PDA

View Full Version : I am new, tell me who are you?

Raf
05-18-2005, 08:23 AM
I am Raf the Jamaican God of Ganja...say Hello to my little friend. *pulls out a joint*

Toxic Speed Bump
05-18-2005, 08:24 AM
hello little friend

Jesus
05-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Hi, I'm Jesus the son of God.

Raf
05-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Hi, I'm Jesus the son of God.

ahh yes of course my little nephew Jesus.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Raf, Wave to me!!! oh dear god, please wave to me.

ashtray_girl_1
05-18-2005, 08:29 AM
welcome to paradise :cool:

Raf
05-18-2005, 08:32 AM
Raf, Wave to me!!! oh dear god, please wave to me.
*waves to Toxic Speed Bump and Ashtray Girl 1* I like both of your names.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Cheers Raf, I thought it myself.

so, what do you do?

c0d3r
yo raf, welcome to the forums, you will experience flaming in the next couple of days, don't be afraid, be very afraid :)

hehe, just kiddin.

and welcome again.

Flexing Wings
Shaymus is the name, but my friends call me Satan... hey dude aren't we supposed to be arch enemies...? Sorry... just the luck of the draw but i'm subsequently going to have to plot to take-over your mighty kingdom. Fish gotta swim and all...

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm Dave.

Jimbob2005
05-18-2005, 08:37 AM
I am Raf the Jamaican God of Ganja...say Hello to my little friend. *pulls out a joint*
I am James Kerr, big fan of The Offspring, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica and Green Day.

You seem OK to me.

Edit: stupid fucking typos...

irishpunkrockgirl
05-18-2005, 08:39 AM
welcome. my name is alison and i have a weird second name.

c0d3r
05-18-2005, 08:39 AM
I am James Kerr, big fan of The Ogfspring, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica and Green Day.

You seem OK to me.

jimbob, gotta ask you sth, sorry raf for diverting the topic.

did you get your nick from Crank Yankers?! do you mean that JimBob, haha - he was fuckin funny dude. i also use the name JimBob when i play cs.. :D

Raf
05-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Shaymus is the name, but my friends call me Satan... hey dude aren't we supposed to be arch enemies...? Sorry... just the luck of the draw but i'm subsequently going to have to plot to take-over your mighty kingdom. Fish gotta swim and all...

haha technically...yes....arch enimies....but i think we are gunna be best friends...haha just messing....well technically Satan I know it has all of us written down as enemies and all but it doesnt work like that, i mean, God, my brother has me written off and wont even admit that we are related around followers, and technically you are one of his sons, even though he exiled you and all, that makes you my nephew. haha.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Family Trees go far.

Jimbob2005
05-18-2005, 08:41 AM
jimbob, gotta ask you sth, sorry raf for diverting the topic.

did you get your nick from Crank Yankers?! do you mean that JimBob, haha - he was fuckin funny dude. i also use the name JimBob when i play cs.. :D
A supply teacher called me Jimbob instead of James, and one of my mates nicknames me this. I kind of wish I hadn't chosen that name as my user name as I think it sounds kinda crap... I have been tempted to make a new account just for a different name.

Raf
05-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Thank you all for the warm embracing welcome and the opened arms, now all we need are the gifts and money and we can get things underway. No but seriously, thank you all.

Raf
05-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Family Trees go far.
ah that they do, did you know that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is your second cousin?

Toxic Speed Bump
05-18-2005, 08:44 AM
yeah you seem allright. Just try to get out of stupid arguments while you can... you might get sucked in.

c0d3r
05-18-2005, 08:44 AM
A supply teacher called me Jimbob instead of James, and one of my mates nicknames me this. I kind of wish I hadn't chosen that name as my user name as I think it sounds kinda crap... I have been tempted to make a new account just for a different name.
oh well, sorry, hehe, u sould see the episode though, think you'd like it, dunno if u know crank yankers it's this puppet show thingie but they're evil as fuck

ok that's it.

Toxic Speed Bump
05-18-2005, 08:45 AM
ah that they do, did you know that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is your second cousin?

sweet, they should add me in the rap will does at the begining.

Sunny
05-18-2005, 08:56 AM
hello, i'm magdalena.
i have a little friend too. he's blue and awesome. i'd rather not show him off, though, seeing as there are children on this forum.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-18-2005, 08:57 AM
hello, i'm magdalena.
i have a little friend too. he's blue and awesome. i'd rather not show him off, though, seeing as there are children on this forum.

Should I be worried that this intrigued me very much?

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 08:58 AM
My name is Rick. The first thing you need to know as a member of this BBS is that I'm better than you. Always have been, always will be. Save your arguments to the contrary, as they will fall on deaf ears.

