PDA

View Full Version : heartbroken and lonely (help me out)

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 02:01 AM
hey........look i have some bullshit to share.
i just went to a new school this year and met this girl named amanda. she was pretty cool, and after a while i started to get to like her. after about 3 months of just off and on liking her, i found out that she liked me too, so i asked her out. she revealed that shes toatally crazy about me, and that made me feel in love with her. I revealed some stuff, like lyrics ive wrote, suicide attempts, all this personal shit...............i fell in love with her. she wuz a great kisser too. but any way she got all excited in the morning over our 2 week aniversary, not much but what the hell shes excited right, well, that night she had a concert to play, and at like 7:30, after being a total bitch all day she calls me. this is what i remember:
click*
"hello?"
"hey, its amanda"
"oh, hey babe"
"look, brendan, i have something to tell you"
"oh, shit"
"youre a really great guy and all, but i just wanna be freinds"
"god damnit"
"are you ok, you wont try anyting right"
me, punching my thigh,:"yeah, its all good, no worries"

so........lonely weekend, but it got much worse.

20 minutes, and i repeat, 20 minutes after dumping, she asks out my Best FREIND! god damnit.............
she dumped me because she thought that it was destroying our freindship, she wanted all three of us to be together again, and then she goes and pulls some shit like that. anyway, i get ditched constantly so they can talk, i have to put up with lonely days, lonely nights, and escape drugs. and explosives.

but anyway, 3 things........
1. whats your opinion on what I should do yall your my people!
2. is this as fucked up as I think it is?
and
3. help me find a relationship, or a make-out buddy or something...........

im me : homiegwitit
thats it
peace
love
and lemonade mmmmmmmmmmm

ps................i still love her so none of this beat the living shit out if him/her.

Endymion
05-17-2005, 02:28 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/4chan/duck.jpg
click here to end your misery
(http://www.4chan.org/flash/emo.html)

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 02:50 AM

what the fuck man...............ineedhelphere!

Endymion
05-17-2005, 02:56 AM
what the fuck man...............ineedhelphere!
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/4chan/1102406599942.gif

RXP
05-17-2005, 02:57 AM
Oh well you're like 14. it happens. You'll get over it. Fuck one of that whores friends and spread rumours of how she's really dirty and sick in the sack.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 02:59 AM
hey man funny
but thanx man rx (15 by the way.......geez, big fuckin dif right?) but what now man, my tou8ngue is homeless.!

RXP
05-17-2005, 03:00 AM
Lick out some other whore.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:06 AM
hehehehe
man i dont need a whore
i need some fucking...........fuck
do you think what she did id fucked up tho thats all i want to know man.
it seems pretty cold to me.....she loves chaos tho
im getting totally trashed with her in 6 hours, and were gonna light off a shitload of fireworks. thatll be fun. maybe if shes drunk i could get a session or 2 out of her...............nothing like date rape tho rite?..................hmmmmmmmmmm..........fun tho.........
bottle rockets, vodka, rum, and a couple of m-80's. light em both off together, blow the shit out of a mail box! hahahahha awesome..........................especially of youre drunk man

Endymion
05-17-2005, 03:07 AM
quit being a little emo pussy and go rape a bitch.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:12 AM
jesus fucking christ man sorry this is like my first big breakup ok? how old are you...........? understand man, this is my first time........oh well fuck this...............hmmmmmmmmm.............too many periods............1984-now is what.....19? fuck...............you go rape some bitch....have fun asshole.....hmmmmmmm......what about the fireworks thing tho good idea?

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:13 AM
does ne1 here remember there used to be a chat on this site what the fuck happened to that...........that shit was fun

Endymion
05-17-2005, 03:14 AM
i'm 20, i'm not currently seeing anyone, and i'm not crying about it.

wanna know what i think you should do? read a paper by Chaitin, that's what i just did. don't like him, then try Adami or Winfree.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:17 AM
look, its not that im single.................
it just sucks what she did
and who are these people again?
where are these papers
and youre 20 and have no GF?
get a fake id, and get some chick drunk man! you could probably pull it off right?

