PDA

View Full Version : how ironic

blastfromthepast
05-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Ok, what is up with some of you people? Here you are getting agervated by ''jack the tripper'' calling him a loser for spamming the boards, for acting like an idiot, and using multiple accounts. When here some of you are such as TripBoy also being Sic N Twisted, and others with also various alter egos and accounts. Also, if you hate jack the tripper so much then stop replying to all his freaking stupid threads. You've got to realize that he has nothing else but the forums to live off of, and just replying to his nonsense and making fun of him, is giving him more attention. You all saw the thread of how his goal was to be annoying and get banned from the BBS. He's called a ''troll'', and all you have to do is ignore him and then there will be nothing left for him here and he will be forced to move somewhere else. Pointlessly flaming him and trying to pwn him is not going to get you anywhere but to where he wants you to be. Also, I think it's pretty ironic how some of you (mainly TripBoy) actualy go around insulting people telling them to get a life or commit suicide, when here some of you are using mutliple accounts with different personalities. People with a life themselfs only need one account. And if even if you have one account, even still, waltzing around on a forum cussing people out does not make you a supirior person, nor does it get people on the forums to think your ''cool'' or that your any better. True it may attract some who think you are funny, but in the grand scheme of things, all it is doing is getting newbs and/or n00bs to either dislike you and get angered at you, or get newbs and n00bs to suck up to you in hopes of getting into your favour, simply because they don't have the self esteem to deal with getting ridiculed by someone on a forum who enjoys cussing at people telling them they need a life. Now having said that, I can predict that some of you are going to start saying ''If you had the time to type all this out and post it, you don't have much a life either!'' or something along that line. Screw that! Sharing your opinion once a while is perfectly fine, that's what the forums were made for, but abusing them and using them to post your opinions in a hateful, innapropriate, or racist topic like I've seen here is not what they were made for. You all can say what your like in defence, that's perfectly fine, it's not my place to stop you, but you will still seem to me like someone who is going around using cuss words and acting all tough trying scare n00bs simply because you don't have the self esteem to deal with your own self. My opinion would be to stop posting in topics made by trolls, thus giving them the attention they desire, and to stop going around ridiculing people so harshly that you don't like, because all it will do is get them more angered, get them to post more spam, and generaly upset them thus looking for more reason to try and prove themselfs better than you thus resulting in a never ending circle of pointless cuss words, flaming, and online arguments.

JohnnyNemesis
05-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes. You are the first person to ever come to this conclusion, and will really make a difference. Not like this thread has been made a million times already or anything.

Fucking moron.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Jawohl, mein fuhrer!

Seriously, what gives you the right to come on here and say "you do this, you do that?" You're cussing a lot of people too, just what you told us not to do.

And Tripboy has only ever made one account. Get your fucking facts straight.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-17-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm SicN Twisted?

AWESOME!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! THAT MEANS I BALLED SUNNY!!!!!!

High fives all around, everyone!

Seriously, too much! Can't breathe! :D

blastfromthepast
05-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Yes. You are the first person to ever come to this conclusion, and will really make a difference. Not like this thread has been made a million times already or anything.

Fucking moron.

Forgive me for not being able to read minds, and/or know everything about the board.

blastfromthepast
05-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Jawohl, mein fuhrer!

Seriously, what gives you the right to come on here and say "you do this, you do that?" You're cussing a lot of people too, just what you told us not to do.

I'm just sharing my opinion like I stated in my post. What gives anyone the right on here to swear when the registration form clearly states not to?

JohnnyNemesis
05-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Forgive me for not being able to read minds, and/or know everything about the board.

Ah, so you want to bark out orders and come up with all these ideas and opinions, but once they're contested, back off and say that you're not a mindreader.

Fuck off, fuck you.

blastfromthepast
05-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Ah, so you want to bark out orders and come up with all these ideas and opinions, but once they're contested, back off and say that you're not a mindreader.

Fuck off, fuck you.

No, I just don't appreciate being sworn at for not knowing everything. I knew enough to post my opinion/conclusion, but it's not like I have seen the same things others have seen here

JohnnyNemesis
05-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I knew enough to post my opinion/conclusion

See, that's the point. You DIDN'T know enough to even have an opinion or conclusion, much less post it, and you pretty much admit that with your "I'm not a mindreader!" backoff.

Unless your an alias just fucking with people.

blastfromthepast
05-17-2005, 08:28 PM
See, that's the point. You DIDN'T know enough to even have an opinion or conclusion, much less post it, and you pretty much admit that with your "I'm not a mindreader!" backoff.

Unless your an alias just fucking with people.

All I know is what I've seen posted in threads dating back a long time ago, and dating back to today, that is when I put what I knew together. For exaple, I saw a post dating quite a while back posted by someone who suspected TripBoy to be Sic n Twisted, and then wheelchairman posted and said that he knew TripBoy was Sic n Twisted, and then shortly everyone started talking about they're alter egos. I compared that to what I've seen with how people are calling jack the tripper an idiot for having multiple personalites, yet when they themselfs also used alter egos, I thought it was pretty strange

JohnnyNemesis
05-17-2005, 08:30 PM
That was a great example of how little you know, considering TripBoy and SicNTwisted are NOT the same person and you're obviously horrible at picking up on sarcasm.

That should serve as just one example of how the way you piece things together from old threads is flawed.

Betty
05-17-2005, 08:31 PM
How could this not be an alias?

