PDA

View Full Version : Body part exercises

Dirty Bertie
05-18-2005, 04:25 AM
Don't know hold old this story is but it made me larf...

boob aerobics (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_822547.html) ... and I quote:
"A London gym has launched a new fitness class that claims to increase the size of female members' busts."

As I am a guy, don't think I'll be going to this one but I'd like to watch (yeah alright, I'm a perve!)
Amazes me sometimes just how far people will go in search of the body beautiful. Anyone wanna go?

Made me think that if girls are exercisng their boobs - how should i be exercising? :D

RXP
05-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Indeed it would increase it a bit because it's basically attacking the pectorial major/minor. Women benching sexy tho.

But you gotta eat alot while your doing it otherwise you'll burn fat thus losing cup size and put on muscle thus no gain.

Dirty Bertie
05-18-2005, 04:50 AM
[QUOTE=RXP]Women benching sexy tho.QUOTE]

you bet - especially when they laying on those big ball things and chest pressing with dumbbells...yummmm

Your right about the muscle stuff though .. sounds simple when you think about it

RXP
05-18-2005, 05:42 AM
It's sexy if a women gets up and starts putting 20kg plates on like nothing and she's tiny.

JoY
05-18-2005, 07:34 AM
it can't be done. you can't increase your chest-size with exercises. NEXT.

RXP
05-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Of course it can. It's the apperance. The you have fat around your pecs. If you increase the pec size you will increase the apperance of your breasts. Both men and women. Of course men want to cut down the fat so they can show the actual muscle. Women want to maintain the fat so that the their chest protrudes more.

CUp size is nipple to the touching part to the rest of your body right? Threefore certis paribus increase in pectorial size will push out the fat thus giving the apperance of bigger breasts.

Take me for example. I have quite a bit of fat on my chest but becuase my pecs are protrouding my chest looks much bigger than it actually is. It will be the same for women.

Prove it wrong Bella. Start benching (flat and incline), pec flys and eating more. If your boobs don't get bigger I'll give you 20. No joke.

RXP
05-18-2005, 09:25 AM
No. My chest without fat would protrude say 0.5" from my torso. BUt because of the fat I look huge and it comes out 1". Wen I lay on my side I look pretty big. At least an AA cup.

JoY
05-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Dush darling, what do you think tits are made of? a woman's breast mainly consists out of fat. what do you think that happens when you exercise? yes, you get bigger muscles, that will push your titties perky forward. but you'll burn fat, so it's not like they'll actually get bigger.

RXP
05-18-2005, 09:55 AM
That's just purely incorrect. If adding mass meant burning fat we'd (all gym goers) be ripped body builders. A woman should take in a fast acting carb meal an hour before work out so that would be used for energy. It will work. I'll bet you 20 to try it.

RXP
05-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Indeed it would increase it a bit because it's basically attacking the pectorial major/minor. Women benching sexy tho.

But you gotta eat alot while your doing it otherwise you'll burn fat thus losing cup size and put on muscle thus no gain.

Also quoted my above post with my mentioning about fat.

Bella I know you do biology/medicene and all but really I'm pretty sure I know a huge deal more about muscle growth and fat loss.

notoriousdoc
05-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Don't know hold old this story is but it made me larf...

boob aerobics (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_822547.html) ... and I quote:
"A London gym has launched a new fitness class that claims to increase the size of female members' busts."

Does it work on males?

RXP
05-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Does it work on males?

http://www.elitefitness.com/images/specials/blbbcouplesm.jpg

'nuff said.

RXP
05-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Totally agree. But a girl with a cups hasn't really got much to shape

Camilamazed
05-18-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm with Bella :D

offsprungey
05-18-2005, 12:56 PM
he he he ........its all confusing if u ask me but hell i wdnt mind watching his excersise i wonder if its gonna be televised itll be anew craze hey it cd catch on and u cd see ur mum doin it :D :D :D