Endymion
05-17-2005, 03:20 AM
oh, i could have some slut to bang, but i don't want to. i'm more interested in finding someone i'd actually care about.

here's one of chaitin's latest, and it's rather accessible: http://www.arxiv.org/pdf/math.HO/0411418.pdf

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:22 AM
yeah man
same here
thanx 4 da link
C U N HLL

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:27 AM
wait dude
woah
i thought you meant like essays on like the "impernanance of nothingness" or some shit like that. Typing my trig final right now dont need more fuckin math......................i need love..........or........ok....a shot vodka yes? knock it back man. vodka, ramen, and coffee, ugh.

its all good. vodka tastes like shit but hey, you havent gone to AA til you go drunk off your ass its fuckin halarious, and id rather be fucked up than sober any day. Any essays on love, or....you know blah blah shit like that

RXP
05-17-2005, 03:32 AM
i'm 20, i'm not currently seeing anyone, and i'm not crying about it.

wanna know what i think you should do? read a paper by Chaitin, that's what i just did. don't like him, then try Adami or Winfree.

Ha didn't know you were 20. Thought you were a postgrad.

Endymion
05-17-2005, 03:34 AM
nah, graduate next spring.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:39 AM
can you help me out man?

RXP
05-17-2005, 03:41 AM
got any naught pics you took of her? if so post them here. That will piss her off.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:44 AM
na man...i fuckin wish tho
she was pretty hot too
i only got 2 weeks out of her
shes a fuckin slut
she gonna lose her virginity and then itll be like BAM sophmoore pony! then ill get my pics man.....be pateint.................hey do you live near denver? you should come down share the vodka and fire works!

RXP
05-17-2005, 03:52 AM
It's pretty obvious where I live: see the profile.

Also I'm afraid of being anally raped by you.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 03:55 AM
ok nvrmnd.............thats alittle more than a short walk i guess.....to bad man........ill post up a thing tomorrow like "oh shit i blew off my hand, help my sorry hungover ass" hahahahaha
fuck
oh well
goodbye righty
i knew thee well
no more bass 4 me :(

Not Ozymandias
05-17-2005, 03:58 AM
I recommend suicide.

thisplacesucks
05-17-2005, 04:12 AM
tried that man
fuckin 3 times
never works
fucked myself up tho
like when i was 8 i did this shit with an out let and shit happened anyway my brains blown to shit
and other times......like queludes......speeling?and the bathtub............electrical wires............bags...........cuts..............

Endymion
05-17-2005, 04:17 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

and while i'm at it:
http://maddox.xmission.com/suicide.html

Not Ozymandias
05-17-2005, 04:20 AM
tried that man
fuckin 3 times
never works
fucked myself up tho
like when i was 8 i did this shit with an out let and shit happened anyway my brains blown to shit
and other times......like queludes......speeling?and the bathtub............electrical wires............bags...........cuts..............
Bullshit, you don't "try" suicide, either you do it or you do not. You were looking for attention. I'm saying you need to forget about attention and just end it FOR REAL this time. It'll fix everything.

Jackish
05-17-2005, 06:42 AM
Bullshit, you don't "try" suicide, either you do it or you do not. You were looking for attention. I'm saying you need to forget about attention and just end it FOR REAL this time. It'll fix everything.

Harsh. Although its true you either do it or you don't, I would imagine.

By the way your break up is actually pretty weak to be honest, imagine that but long distance, and after 2 years, and actually not a cheesy shitty relationship but a proper one, and some other stuff too! Woooooo.

Brines
05-17-2005, 06:53 AM
This will solve your problems:

http://bart.gamingw.net/junk/awesome/rememberkids.gif

JoY
05-17-2005, 07:05 AM
I can't help, but giggle at this entire thread. you don't need help, love. you just need to cut the fucking crap. suicide attempts show a lonely, messed up person, NOT ready to die. & so not ready for a relationship either.

first off; if you really wanted to die, you would've gotten it right the first time you tried it. you just wanted to make the shit end. understandable, but getting yourself into shit by making a suicide attempt doesn't solve the goddam problem.

secondly; what on earth do you think you can fucking offer a girl, if you're not even sure you want to live? you're miserable on yourself & another person doesn't solve that. a relationship isn't a ticket to get away from loneliness, it's just making two people miserable instead of one, if you can't deal with your own problems. & maybe someone can help you with that, maybe someone -professional- can guide you while you figure out how to end shit a healthy way, but in the end you're the one who'll have to do the solving.

