PDA

View Full Version : My School Headmaster Loves Offspring !

offspring kid
05-17-2005, 03:07 PM
well as i was in school i took offspring cd( splinter ) with me and played it during the free time on the cd player in class so my school headmaster(she) comes into the class saying " who is playing this " i said Me ! so she said " DO YOU KNOW I LOVE THESE GUYZ " so i was like in my MIND ( man THE OFFSPRING ARE NOT BAD!! ) but then she told me that she likes punk rock and all,and her favourite punk band is OFFSPRING and her favourite songs are SELF ESTEEM,DIRTY MAGIC,THE MEANING OF LIFE,MILLION MILES AWAY,CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND YOU,( she whispered ( DA HUI ) ).When i told a new song is out now she said " oh NICE " and the chat about offspring went on !

c0d3r
05-17-2005, 03:10 PM
that's nice, MY head master prob won't like it...
1st she has to stick the mop out of her butt...

but hey i don't care...

u must have a cool headmaster :D how old is she?! gimme her # : )))

darko
05-17-2005, 03:11 PM
My bosses son likes them, but i still dont think they'll let me play any of the CD's at work

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-17-2005, 03:22 PM
well as i was in school i took offspring cd( splinter ) with me and played it during the free time on the cd player in class so my school headmaster(she) comes into the class saying " who is playing this " i said Me ! so she said " DO YOU KNOW I LOVE THESE GUYZ " so i was like in my MIND ( man THE OFFSPRING ARE NOT BAD!! ) but then she told me that she likes punk rock and all,and her favourite punk band is OFFSPRING and her favourite songs are SELF ESTEEM,DIRTY MAGIC,THE MEANING OF LIFE,MILLION MILES AWAY,CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND YOU,( she whispered ( DA HUI ) ).When i told a new song is out now she said " oh NICE " and the chat about offspring went on !

What an awesome head master!

Gayman
05-17-2005, 03:25 PM
What's an Head Master...(I'm an idiot from Finland...so dont diss me!)

pretty_fly_white_guy858
05-17-2005, 03:26 PM
A head master is like a teacher

Gayman
05-17-2005, 03:27 PM
ok..thanks!

Tripman
05-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Original PRankster played in some school activity and almost no oe like it

Revolver-2005?
05-17-2005, 06:08 PM
hmm my principal likes rock, and some punk rock, idk if he likes the offspring though

0r4ng3
05-17-2005, 08:10 PM
I always thought of headmasters as principals, not teachers...whatever, I've never had a headmaster, so I have no clue.

offspringbaby2004
05-17-2005, 10:17 PM

That is pretty cool :cool: I once had a teacher at my school that had been to an Offspring concert. But it was Woodstock so she didn't go just to see them. But she liked their music. I thought that was rad :P

~mandy~

vintagepunkrock7
05-17-2005, 10:39 PM
cool story. we never got to play music in any classes when i was in school, would have been nice though .

Punk_Conspiracy
05-18-2005, 01:15 AM
There's a PE teacher at my school whose a pretty big fan I think. He claims to have all the albums, and when asking me my favourite name-checked Ignition and Smash. Too bad he's a dickhead teacher and everyone hates him, fucking Radford.

Seiraryu
05-18-2005, 02:22 AM
A Headmaster is the equivalent of a Principal.

I was shocked and amazed when I found my fifty-something year old Math teacher head banging at Offspring concert in Argentina. Heh. I couldn't believe it.

~ Manu.

Dirty Bertie
05-18-2005, 02:52 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if there was quite a few teachers, principals, head masters or whatever posting on this board. After all the Offspring have being rocking for a good few years...

Maybe your headmaster is really 'tripboy' in disquise! --

Dirty Bertie
05-18-2005, 03:03 AM
Yeh, what DB said! DAMN I take a long time to type sometimes...

I'll let you off .. this time :D

Caz
05-18-2005, 06:11 AM
There's a PE teacher at my school whose a pretty big fan I think. He claims to have all the albums, and when asking me my favourite name-checked Ignition and Smash. Too bad he's a dickhead teacher and everyone hates him, fucking Radford.

Punk Conspiracy, you're from Australia right, there is a Radford college in canberra where i go to school - you wouldn't happen to mean that one do you?

offspring kid
05-18-2005, 09:52 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if there was quite a few teachers, principals, head masters or whatever posting on this board. After all the Offspring have being rocking for a good few years...

Maybe your headmaster is really 'tripboy' in disquise! --

nope she is a good teacher aTleast nice to me! and she is around 50 and 51 years !

Drummerguy123
05-18-2005, 10:39 AM
Oh, I thought a headmaster was like a school pricipal. I'm an American, so I don't know much about other countries. Wow, I should pay attention in my Western Civilization class...

scream
05-18-2005, 12:20 PM
THE MEANING OF LIFE

thats awesome! this is my favorite offspring song of all time. people like her are the reason i love offspring concerts. i mean aside from seeing the band im there enjoying them with a bunch of other people who also love the offspring.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-18-2005, 01:06 PM
I had a teacher who liked them. Once she brought Ignition and either self-titled or Ixnay to school and played it for me and my two friends. The only thing I remember from that was that we thought the "fuck fuck fuck" part was so cool! :D

Oh, I thought a headmaster was like a school pricipal. I'm an American, so I don't know much about other countries. Wow, I should pay attention in my Western Civilization class...
Do you honestly have a "Western Civilization class"?! :eek:

Dexter Powerhead
05-18-2005, 01:18 PM
my teachers are a fuckin' suckers all of them and if i told them that i love punk music they fail me all the exams..........so better i shouldn't try it and listen offspring with my headphones.........

RobinoZombie
05-18-2005, 01:34 PM
cool man, youre so lucky, when i played offsping in like 7-9 grade, my teacher and all the other fucking students were like "turn it off" we want some real music like techno...thats when robin became crazy...haha...
cool that she likes em