PDA

View Full Version : The Reason why bush won the election.

lousyskater
11-04-2004, 11:44 PM
http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm
this does not suprise me at all. oh and if you're too lazy to open the link, here is the table. the credits are at the bottom of the page in the link if you want proof.

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

damn, it didn't work so i guess you'll have to check the web page.
________
NightsTale cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/NightsTale)

arak0r
11-05-2004, 01:34 AM
massachusetts representin` yo ;\ its fucking disgusting really. stupid ass redneck bible thumpers :mad:

jimmyjimjimz
11-05-2004, 09:49 AM
NY state voted for Kerry
New York City voted for Kerry
and I voted for Kerry.

lousyskater
11-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Ca voted for Kerry
LA voted for Kerry
I voted for Kerry
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

vnzla_sh4dow
11-05-2004, 09:03 PM
does that means that the people who voted for bush are less intelligent that people who voted for Kerry? *cough* sarcasm *cough*

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 10:11 PM
No offense or anything but me and my friend's IQ's are freaking 160 so somethings not right with that...oh and did i mention were 13

Moose
11-05-2004, 10:42 PM
...13 and full of yourself

turb0negr0
11-05-2004, 11:31 PM
i'm ashamed to say it but my damned state voted for the retarded one...
i on the other hand hate bush soooo. much god he totally f**ked our country over! just imagine how bad we'll be after four more years of this cunt. :mad:

lousyskater
11-06-2004, 01:33 AM
No offense or anything but me and my friend's IQ's are freaking 160 so somethings not right with that...oh and did i mention were 13

that post it self is proof that you don't have an IQ of 160. the list of IQ's is a list of average IQ's of the people of the states of america. so even if you actually had an IQ of 160, that doesn't mean the average will raise much. what state do you live in?
________
Web shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

I'veGoneAway
11-06-2004, 07:42 AM
that post it self is proof that you don't have an IQ of 160. the list of IQ's is a list of average IQ's of the people of the states of america. so even if you actually had an IQ of 160, that doesn't mean the average will raise much. what state do you live in?

This post proves nothing. I know it is the average, and if you had looked at my profile, you'd know what state. Also, it doesn't matter about the IQ's because if you knew how to count, you'd know there was more red's than blue's (in simplest terms) and that's all that matters. My canidate won, get over yourself. And yes we are modest bitches and proud. So deal.

Vera
11-06-2004, 08:05 AM
I don't believe in measuring intelligence with IQ. But maybe that's just because IQ is based on logic and mathematical question-type tests, which I'm not very good at. Or then I just never bother. Am not so much a math-person.

Unnatural Disaster
11-06-2004, 10:22 AM
I'm ashamed that i live in a state that voted for Bush by almost 30% more than Kerry.

I think it was

Bush 63%
Kerry 37%

Moose
11-06-2004, 12:03 PM
oh and to actually to reply to the topic...the reason bush won was because kerry failed in his campaign. they are blaming everyone like edwards, his wife, his daughter, even michael moore. the fact is we are at war, and more people do not like to change presidents during a war unless they are sure of what the next president is going to do. kerry did not state a clear plan. we are still not sure if he was going to leave the soldiers, add soldiers, pull the soldiers out, leave the soldiers in, but cut funds, we have no idea. he could not decide on the gay marriage issue, he just couldnt decide on anything. i believe if there was another candidate that showed strong ideals and a stance on issues, then the independent and undecided voters would have went towards the democrats. however, kerry did not establish himself.

people knew what bush was going to do and voted in confidence that he would not get carried away, take out iraq, and just settle with making peace in the middle east with england and thats really it. just the war on terror, would be the only war we would have thereafter. now im not sure what he is going to do, so we just have to hope good things happen.

UgLy_eLf
11-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Nawh guys really things are going great here in the US, Bush said so, our jobs are on the rise and the economy is bouncing back.

-10,000 more jobs cut at an individual company
-15% wages cut for pilots of airlines

--Nov 06 2004

Common our economy is grand! BUSH TOLD ME SO!! HE WOULD NOT LIE. :D

Vera
11-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Yeah, of course he wouldn't...

punk_flamingo
11-07-2004, 02:25 AM
bwa ahahahahahaha

oh god...that would explain it.

Dameon Brass
11-07-2004, 11:24 AM
the reason Bush won, is quite simple. We are a nation of idiots. Those who voted Kerry will prolly need a lobotomy so that we can all appreciate the good thingsd our president will do for us in the next 4 years (ruin the economy, the enviroment, draft and kill every single one of us and so on).

killboypwrheadjx
11-08-2004, 02:27 PM
hahahaha that is fuckin funny. i wanna meet the dude who made that

leo3375
11-08-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't know if I should stick around in the US and watch all the morons who voted for Junior get what's coming to 'em or if I should start packing my bags and heading north.

Oh, MN voted for Kerry.
Minneapolis voted for Kerry.
I voted for Kerry.

Marcelo
11-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Bush Suckssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lousyskater
11-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Oh, MN voted for Kerry.
Minneapolis voted for Kerry.
I voted for Kerry.

heh, i used to live in Minnesota. i love it there because it's cold as fuck and i love te cold.
________
Yulyanahorny (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/yulyanahorny)

JoY
11-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Texas. you may thank Texas for four more years of Bush. (at least, so I've heard)

oh, & it's obvious why he won the elections. many people in America were simply appealed by the name that rings a bell. they just have no clue where to find that particular bell & what it sounds like.
long live ignorance.

beLIEveR
11-09-2004, 02:22 PM
He won because of the Bin Laden video. He knew what he was doing and he knew what the result would be.

Tiago M.C.
11-09-2004, 03:54 PM
:confused: You don't thik it's a little strange?
Everybody I know voted for Kerry...
...but?!?!?! why bush won the election of the United States???????? :confused:
think about that........

XYlophonetreeZ
11-09-2004, 05:25 PM
This post proves nothing. I know it is the average, and if you had looked at my profile, you'd know what state. Also, it doesn't matter about the IQ's because if you knew how to count, you'd know there was more red's than blue's (in simplest terms) and that's all that matters. My canidate won, get over yourself. And yes we are modest bitches and proud. So deal.

I'm from North Carolina, you fucktarded cock, and I voted for Kerry. Obviously, Kerry didn't win NC. You wanna know why? There are too many people like you who were probably raised as CULTURAL conservatives. Your daddy is a wealthy tobacco mogul, and his company employs criminally underpaid Hatians to work in his fields. Your mom is the best cook in your suburbian neighborhood (where do you live anyway-- Cary?) because that's all women are supposed to do if they don't want to go to hell. Odds are you're also a homophobic Baptist Dale Earndhart fanatic too, and your parents vote Bush all the time and you have nothing better to do than take everything they say as gospel in between the time when they're confiscating you're Harry Potter books that you sneak at night because they promote evil, satanic witchcraft.

And please justify calling Bush "your" candidate. Please.

lousyskater
11-10-2004, 01:52 AM
you retarded dumbfuck. it doesn't matter that there are more red than blue states. it all rests upon population, because the more populated the state, the more electoral votes the state has. if you noticed kerry lost by a couple million, which when it comes to the US population, isn't much. yet, kerry won very few states, all of these states with high populations. yes, a canidate can win with less states than the other canidates. it all maters on the population of the state.
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

punk_flamingo
11-10-2004, 03:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0703/evenstar/political/bushquote-001.gif

this quote clearly states bushes intellect...

...and its also rather amusing