Brines
05-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Fuck yeah. I mean, I would've given him a long explanation of why he's so fucked up, but it just didn't feel like the time and place for that. Well, at least someone cares. But honestly, if you tell the chick you tried to kill yourself, she's going to think you're a fucking psycho and bail out on you. I'd never go out with anybody that tried to kill themselves. And if you try to kill yourself and fail, you're a fucking pussy.

JohnnyNemesis
05-17-2005, 07:46 AM

*wipes tears* Ahh, that gets me everytime. Absolutely hilarious.

you're miserable on yourself & another person doesn't solve that. a relationship isn't a ticket to get away from loneliness, it's just making two people miserable instead of one, if you can't deal with your own problems.
True true true too true.

thisplacesucks - Listen. Stop acting like everything has to be great all the time. Certain times in life suck. I've been in your position, and you'll be surprised by how little you care soon. Plus, you'll be relieved that this skank dumped you, because you don't need girls who treat you like that. Learn to cope, and try to get help from people who care, because hardly anyone here does. I'm trying to offer you sincere help though, because I can totally relate.

JoY
05-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Fuck yeah. I mean, I would've given him a long explanation of why he's so fucked up, but it just didn't feel like the time and place for that. Well, at least someone cares. But honestly, if you tell the chick you tried to kill yourself, she's going to think you're a fucking psycho and bail out on you. I'd never go out with anybody that tried to kill themselves. And if you try to kill yourself and fail, you're a fucking pussy.
she'll only think you're psycho & bail out on you, if she doesn't know & love you.
in an early stage of a relationship, when everything is still unsure, including both persons' feelings, too much personal information is just a lot of pressure. not to mention it's a risk to share it with anyone you don't entirely know.

& even though I appreciate you; not wanting to die, doesn't make you a fucking pussy. 95% of the world population is scared like shit for death, including 90% of the people that say they aren't. if a failed suicide attempt makes you a pussy, then I suppose 95% of the planet is. everyone wants to end misery & deal with their personal problems & hardly anyone figures out how to do that in a healthy non-destructive way during their lives.

Flexing Wings
05-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Most things i think have already been said really, but i also reckon that asking random strangers who don't know you, her or your mate isn't going to really help you...

Sunny
05-17-2005, 11:34 AM
shes a fuckin slut
she gonna lose her virginity and then itll be like BAM sophmoore pony!

she's a fucking slut and you didn't even get any ass from her? so you can't get any EVEN FROM A SLUT? what does that tell you?

PS. how exactly is she a slut if she's a virgin?

RXP
05-17-2005, 11:37 AM
PS. how exactly is she a slut if she's a virgin?

Cock tease init.

And this is Sunny in "defend the purported sluts mode!"

RXP
05-17-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by JoY
you're miserable on yourself & another person doesn't solve that. a relationship isn't a ticket to get away from loneliness, it's just making two people miserable instead of one, if you can't deal with your own problems.

That's just a HUGE assumptoin that isn't true for a lot of people. Like me. I was lonely. A relationshpi was a ticket out of my loneliness. Period. End of discussion.

Sunny
05-17-2005, 11:44 AM
Cock tease init.

And this is Sunny in "defend the purported sluts mode!"

*shrug* As I've said a million times before, guys tend to call girls sluts if they can't get any from them, and I find it hilariously ironic. ;p

RXP
05-17-2005, 11:49 AM
No. I call a girl a slut if she dresses like one. I've explained this bfore. It doesn't make her a slut. SHe just dresses like one. I have absolutely no respect for such women.

Sunny
05-17-2005, 11:51 AM
No I'm talking about the original poster here, not about you, stupid. I'm not talking about clothing either.
I was actually talking from "real life" experience, where people I rejected reacted with "you're a fucking slut/whore". Which is funny.

RXP
05-17-2005, 11:53 AM
You find emotional uncharacteristic responces to being hurt funny?

Sunny
05-17-2005, 11:56 AM
I find it ironic that one second someone finds me desirable and awesome and all, but the second they realize they're not getting any I become a "stupid whore" and a slut. Why did they want to get with me in the first place then?

RXP
05-17-2005, 11:58 AM
I find it equally amusing that when a guy breaks up with a woman he's a jerk, or a pig. Or "all men are pigs" yet the week before he was her perfect man.

lols @ humanity.

