PDA

View Full Version : what huck it and americana dvds include?

Come out and smash'em up!
05-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Could someone tell me the full list what does americana and huck it includ

RobinoZombie
05-18-2005, 01:58 PM
huck it, each member gets some extreme sport action, and it has 5 songs, on dvd...otherwise its 4 songs, TKAA, LAPD, GONE AWAY, ALL I WANT & STARING AT THE SUN
Americana is a sweet lowbudget movie, with some just stupid shit, and some cool live footage, and some home made videos, americana is definatly worth buying

Cejus
05-18-2005, 01:59 PM
>Huck it:<

- Greg K jumping off a very high tower... and smashing onto the floor ;)
- Greg K smashing a window as he plays golf
- LAPD (live)
- Some skating scenes...
- Kumbah Yah My Lord + Staring at the sun (live)
- Ron Welty playing some strange harmonica???
- Some surfing scenes...
- Dexter and Higgins flying on an airplane, and Dexter jumping off it and smashing onto the floor ;)
- All I want (live)
- Some bike-jumping scenes...
- Gone away (live)
- noodles playing "Cool to hate", or better said, reading it as a poem (the best part of the dvd!!)
- Noodles making snow-motorcycling (don't know how to explain it hehe) and smahing into a waterpool :)
+ Interview with the Crew...
+ The kids aren't alright (live)
+ the best skatin / bike - crashes! :cool:

darko
05-18-2005, 02:02 PM
wasnt there an easter egg on the Huck it dvd

Cejus
05-18-2005, 02:04 PM
And Americana, I've got it, too, but on VHS, so I can't explain yo as well as I've tried explaining 'Huck it', which I got on DVD.

But, IMO, Americana is better than 'Huck it'... it's more... like an amateur-vid. It includes all that own-produced videos (Cool to hate, Mota, Burn it up...) and other cool stuff (I really like these guys who steal beers from that shop... hehehehe).

'Americana' is almost based on 'Ixnay on the Hombre', and "Huck it' is almost based on "Americana" and "Conspiracy of One". :)

darko
05-18-2005, 02:05 PM
i know, i'm the same, but half thinking off getting the dvd

Cejus
05-18-2005, 02:05 PM
humm, what do you mean by "Easter Egg"? :confused: You mean some hidden tracks and such stuff? i think "The Kids aren't alright (live)" is like a bonus-track on "Huck It" :rolleyes:

darko
05-18-2005, 02:10 PM
oh right ok....

phoenix
05-18-2005, 02:29 PM
i cant find the americana one