PDA

View Full Version : Offspring In Australia

benclements144
05-18-2005, 12:14 AM
hey , i was wonderin when the guys are posting their greatest hits tour if there is one , and will they come to australia , i would die if they didnt come back to melbourne again , :eek:

tle_punk
05-21-2005, 07:31 AM
They'll probably pay us another visit eventually - would love to see them at BDO again, I might bother to go.
Course they will. BDO sucks...they don't have good lineups, they'll only have one or two good bands to watch and it isn't worth it to go to it for only one or two bands.

BuddyHolly
05-21-2005, 09:36 AM
I hope Offspring will come to Australia at the end of October or later since I'll get to Australia in October.

tle_punk
05-21-2005, 04:19 PM
ooo whereabouts in oz u going?

aus-chick
05-21-2005, 10:26 PM
hey , i was wonderin when the guys are posting their greatest hits tour if there is one , and will they come to australia , i would die if they didnt come back to melbourne again , :eek:

I'd love to see them to, never seen them b4 tho. CRINGE

Skip91
05-21-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm sure they'll come back atleast one last time
im only 13, so I'll have to go with someone older
if i can go to one of their concerts

tle_punk
05-22-2005, 01:07 AM
i hope its another all ages show....i hate underage shows, the kids get way too rowdy. even though im underage, but not next year!

BuddyHolly
05-22-2005, 09:16 AM
ooo whereabouts in oz u going?

I'll be starting my trip probably in the Melbourne area (cause my aunt lives there). And from there on I'll travel around the south-coast i guess...

Camilamazed
05-22-2005, 10:14 AM
Cammy says: People should wait for the World Tour when the new cd comes out :D

BuddyHolly
05-26-2005, 01:30 AM
Big Day Out had a pretty rad line up last year: Beastie Boys, SOAD, Chemical Brothers, The Streets (although they suck live), Hatebreed, The Hives and Rise Against are cool.

delinquent
05-26-2005, 03:49 AM
i wouldnt mind seeing the offspring again.
i had heard there was a greatest hits.
bet it dosent have any of their early stuff, self titled or ignition.
probably cos they were released on epitaph hah.

i bet they cost more than $60 this time if they come out, but at least they come here.

tle_punk
05-27-2005, 01:58 AM

i bet they cost more than $60 this time if they come out, but at least they come here.

u lost the bet, of course they're putting their earlier stuff on, it wouldn't be a greatest hits without them. the last time they came it was already $60 ($64.35 to be exact in melb).

Punk_Conspiracy
05-29-2005, 09:01 PM
The last time they toured through Australia they got a whole heap of bad reviews (Drum Media, Kerrang Australia, etc). I really hope it doesn't put them off touring Australia though, because even though I can see where those magazines where coming from I fucking loved the concert, and was willing to be everyone else in the theatre who didn't have to write an official review for it would have as well.

Unenthusiastic as they are, they're still a fucking excellent polished live band. And I would also love to see 'em at BDO, it'd mean I guranteed seeing them twice as well as a lot of other kickarse bands. BDO's always been a great experience for me!

Kitten
05-29-2005, 09:13 PM

Next time you complain about the ticket prices, also consider the costs that the venue may have added on and add to that the economic value of the Australian dollar.