Sunny
05-17-2005, 12:00 PM
lols indeed.

Of course, it's different when the boy/girl finds out they were cheated on, in which case the "slut" or "pig" response is somewhat appropriate.

RXP
05-17-2005, 12:01 PM
lols @ monogmy.

Sunny
05-17-2005, 12:03 PM
lols @ not being able to spell monogamy. ;p

RXP
05-17-2005, 12:08 PM
If I could spell I would have no faults. But this merely confirms the proposition that nothing is perfect in life: even me.

JoY
05-17-2005, 12:47 PM
That's just a HUGE assumptoin that isn't true for a lot of people. Like me. I was lonely. A relationshpi was a ticket out of my loneliness. Period. End of discussion.
haha, I -knew- you were going to react to what I said in that way.
man, you're fucking predictable sometimes.<3

notoriousdoc
05-17-2005, 12:49 PM
If life were perfect nothing would ever happen...

JoY
05-17-2005, 12:50 PM
No I'm talking about the original poster here, not about you, stupid. I'm not talking about clothing either.
I was actually talking from "real life" experience, where people I rejected reacted with "you're a fucking slut/whore". Which is funny.
entirely true. & it -is- in many ways hilarious.

one time a guy asked me after half an hour of babbling, if I wanted to have some tea with him at his place. (at our studentclub, that's an invitation to share sheets) I refused & he walked off, mumbling "fucking slut". I laughed -real- goddam loud. it was just too ironic to put into words. after we had sex one time, when I was sillily drunk, he said "you're a really nice girl, you know that?". I mean, WTF?!

JoY
05-17-2005, 12:52 PM
I find it equally amusing that when a guy breaks up with a woman he's a jerk, or a pig. Or "all men are pigs" yet the week before he was her perfect man.

lols @ humanity.
yes, that is basically just as stupid.
unless of course, like Mags said, you find out he's been cheating on you. & it could be, that only after the break-up, when you finally have a distance from your relationship from which you can see more objectively & clearly, you find out you've been treated like shit all along.

Just a Girl
05-17-2005, 01:15 PM
surely it's perfectly reasonable for you to think that someone who was your perfect man is a pig if he's just dumped you. as your perfect man wouldn't dump you. so therefore you would conclude that you were wrong and he is, in fact, a pig.

JoY
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
*hysterically applauds*
yeah, I can go for that excuse.

now I'm just waiting to be dumped for once. *raises eyebrow* I just came to the realisation I've never been dumped before. uh, well kind of once. but he just stopped picking up the phone, until I left a message I'd had enough. yeah well, keeping my fingers crossed & stuff.

Just a Girl
05-17-2005, 01:21 PM
keeping your fingers crossed that you'll be dumped? *is confused*

Brines
05-17-2005, 01:22 PM
That she won't get dumped. Gosh.

JoY
05-17-2005, 01:23 PM
haha, I can see where the confusion comes from. uhh, the other way around. :/ but let's just hope this time no one will have to be dumped, because I'm way too much into my guy to lose him already. eep.

Just a Girl
05-17-2005, 01:24 PM
That she won't get dumped. Gosh.

gosh is so cute.

and awww joy's all loved up

ninth
05-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I'd just like to point out:

i only got 2 weeks out of her
You went out with some broad for two weeks and got your heart broken? It's clear that your only solution is suicide, as Ozy stated. Besides, you aren't even old enough to have emotions, just selfish ambitions.

Not Ozymandias
05-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Just realizing what I'd typed...

Bullshit, you don't "try" suicide, either you do it or you do not.
This might be the first time someone has ever paraphrased Yoda to get someone to end their life.

