jedi with a hood, cape, and light saber. Dude who else is going opening day or seeing the movie at least

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-16-2005, 02:23 PM
mE ILL PRObably go...maybe dont know it sounds cool dont know DONT KNOW

punkangel
05-16-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm going to go on opening day and make chewbacca sounds in the back to annoy the hell out of all the nerds in their costumes...heehee

this is the best idea I've ever had..PROUD OF IT!

Dirty Bertie
05-16-2005, 02:26 PM
mE ILL PRObably go...maybe dont know it sounds cool dont know DONT KNOW

Dude - make your mind up! Either you're in or not - we can't have people swinging both ways here!

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Dude - make your mind up! Either you're in or not - we can't have people swinging both ways here!

OK I WON'T GO SEE IT, 'CAUSE IT'S FOR NERDS.

Dirty Bertie
05-16-2005, 02:35 PM
OK I WON'T GO SEE IT, 'CAUSE IT'S FOR NERDS.

Lord.. you can't kid me - you've got the boxset at home ;)

Me - I wanna go with Punk Angel - can you imagine how pissed off people would get if we were making whooping noises at the back (I've got no fucking clue what sound Chewy makes)

1XMOREXDILEMMA
05-16-2005, 02:36 PM
gawd, i feel amazingly nedry. ive been waiting for this movie to come out for so long. 3 days! heck yes!

IAmNotOne
05-17-2005, 04:54 AM
I might see it on Saturday. Yesterday, one of my teachers asked me what 'Sith' meant. After explaining it to her, the entire sewing class (almost all "preppy" girls) turned around and looked at me. I'm such a nerd.