It seems like somebody who cares a lot about this Jack the Tripper character. Honestly, I peruse these forums almost daily and barely even notice this Tripper guy. Who fucking cares?

blastfromthepast
05-17-2005, 08:34 PM
That was a great example of how little you know, considering TripBoy and SicNTwisted are NOT the same person and you're obviously horrible at picking up on sarcasm.

That should serve as just one example of how the way you piece things together from old threads is flawed.

Ah, I see. Well, at first I thought it was sarcasm, but then when I saw the majority of all the different people, I thought it couldn't possibly be a joke. But I understand now, ok.

Diamond Dee
05-17-2005, 08:55 PM
I'm not reading all of that.

Betty
05-17-2005, 09:04 PM
It REALLY is a lot harder without paragraphs... you wouldn't think so. Paragraphs are just spaces between sentences... but it's true.

Camilamazed
05-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Jack's username # 956934859475 .......Congrats :rolleyes:

SkunkIt
05-17-2005, 09:44 PM
blastfromthepast, you're an idiot.

Anya82
05-17-2005, 09:49 PM
and you don't have multiple accounts...
uh huh, yeah, right...

i mean, you seem to "know" this bbs enough, i mean, you know some users, seem to have read lots of posts, so you could get that conclusion......

I'm sure you have another account. You only have like 6 posts with this account, it's obvious you have another one.

UgLy_eLf
05-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Are you talking double standard here? Tripboy, and the Tripboy's a while back, it was cute and funny when he did it because he was part of the developing clique on the board, but when Jack did it he got harassed. Psh, oh well.

UgLy_eLf
05-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Not being a BBS hag like most of you I wouldnt know of your 5 YEAR CLIQUE, great achievement there, congratulations.

My point still stands despite your claim of innocence during the Tripboy, Trip boy shenanigans. There's quite a bit of hypocrisy on your part (and this is not directed only at Tripboy), you do and say shit, but rip on anyone who does or says the same.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Are you talking double standard here? Tripboy, and the Tripboy's a while back, it was cute and funny when he did it

Once and for all, Tripboy did NOT make his imposters!!

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 07:44 AM
My point still stands despite your claim of innocence during the Tripboy, Trip boy shenanigans.

Um, TripBoy and Trip Boy aren't the same person either. That's painfully obvious through their posts, I believe.

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 07:32 PM
haha, wait wich 1 ru ?!!!

Brines
05-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Blast, I don't care to type up a logical reply to your long-winded ramblings, so here.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg

Man up, you pussy.

Drawer Guy Nanashi
05-19-2005, 07:38 AM

Fucking moron.
Did you read it? I couldn't read it. It wasn't paragraphed, so it was far too hard to read such a long post.

irishpunkrockgirl
05-19-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm just sharing my opinion like I stated in my post. What gives anyone the right on here to swear when the registration form clearly states not to?
i never read the registration form. why would you be arsed..Oh shit i cursed!

Jack the Tripper
05-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Ok, what is up with some of you people? Here you are getting agervated by ''jack the tripper'' calling him a loser for spamming the boards, for acting like an idiot, and using multiple accounts. When here some of you are such as TripBoy also being Sic N Twisted, and others with also various alter egos and accounts. Also, if you hate jack the tripper so much then stop replying to all his freaking stupid threads. You've got to realize that he has nothing else but the forums to live off of, and just replying to his nonsense and making fun of him, is giving him more attention. You all saw the thread of how his goal was to be annoying and get banned from the BBS. He's called a ''troll'', and all you have to do is ignore him and then there will be nothing left for him here and he will be forced to move somewhere else. Pointlessly flaming him and trying to pwn him is not going to get you anywhere but to where he wants you to be. Also, I think it's pretty ironic how some of you (mainly TripBoy) actualy go around insulting people telling them to get a life or commit suicide, when here some of you are using mutliple accounts with different personalities. People with a life themselfs only need one account. And if even if you have one account, even still, waltzing around on a forum cussing people out does not make you a supirior person, nor does it get people on the forums to think your ''cool'' or that your any better. True it may attract some who think you are funny, but in the grand scheme of things, all it is doing is getting newbs and/or n00bs to either dislike you and get angered at you, or get newbs and n00bs to suck up to you in hopes of getting into your favour, simply because they don't have the self esteem to deal with getting ridiculed by someone on a forum who enjoys cussing at people telling them they need a life. Now having said that, I can predict that some of you are going to start saying ''If you had the time to type all this out and post it, you don't have much a life either!'' or something along that line. Screw that! Sharing your opinion once a while is perfectly fine, that's what the forums were made for, but abusing them and using them to post your opinions in a hateful, innapropriate, or racist topic like I've seen here is not what they were made for. You all can say what your like in defence, that's perfectly fine, it's not my place to stop you, but you will still seem to me like someone who is going around using cuss words and acting all tough trying scare n00bs simply because you don't have the self esteem to deal with your own self. My opinion would be to stop posting in topics made by trolls, thus giving them the attention they desire, and to stop going around ridiculing people so harshly that you don't like, because all it will do is get them more angered, get them to post more spam, and generaly upset them thus looking for more reason to try and prove themselfs better than you thus resulting in a never ending circle of pointless cuss words, flaming, and online arguments.
I've been trying to tell them that shit for many months now. They're all too dumb to understand me though. I'm not a troll, I'm just here when I'm bored.

JohnnyNemesis
05-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Your mother's a whore.