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
hey..............thanks yall
just got on here 2 days laater............read your shit
some shit...........
some good.............
mostly shit...........
hey yeah look ill end it with this i guess im just a lonely 15 year old who hasnt experienced anything real yet right? so.......this is my extreme, as far as im concerned i did break my heart, and, uh, this is like as far as i have gone in that sense. i guess most of you guys are like 30 right?
yeah but that shit about trying suicide.......or whatever......bullshit...........i DID it.....it just didnt work ok....and the cuttting picture is hahahahalarious......down the street how i cut.....but anyway...it just didnt work out hit the wall before i fell in the tub....what could i do i was unconcious......uh.....did NOT know the line was dead, just thought i hit the wrong wire.......uh......well just didnt cut deep enough thats easy.......bag fell off............. uh........i think thats it..... and oh yeah i puked MOST of the pills up, so no overdose could of happened i cant hold my liquer. BUT BULL SHIT MAN I DID COMMIT SUICIDE I JUST DIDNT DIE>>>>>>
fuck
oh yeah that last one read back through the posts fire works and vodka that was yesterday man lucky im alive i guess, just got out of the psycward.
hehehehe
so
dont bitch on me
i dont know what love is
hey but some people are hot!
hey and dont try to kill yourself..........its bull shit..........do it all at once..........and live a slow suicide with drugs and prostitues and shit.....and one more thing she can be a slut and not virgin, she just hasnt had sex im sure shes ate her fair share of franks tho hold the mustard.....or maybe not i gots 2 go

SkunkIt
05-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Go take some Zoloft.

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 11:02 PM
thisplacesucks, your existence is a horrible joke.

I'm not laughing anymore.

You know what happens to jokes that run their course? They're not used anymore.

So yeah. Cease existence.

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:07 PM
and yours is any better.....?
ive touched some people................
in some places im not proud of.......
but i made sure i girl stayed alive after she got raped and ill say it now to avoid it later i wasnt the one who raped her...................
but man what the fuck
chill out
how old are you?!?!?!?!

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Go take some Zoloft.'

zoloft good.............even better valium.....or sleep ez like you get in the 7-11's...those have dxm in them make you trip hard if you can stay awake sedative/trip inducer try some cough syrup...uh....check on the back for i think its : dextrominorphan=15 mg or dextrominorphan hydrobromide 10 mg those are the best...hehehehehe

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 11:09 PM
What the fuck?! Your posts have no sense of coherence.

I'm 21 years old, to answer your question, as that was the only thing I understood there.

Stop existing. Your suicide attempts do nothing to shock us or gain sympathy, by the way.

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:11 PM
not trying to shock you.....you guys seem pretty dead.........dont need your guyss sympathy or empathy......just trying to tell you what happened you know talk it over not get fuckin bitched out by a fuckin 21 year old.....hey if you live in denver could you get me some liquer?

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 11:13 PM
If I live in Denver? Fuck dude, look at my location. I'll only get you some liquour if you promise to chase it with like, 40 pain pills. Deal?

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:15 PM
dude..........im in NY soon...i dont thik id go to the fuckin bronx tho if i didnt have to no offense..........but yeah man you supply the liquer and the pain killers, id give you like 30$ we got a deal man
oh yeah by the way ever done acid i need to ask some1 with experience something

SkunkIt
05-18-2005, 11:15 PM
'

zoloft good.............even better valium.....or sleep ez like you get in the 7-11's...those have dxm in them make you trip hard if you can stay awake sedative/trip inducer try some cough syrup...uh....check on the back for i think its : dextrominorphan=15 mg or dextrominorphan hydrobromide 10 mg those are the best...hehehehehe Take some Zoloft, go talk to a councelir. (Not in that order)

SkunkIt
05-18-2005, 11:17 PM
not trying to shock you.....you guys seem pretty dead.........dont need your guyss sympathy or empathy......just trying to tell you what happened you know talk it over not get fuckin bitched out by a fuckin 21 year old.....hey if you live in denver could you get me some liquer? You're from Colorado too? I feel your pain.

JohnnyNemesis
dude..........im in NY soon...i dont thik id go to the fuckin bronx tho if i didnt have to no offense..........but yeah man you supply the liquer and the pain killers, id give you like 30$ we got a deal man
oh yeah by the way ever done acid i need to ask some1 with experience something

You wouldn't come to the Bronx, huh? Fuckin' pussy.

And dude, you're still alive? Don't you get the message? Am I not being straightforward enough? CEASE EXISTENCE IMMEDIATELY!

thisplacesucks
Take some Zoloft, go talk to a councelir. (Not in that order)

thats awesome ive been to AA drunk and now im goin to cousling all fucked up....you guys rock.......been to therapy get little paranioa flashes cuz my brains blown to shit.....totaly bipolar in cause you havent noticed......but literally mybrain is blown to shit

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 11:18 PM
totaly bipolar in cause you havent noticed......

No you're not, you're just stupid.