Other than that, enjoy!

Raf
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
My name is Rick. The first thing you need to know as a member of this BBS is that I'm better than you. Always have been, always will be. Save your arguments to the contrary, as they will fall on deaf ears.

Other than that, enjoy!

Hold on....JohnnyNemesis.....THE JohnnyNemesis....OMEffinG! May I have your autograph...lol....I totally understand though Johnny, you are better than me, most people do suffer through denial when faced with a worthy or in this case extremely advanced advisary, but alas, I will not hold it against you. Just kidding man, nice to meet you.

Jinger Joe
05-18-2005, 11:18 AM
hellooooo. im a scary irritating lad.
u might want to stay away from me. i tend to stalk.
u have been warned......

Dirk Lance
05-18-2005, 11:23 AM

Other than that, enjoy!
Did I mention that I'm far better? Because I am.

Seiraryu
05-18-2005, 11:27 AM
Hey, Raf. I'm Manuel, or Manu, whichever you prefer, I answer to both.

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about all the egos around here...you get used to it real fast.

~ Manu.

notoriousdoc
05-18-2005, 11:35 AM
This shit, it took me ages not to be flamed anytime a posted anything

Anyway, hi, I'm Dan and I live the life of a sex god :D :D :eek: :rolleyes:

My username comes from my graffiti name. You can find tags on almost every desk in Broadlands school, Keynsham

Camilamazed
05-18-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm the son of rage and love................

Welcome, I'm Camila hehe :D

0r4ng3
05-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Welcome Raf. I am Orange, son of Red and Yellow.

the_GoDdEsS
05-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Hello, I'm Simona. Und die Welt wird an mir untergehen.

Sorry, English has no good equivalent like that.

wheelchairman
05-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Hello, I'm Wheelchairman.

I put the Super, in Superior.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Raf i dont believe in jamaician god or anyother god only God and Jesus. SO go fuck your mom and go screw your vaginal penis troll mother fucker

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Hello, I'm Wheelchairman.

I put the Super, in Superior.

I put the Awesome in Cool!

0r4ng3
05-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Raf i dont believe in jamaician god or anyother god only God and Jesus. SO go fuck your mom and go screw your vaginal penis troll mother fucker
I don't think even you can comprehend and explain what you just said.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-18-2005, 01:52 PM
:D IM THE SON OF RAGE AND LOVE THE JESUS OF SUBURIA! the bible of none of the above of the steady diet of soda pop and ritalin no one ever died for my sins in hell far as i can tell least the ones i got away with! :cool: :mad:

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-18-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't think even you can comprehend and explain what you just said.

I don't think you can fuck you'r dad 'cause you both have vaginas!

0r4ng3
05-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I don't think you can fuck you'r dad 'cause you both have vaginas!
At least I'm not LordOfdEAthAndTime! That's much worse than whatever you can call me.

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Lordofdeathandtime is mind numbingly stupid. He is not worth a longer comment than that.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-18-2005, 01:59 PM
At least I'm not LordOfdEAthAndTime! That's much worse than whatever you can call me.

At least im not your poor grandfather! you fuck him every night!

0r4ng3
05-18-2005, 02:01 PM
At least im not your poor grandfather! you fuck him every night!
I'm trying not to stoop to your level of insulting (or whatever it is). I like trading insults, because I look much smarter next to you.

Master_Of_Puppets
05-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I smoke the ganja to :eek: we got the best in canada :D :D :D you better believe it

Anya82
05-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Did I mention that I'm far better? Because I am.

that's not true.

BTW, my name is Ana Cecilia, but people call me Anya.
From Tijuana, Mexico, 23 years old.
i think that's enough.

Raf
05-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucka..
You're a cock sucking, ass licking, Uncle Fucka..
You're an Uncle Fucka, yes it's true..
Nobody fucks uncles quite like you!
Shut YOUR fucking face, Uncle Fucka..
You're the one that fucked your uncle, Uncle Fucka..
You don't eat or sleep, or mow the lawn..
Just fuck your uncle all day long!

[farting] Hmm.. [more farting] hahahaha!
Canadian Man: What's going on hyah?
[more farting]

Fucka Fucka, Uncle Fucka Uncle Fucka Uncla Fucka..
Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucka!
You're a boner biting bastard, Uncle Fucka!
You're an Uncle Fucka, I must say..
You fucked your uncle yesterday!
Uncle fucka, thats U, N, C, L, E, fuck, you
Uncle Fuckaaaaaaa.. suck my balls.

there ya go Orange thats what i say to your god....aka my brother. love ya little bro!