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:19 PM
na......got like a 150... or somein iq.....just chilled out right now
but i am bipolar dude...........im takin fuckin depakote, tried trileptal, oh fuck whats that one called,, little blue pill,,,,,, la mictal,,,,,uh,,,,cant think now a little hung over and a lot high

SkunkIt
05-18-2005, 11:20 PM
thats awesome ive been to AA drunk and now im goin to cousling all fucked up....you guys rock.......been to therapy get little paranioa flashes cuz my brains blown to shit.....totaly bipolar in cause you havent noticed......but literally mybrain is blown to shitYou remind me of me, a few months ago. I also have depression. I recommend you go see a councelir. I blame John Elway for your pain.

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:23 PM
You remind me of me, a few months ago. I also have depression. I recommend you go see a councelir. I blame John Elway for your pain.
see thats good elway sucks,,,,other people do feel like this im not just some fuckin stoopid ass nutcase drug crazy kid...........or maybe i am id unno
but yea
no more conciling
already go 3 times a week and it dont do shit
no offense

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:30 PM
dude............this sucks
has anyone whos read this done acid please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Go away. There's your help.

SkunkIt
05-18-2005, 11:36 PM
other people do feel like this im not just some fuckin stoopid ass nutcase drug crazy kid. I never said you were, I know how you feel and you need medication. I was just like you before it.

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 11:40 PM
I was once like him as well, and people who gave me what I wanted (sympathy + attention) just made me think I could keep getting away with my bullshit.

So yeah, thisplacesucks, go away. You'll feel better.

SkunkIt
05-18-2005, 11:44 PM
He needs a hobby too.

sk8rgurl_love_sk8rboi
05-18-2005, 11:55 PM
hey........look i have some bullshit to share.
i just went to a new school this year and met this girl named amanda. she was pretty cool, and after a while i started to get to like her. after about 3 months of just off and on liking her, i found out that she liked me too, so i asked her out. she revealed that shes toatally crazy about me, and that made me feel in love with her. I revealed some stuff, like lyrics ive wrote, suicide attempts, all this personal shit...............i fell in love with her. she wuz a great kisser too. but any way she got all excited in the morning over our 2 week aniversary, not much but what the hell shes excited right, well, that night she had a concert to play, and at like 7:30, after being a total bitch all day she calls me. this is what i remember:
click*
"hello?"
"hey, its amanda"
"oh, hey babe"
"look, brendan, i have something to tell you"
"oh, shit"
"youre a really great guy and all, but i just wanna be freinds"
"god damnit"
"are you ok, you wont try anyting right"
me, punching my thigh,:"yeah, its all good, no worries"

so........lonely weekend, but it got much worse.

20 minutes, and i repeat, 20 minutes after dumping, she asks out my Best FREIND! god damnit.............
she dumped me because she thought that it was destroying our freindship, she wanted all three of us to be together again, and then she goes and pulls some shit like that. anyway, i get ditched constantly so they can talk, i have to put up with lonely days, lonely nights, and escape drugs. and explosives.

but anyway, 3 things........
1. whats your opinion on what I should do yall your my people!
2. is this as fucked up as I think it is?
and
3. help me find a relationship, or a make-out buddy or something...........

im me : homiegwitit
thats it
peace
love
and lemonade mmmmmmmmmmm

ps................i still love her so none of this beat the living shit out if him/her.

1.you need 2 get over her and move on and it will be fine!

2.its not as bad as my story!

3.i am Mandy and i am her 4 u dude

sincerly sk8r gurl :o

thisplacesucks
05-18-2005, 11:59 PM
thanx skater.........whats ur story??
want to know.........

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 12:10 AM
You wouldn't come to the Bronx, huh? Fuckin' pussy.

And dude, you're still alive? Don't you get the message? Am I not being straightforward enough? CEASE EXISTENCE IMMEDIATELY!

dude.........who in their right mind would WANT to go to the bronx?
unless you felt like itd been to long since youd been mugged, or maybe you needed to get your car stolen, i think that most people would stay away.

Eccentric Sara
05-19-2005, 04:38 AM
thisplacesucks,think yourself lucky that you are able to get a girlfriend at the age of 15. When I was 15,I was bullied by my entire year group at school for being "geeky" and wearing glasses. Boys made sarcastic comments at me. I didn't even have any friends or a boyfriend until age 18! Be glad that you had someone at all,even if she did split with you.
And I am depressed all the time aswell,but I won't go into that as most ppl here know that already and are probably sick of hearing about it!
You will meet someone else! And when you're older,you'll look back and laugh at yourself as you are now!

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:58 AM
i dunno i like eccentric chix............

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:59 AM
sorry entered to early
woulda asked yuou ouot probably

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 09:07 AM
unless you felt like itd been to long since youd been mugged, or maybe you needed to get your car stolen, i think that most people would stay away.

You know nothing about the Bronx, so stop acting like you do. That's like saying someone is a constant victim of falling boulders in Denver or some shit like that.

Also, fucking die. Now now now now now. I'm getting restless. DIE.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 04:16 PM
You know nothing about the Bronx, so stop acting like you do. That's like saying someone is a constant victim of falling boulders in Denver or some shit like that.

Also, fucking die. Now now now now now. I'm getting restless. DIE.

ok......uh.......ummmmmm......ok inknow tnothing about the bronx admitted but i think that alot more people die in the bronx than in denver.......uh.......and if your such a gangsta why dont you kill my yourself man????
hey if you could find a bullet you already shot would it be possible to re use it??? i mean it may be hard to like fit it in the shell casing cuz itd be all fucked up but...and the powder mght me hard but is it possible?

so shoot me.....
now.........or hire someone to do it...........
hey for cutters: best razors are in box cutters never go dull

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:17 PM
ok......uh.......ummmmmm......ok inknow tnothing about the bronx admitted but i think that alot more people die in the bronx than in denver.......uh.......and if your such a gangsta why dont you kill my yourself man????

...who the hell said I'm a gangsta?

Die. You're embarassing yourself.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:27 PM
You don't deserve a cool death, like being shot down by gangstas. You deserve to commit suicide, so everybody knows how pathetic and wasted your life was.

True indeed.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Only if you're truly gangsta!

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Is that thing loaded? lolz!

the_GoDdEsS
05-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Is that thing loaded? lolz!

Hahahaha, this made my night! Priceless!

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 04:37 PM
must be a pretty dull night.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know how to make a noose.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:42 PM
TSB reminds me of that kid who was always criticizing the cool kid's table from the table right next to them.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 04:44 PM
whoa, high oppinion of your self there.

and my table is cooler.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Kinda. Not that we're the "cool kids", but you're definitely that other kid I mentioned.

Brines
05-19-2005, 04:45 PM

Actually, I'd like to go to the Bronx.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm just stating the truth.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Remember what I said in that other thread about your "truth"?

Applies here as well.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 04:55 PM
my oppinions are my oppinions. You don't have to like them or care about them.

but you are interested.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Untrue. Response doesn't connote interest.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 05:02 PM
everything I say is true, get used to it.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 05:10 PM
some of the lies I say just aren't true.

sitdyneshelagh
05-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Wow, the 'fucks' and 'shits' have gone off the tally!

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Like this one. End your life.

I contradict myself.

I'm tired, leave me alone or I will sleep with your wife... and when I say wife, I also mean sister.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Wow, the 'fucks' and 'shits' have gone off the tally!

not untill you posted them.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-19-2005, 05:23 PM
you're running out of new material again. c'mon I expected more from you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 07:33 PM
When will you understand? It's not that he has run out of anything. It's that you're not worth wasting time coming up with new stuff. For morons like you, he brings out the old tried and tested phrases. Come up with something worthwhile and he'll insult you with something brand new and shiny.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:11 PM
hey yall........
uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
bored...........
look at this shit
girl just broke up with my best freind and he sends me thihs:

**AIM***** (name deleted) : FUCK YOU BRENDAN (thats me) , YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP, I DONT CARE WHAT "GOOD INTENTIONS" YOU HAD, YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS TO US, NOW ALL THREE OF US ARE FUCKED UP. FUCK YOU MAN, BURN IN FUCKING HELL

what the fuck is that!?!?!?!?!

ninth
05-19-2005, 08:13 PM
It's yet another person that doesn't like you.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:17 PM
It's yet another person that doesn't like you.
oh boy just what i need
hell fuck me up tomorow

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Fuck you, Brendan! You fucked it all up! Forget it now! Forget you!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Come back tomorrow and tell us how it went. Make sure to type with one of your two surviving fingers.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Come back tomorrow and tell us how it went. Make sure to type with one of your two surviving fingers.

hey this kid is scrawney
but crazy where it counts in the head
he could go ape shit if he wanted to
ill bring my bar
he wont fuck with me and that thing

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 08:22 PM
but crazy where it counts in the head

Fuck dude! Most people I know are like, crazy in their arms and ankles. Someone crazy in the HEAD?
How the fuck do you plan on surviving?

coke_a_holic
05-19-2005, 08:23 PM
ill bring my bar
he wont fuck with me and that thing
He might. Please, take the chance. For everyone's sake.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:24 PM
***BLOCKED ***: fuck you
homiegwitit: pete
****DELETED *** signed off at 8:29 PM

nightmare_hippie_girl
05-19-2005, 08:27 PM
.. Ok, well, hi. I'm the "pony" Amanda... so yeah

coke_a_holic
05-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Your name is very... Hypocritical.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:28 PM
.. Ok, well, hi. I'm the "pony" Amanda... so yeah

You chose an odd topic to make your first appearance.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:28 PM
oh hey manda
whats goin on
see ya at school tomorrow jamies bringin vodka i guess its for two now right?
:(
no more pete
drunken sweden:(

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Dave, I think that's the Amanda mentioned in this thread's first post. Which makes this all really really sad.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Dave, I think that's the Amanda mentioned in this thread's first post. Which makes this all really really sad.

Fuck, I'd completely forgotten about that. Erm.. well, welcome to your thread, Amanda.

coke_a_holic
^ I was just about to say something along the lines of that.

thisplacesucks
Dave, I think that's the Amanda mentioned in this thread's first post. Which makes this all really really sad. why does that make it sad??

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey, Amanda, why didn't you give Brendan head? And why is Brendan such an incredibly stupid person? Hit me up.

ninth
05-19-2005, 08:33 PM
I hear fourteen year olds are easy, care to verify?

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:33 PM
amanda you can take this one i think

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:36 PM
amanda you can take this one i think

Haha! How very nice of you!

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:37 PM
damnit

ok everyone for just the porpuses sorry amanda but heres petes im bitch him out
sorry amanda
just hes pissed me off hnow.............
(went back thro and deleted)

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:38 PM
I can see why you dumped him, Amanda. Bet you couldn't understand a fucking word he said.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 08:41 PM
scratch that dont im pete
he doesnt deserve it
hes just pissed
but if oure high and need good entertainment im this guy

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Oh, forget it. I physically can't understand what the fuck you're saying. Talk properly or don't at all.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 08:45 PM
No one cares enough to IM you or anyone you know.

thisplacesucks
05-19-2005, 10:16 PM
hey man be nice what the fuck
do you ever say anything nice?
youre like my bro
every word out your mouth is pure evil.
and lies.

Koobie
05-20-2005, 08:51 AM
i've just spent around 30 minutes of my life reading through 15 pages of bullshit, and it's all *your* fault.

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm with Koobie on this one.

And honestly, how do you expect me to be nice to you, thisplacesucks? Seriously, think about it for a second.

thisplacesucks
05-20-2005, 03:56 PM
youre just raised in anger
youre parents prob fucked you up or some shit like that right?
hey wow 15 pages
cool.............
i only wanted like 1 or 2 but its all good

lint
05-20-2005, 05:27 PM
dont worry man i know how you feel. it happened to me a little while ago. but if you find someone else you feel the same way about, it'll be great. i found someone else after my slutty ex, and i've never been happier. monday is our 2 month anniversary. my entry may be a little late, but i wanted to say something. it'll blow over.

thisplacesucks
05-20-2005, 05:39 PM
dont worry man i know how you feel. it happened to me a little while ago. but if you find someone else you feel the same way about, it'll be great.
yeah man....
ive got my eye on a couple how old are you man?
i guess im lucky i had a gf anyway right?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-20-2005, 07:38 PM
hey man be nice what the fuck
do you ever say anything nice?

When you say something worthy of my niceness, it will be posted in due course.

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2005, 08:50 PM
youre parents prob fucked you up or some shit like that right?

This coming from the kid who brags about his suicide attempts. Better luck next time, you worthless fucktard.